我和格拉姆警官要去打些电♥话♥
Now, uh, deputy Graham and I got to go make a few calls,
那么
Uh, so...
你好好玩吧 好吗
Try and have a good time, all right?
艾莉克斯
Alex...
别说了
Stop.
不
No! D--
为什么有鞭炮声
Why do I hear firecrackers?
喂
Hel--
看来你的生活也不那么完美喽
So, maybe your life's not all cupcakes, either.
我没说我完美啊
Never said it was.
又自己行动了吗
Flyin' the coop without me? Again?
-不是 -没事 我懂
- No. - No, I get it. I do.
"长点眼色吧 唐娜" 没事的
"Take a hint, Donna," Right? It's okay.
又发生了一起动物袭击
There's been another animal attack.
不是吧 谁说的
Shut the front door. Says who?
我刚跟丘斯警长谈过
I just talked to Sheriff Cuse.
我正要去停尸房♥
I was on my way out of the morgue,
但现在估计关门了
but it's probably closed by now anyway, and...
明天再去吧
It'll wait till tomorrow.
需要我帮忙吗
Anything I can help with there?
除非你知道
Not unless you got any gems
该怎么对付一个青春期女孩 我家那位...
on how to handle a teenage girl, 'cause mine is...
挺混♥蛋♥的
Kind of a dick?
她还有别的
She's got a whole lot more in there, too.
很不错的特质
Really good stuff.
我也17过
I was 17 once.
头发指天 脾气老大
Yeah, hair up to here, attitude up to here.
我怎么就无法触动她呢
Why can't I get through to her?
你那个年纪时会听劝吗
You let anybody through to you at that age?
乔·德莫皮德
Joey DeMoupied.
开摩托车
Drove a motorcycle.
闻起来...
Smelled like...
真不错
Yeah.
她会想通的
She'll come around.
你不就是吗
You did, right?
又死了人 混♥蛋♥前任
So, fresh corpse, jerk ex-husband,
不受控的少女
out-of-control teen.
要一起喝个大醉 看付费电视吗
Want to get blingo'd on my minibar and watch pay-per-view?
谢了
Thanks.
我还是去睡吧
I'm gonna crash.
今天好累
It's been a long day.
可不是
Don't I know it.
我说了我能应付的
I said I could handle it.
见到你也好高兴
Nice to see you, too.
我这就去停尸房♥ 你们来吗
Okay, I'm headed to the morgue. You want in?
-我们刚从那儿过来 -怎么样
- Uh, we just came from there. - And?
第二位死者的肉也都被吃掉了
And flesh was eaten off the second vic, too.
少什么了吗
Anything missing?
他的钱包 怎么了
His wallet. Why?
因为我觉得第一个孩子的腰带丢了
Because I think a belt was missing off the first kid.
腰带
A belt? So...
怎么回事 怪物先吃后抢吗
what? We have monsters eating and then robbing people?
乔迪 你加糖吗
Jodio, you take sugar?
不 不用
No. No sugar.
好嘞
Okeydokes.
怎么回事
"Jodio"?
就是...
It's...
别问了
Don't ask.
等等
Wait a second.
那不是唐娜吗
Isn't that, uh, uh, Donna?
-减肥水疗那个 -没错
- Fat-spa Donna. - Right.
你们认识我的跟踪狂啊
You guys know my stalker?
她上次差点搞砸我们的案子
She nearly blew a case for us last time.
是啊 自从我到这儿
Yeah, I haven't been able to shake
一直摆脱不掉她
that ray of sunshine since I got here.
她还挺能帮忙的
She's actually been pretty helpful,
但是想让她不发现这些
but, you know, it's just tough keeping her
破事实在不容易
out of this nightmare stuff, you know?
嗯 你能牵制住她 让我们四处打探一下吗
Right. You mind distracting her while we poke around?
你们一跑来 我就变保姆了
You show up, and now I'm a babysitter?
