那人有纹身
Guy with tattoos.
我去上班 她就在餐桌上干♥他♥
Did him right there on the kitchen table while I was at work.
天呐 这太过分了
Man. That's, uh... that's cold.
我现在满心都是复仇
Now all I think of is revenge...
报复
Payback.
但这是做不到的
But that's not gonna happen.
那可未必啊
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
你或许是可以复仇的
It is possible that you can... have your revenge.
其实说起来
I mean, hell, it's possible
你想要什么都行
you can have pretty much anything you want.
你想找到我和克劳力
You were trying to get a 20 on Crowley and me
为此到处抓恶魔
from any demon you could snag.
但克劳力一心想躲起来
But Crowley didn't want to be found,
你即使召唤他 他也不来
and no one showed when you summoned.
但你还是想到了办法 不是吗 萨姆
But you find a way, didn't you, Sam?
好了 站在这儿
All right. Stand right here.
等我发话 就读出纸上的字
When I say so, read the words off the paper.
这样能行吗
A-are you sure about this?
没问题 相信我
Yeah. Trust me.
念吧
All right. Go ahead.
好的
Okay, um...
[咒语]
Demon esto subiectus voluntari...
念得不对
Tati! Voluntati!
[咒语]
Oh... voluntati.
谁召唤我 什么目的
Who summons me, and for what purpose?
杀了我妻子
Kill my wife...
莱斯特
Lester!
我的灵魂就归你了
...and my soul is yours.
-别 -成交
- Don't! - Done.
不要
No!
你本希望能在交易完成前及时制止
You would have liked to have gotten there before the deal went down,
但你其实并不在乎可怜的老莱斯特 是吧
but you didn't really care about poor ol' Lester, did you?
再来一次
Why don't we try that again?
没人知道克劳力和你哥哥在哪
Nobody knows where Crowley and your brother are.
他们消失不见了
They're off the radar!
要杀我就动手吧
Kill me if you want to!
我不知道别的了
That's all I know.
我没什么好跟你说的
I got nothing for you.
而你却让那个可怜虫出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂
And you made that poor son of a bitch sell his soul.
告诉你一声 莱斯特是我亲手结果的
Oh, and so you know, I killed Lester myself.
他老婆嫁给纹身男了
And that wife of his married the tattooed guy.
我本意不是...
I never meant...
谁管你本意如何呢
Who cares what you meant?!
我们本以为我们和
That line that we thought was so clear
猎物之间有条清晰的界线
between us and the things that we hunted
但其实没那么清晰 是吧
ain't so clear, is it?
你可能比我还烂
You might actually be worse than me.
你利用了一个处于人生低谷的男人
I mean, you took a guy at his lowest, used him,
他为此丢了性命和灵魂
and it cost him his life and his soul.
真厉害
Nice work.
我问你 萨姆
Let me ask you this, Sammy.
如果这不好使
If this doesn't work...
我们都清楚你要怎么处置我 对吧
We both know what you got to do to me, right?
你下得了手吗 萨姆
You got the stomach for that, Sam?!
你被控叛国罪
You stand accused of high treason.
带下去
Take her away.
这又是怎么了
So, what's this, then?
天呐 又是一份等我签字的文件
Oh, goody... something else to sign.
自此以后 立刻生效...
"Henceforth and forthwith...
为促进
"For the furtherance
并方便 管理...
and expedience and regulation and..."
嗯
Yeah.
行啊
Sure.
陛下 请♥愿♥者在苦苦等候
Majesty, supplicants await without.
等什么
Without what?
您的接见
Outside.
让他们等吧
Let them wait.
他们已经等很久了
They've waited a long time.
这里是地狱 就得等
It's hell. You wait.
就是这样
It's what you do.
你怎么还不走
You're still here.
我有天使卡西迪奥的新消息
I have an update on the angel Castiel.
他的能量似乎在消退
His grace seems to be fading.
他越来越弱了
He's losing strength.
如果有这个想法
If one were so inclined,
那么现在是干掉他的合适时机
this would be a propitious time for one to eliminate him.
你指谁
"One"?
您 陛下
You, sire.
借来的能量的确用不久
Borrowed grace does have a puny shelf life.
卡西迪奥应该仔细阅读警告标签
Castiel should have read the warning label.
跟住他
Follow him.
把他的削弱情况时刻报告我
And keep me informed as to his decline.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
-你觉得呢 -在我的床上搞
- What's it look like? - In my bed?!
-混♥蛋♥ -贱♥人♥
- Jerk. - Bitch.
-守住 守住 -闭嘴吧
-Knock it down. Knock it down! - Stop talking!
你要丢球了
You're bodging it!
地狱之王 有迪恩·温彻斯特相助
The king of hell, Dean Winchester by his side.
我们一起统治 一起创建完美的地狱
Together, we rule. Together, we create the perfect hell.
王上
Great one?
陛下
Your majesty?
您还好吧
Are you...all right?
我在回想辉煌岁月
I was thinking of better days.
是啊 您的休假
Yes... your sabbatical.
什么
My what?
我们当时很担心
Uh, we were worried, of course.
您跟温家哥哥的事故
Your misadventure with the older Winchester
倍受揣测
was quite the topic of speculation.
请恕我大胆
Uh, if you'll forgive my boldness...
我可以给您做伴
I could now be your wingman.
是嘛
Could you?
我也喜欢逛派对
I, too, love to party,
我也喜欢女人
and I do love the ladies
还有经典摇滚
and the classic rock 'n' roll.
最重要的是 我可以跟您一起玩乐
Most importantly, I can debauch by your side
又不会出丑
without being a personal embarrassment.
您会看到我的价值的
You'll see what I'm worth.
我已经看出来了
Oh, I can see already.
还有谁有话说吗
Anyone else care to comment?
抱歉 我又拐错弯了
Sorry. I...missed another turn.
我不知道主路在哪
I have no idea where the main road is.
这些东西
These things...
都那么局限 原始
they're so confining and primitive.
真是...
It's...
你的情况越来越糟了 是吗
It's getting worse, isn't it?
卡西迪奥 我们不能再回避明摆着的事了
Castiel, it's time we stopped avoiding the obvious.
我们都清楚要怎么解决你的困境和这种局面
You and I both know how to fix this... both you and the situation.
我不能去割破哪个天使的喉咙 盗取那人的能量
I will not slit some angel's throat and steal its grace.
你也别开口了
Before you say it,
我们是绝不会去求梅塔特隆的
we definitely are not going begging to Metatron.
那帮助你的朋友
What about helping your friend
把脱逃的天使送回天堂呢
and sending the rogue angels back to heaven?
你想要坚守原则 等死
Your preference to die for your principles...
这虽然高尚 但毫无意义
it's very noble, but it is meaningless.
那你就继续使命
Then you carry on.
我一个人不够
I'm not enough.
有时候 尽全力就够了
Sometimes, enough is whatever you have.
萨姆
Sam?
小卡
Cass.
你还来吗
Hey, are you still coming?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表