她现在还没掺和进来
Look, she hasn't gotten mixed up with this crap yet.
我们努力别让她知道了
Let's just try to keep it that way.
好吧
Fine.
但如果她要给我看她的贴纸收藏 我就不干了
But if she tries to show me her sticker collection, I'm out.
菲利探员 克里斯探员
Agent Frehley? Agent Criss?
-汉斯姆警长 -我就觉得是你们
- Sheriff Hanscum. - I thought that was you.
太棒了 你们怎么来了
Well, ain't this a kick in the pants? What dragged you in?
我们不能多说
Uh, well, uh... we can't talk about it.
当然 明白
Oh. Yeah. I hear ya.
有什么要我帮忙的吗
Anything I can help with?
不用了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Uh, nothing.
其实 警长 我在想
Actually, sheriff, I was thinking
咱们是不是去看看装备展览
you and I could go check out the gear expo.
那停尸房♥呢
What about the morgue?
你不是说了嘛
Well, you know, like you said,
动物管理局解决那事呢
animal control will handle that.
-你不介意我就不介意 -好极了
- Well, if it's cool with you, it's cool with me. - Great.
不过听说展品可很厉害呢
Did hear they're packing some pretty serious heat in there.
你们好 克里斯和菲利探员
Hey, there. Agents Criss and Frehley.
我们找警长
Looking for the sheriff.
希宾的警长
Of...Hibbing.
是我
That'd be me.
我们是来调查
Well, we're here investigating the attacks
过去几晚的袭击
over the last couple nights.
不知道你进展如何了
Just wondering where you're at on that?
动物袭击吗
On the, uh... animal attacks?
-对 -等等
- Yeah. - Wait, wait, wait.
你们联调局没别的可做了吗
You telling me the FBI has got nothing better to do?
我们只是听命令而已
Well, we go where the boss tells us to.
来做什么 逮捕希宾的山猫吗
To what... arrest a bobcat from Hibbing?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 没问题
No. No, there's no problem.
你们不是第一个空手离开的联调局探员了
You ain't the first feds to roll through here and come up with nothing.
不过看你们努力很好玩
Sure is cute to watch you try, though.
伙计 联调局才不做"好玩"的事呢
Oh, pal, the FBI doesn't do cute.
丘斯警长 我们只是希望
Uh, Sheriff Cuse, we are just hoping
有监控拍下了袭击事件
there might be some surveillance footage of the attacks.
或许交通摄像头什么的
Maybe a traffic camera caught something.
是啊 可惜 没有任何记录
Right. No. Sorry, I-I-I don't have a record of it.
说起来
Speaking of, uh...
你能替我照顾着展览的事吗 警官
Can you keep an eye on the expo for me, uh, deputy?
我得去动物管理局问问进展
I got to check in with the guys at animal control.
二位探员 认识你们很高兴
Agents, good to meet you.
自己拿点熊爪吃吧
Uh...help yourself to a bear claw.
警长在撒谎吗
Sheriff's lying?
混♥蛋♥警官似乎是这么想的
Deputy douche seems to think so.
好吧 我去试试破解警方服务器
All right. I'll go try and crack the police server.
或许监控拍到了什么
Maybe something showed up on surveillance.
嗯 我去试试那个警官
Yeah, maybe I'll go crack the deputy.
嗯 但这次是不是
Right, but this time, try to be
别对你的幌子工作那么有保护欲
a little less defensive of your "pretend job."
这个局徽是有意义的
You know, this badge means something.
我在印刷店做的
I made it at kinko's.
是啊
Yes, you did.
感到骄傲吧
Be proud of that.
天呐
Son of a gun.
警官女士 看看这个
Uh, officer ladies, check this one out.
可以带去吃饭 去健身馆
You can take it to lunch, to the gym,
去做美甲
have your nails done.
她会一直陪着你们
She's always by your side.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表