忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
你毁了我的人生 奥莉薇特
You ruined my life, Olivette.
[咒语]
Crucianti!
那是她吗
Is that her?
要我说 这才叫伸张正义
Poetic justice, if you ask me.
斯戴恩家族
The Styne family.
自我挖出了《诅咒之书》他们就一直在追踪我
They've been after me since I-I dug up "The Book of the Damned."
他们用的咒语
All the spells they used
都来自一本"极邪恶之书"
came from a book of "Unspeakable evil."
我的家族永远不会停止寻找那本书的
My family will never stop looking for that book.
你要想办法去掉迪恩的该隐血印
you got to figure a way to get the Mark of Cain off Dean
免得他再变回恶魔
before it turns him back into a demon?
那本书里的确有祛除血印的办法
There is a cure for the mark in the book.
但是有代价的
But it comes at a price.
我们得毁了它
We got to destroy it.
也许背着他做这些不是好主意
Maybe going behind his back ain't the best idea.
萨姆 烧了它 马上
Sam! Burn it -- now!
我知道这份生活就是如此
And I know it's the life --
做点坏事 才能做更多好事
Doing a little bad so you can do a lot of good.
你愿帮我吗
Will you help me?
但有时坏事非常严重
But sometimes the bad's real bad,
而好事 要付出相当大的代价
And the good -- it can come at one hell of a price.
杀了我儿子
Kill my son.
我替你杀了克劳力
I'll kill Crowley.
你能读懂这本书吗
Can you read the book?
把娜迪娅的法典拿来给我
Bring me Nadya's codex,
我马上就能把破咒办法告诉你
and I'll give you your cure.
我们达成了协议的
We had an agreement.
你想出去吗 快点干活儿吧
You want out? Hurry up.
如今
如今
如今
内布拉斯加州 奥马哈
你是艾琳吧
You must be Eileen.
是啊 我来面试的
Yes. I'm here for the interview.
谢谢你能下班后见我
Thank you so much for fitting me in after hours.
你可以看到 我身体健康
As, um, as you can see, I'm in good health
视力良好 这很重要 是吧
and my eyesight is 20/20, which is important, yes?
因为这是视力方面的研究
Because this is a research study on eyesight?
我朋友和我
M-my friends and I
都尽可能参与这些临床研究
do as many of these clinical studies as we can
因为我们都很穷
'cause we're all on budgets,
这种项目挣钱不少 可以付学费
and the money from these things really helps with college.
好的
Okay.
似乎没什么问题
Everything seems to be in order.
好的
Okay.
看看你的眼睛吧
Let's take a peek at these eyes.
好的
Yes.
好了
Okay.
不要
N-no! No!
不要
No!
不要
No!!
里面没事吧
Everything okay in there?
怎么回事
What's going on?!
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第二十一集
什么都没有
Nothing?
你什么都没破解出来
You've got nothing?!
罗威娜 这都多久了
Rowena, it's been days!
黑暗王朝
你说法典能顺利破解密文的
You said the codex would crack the code.
我是个艺术家 萨穆埃尔 这种事催不得
I am an artist, Samuel. These things cannot be rushed.
如果我不是被铐着...
Perhaps if I weren't chained up...
我现在不是最佳状态
I'm really not at full strength.
你休想达到最佳状态
Yeah, and you won't be at full strength.
不许施巫术
No witchcraft.
我需要从书中找到治好我哥哥的办法
Look, I need the cure for my brother from the book,
如果你在有意拖延
and if you're stalling...
我为什么要拖延啊
Why on earth would I stall?!
为了保护我自己 我也想祛除你哥哥的血印
I want the mark off your brother for my own protection!
我想摆脱这镣铐 离开这破地方
I want out of these chains and out of this pit,
我还希望你能遵守承诺
and I want you to hold up your end of the deal
杀了克劳力
and kill Crowley.
你还记得我们的协议吧 萨穆埃尔
You do remember the deal, do you not, Samuel?
相信我 我毫不介意杀了克劳力
Believe me, I have no issue killing Crowley!
问题是
The problem is,
娜迪娅在法典中用的语言
the language Nadya used in the codex
几乎无法破译
is damn near indecipherable.
她法术高♥强♥ 但也十分自私
She was a gifted witch but a selfish pig.
她破解了一种密♥码♥
Once she cracked a code,
便又以自己的方式进行了编码
she then coded its secrets for herself.
那么
So...
那么我们要破译密文 还要先破译密文吗
Now we need to break a code to...break a code?
你真聪明
Quick, aren't you?
听着 迪恩的情况每况愈下
Listen, Dean gets worse every day.
赶紧做好
Get this done.
你不会忘记买♥♥东西吧
You won't forget the grocery shopping, will you?
不会
No.
路易斯安那州 什里夫波特
令人震惊
Astounding.
令人震惊又令人失望
Astounding and disappointing.
埃尔登
There was a time, Eldon,
我曾认为你是最有前途的一个
when I would call you our most promising.
去问问你的兄弟和堂表亲
You ask your brothers and your cousins.
但你显然是被宠坏了
But clearly, you have been spoiled and overindulged,
导致了如此自大
and the result is arrogance.
毫无判断力
The utter lack of judgment.
你采集器官前
You thought you'd take time
想跟那姑娘
for a little quickie with that girl
温存一番
before you harvested her.
-先生 -你被人看见了
- Sir... - And you were discovered by a witness.
我们不留目击者
We don't have witnesses!
也不留下尸体
And left a body behind.
采集器官时更不能留下尸体
And we certainly don't leave behind bodies when we harvest.
我们这么多世纪来得以成功的秘诀
The whole key to our success all these centuries
就是保密
is secrecy.
爸爸
Daddy...
我从未做过这样的事
I've never done anything like this before.
雅各布死后 我一直不在状态
I haven't been myself... ever since Jacob died.
不
Oh, no.
不不
No, no, no.
不许你玷污你哥哥的记忆
Don't you dare cheapen the memory of your brother
拿他当做自己愚蠢的借口
by using him as an excuse for your foolishness.
我十分后悔 先生
I'm filled with regret, sir.
我怎么不信
I doubt that.
但你会诚心后悔的
But you will be
如果你失去家族内的地位的话
if you are cast down to the lower echelons of this family,
被剥夺儿子和继承人的身份
where you will exchange your title of son and heir
变成小白鼠
for lab rat.
我就犯了这么一个错
I made this single mistake.
规矩
Discipline.
是维持我们共同生活的一切
It is all that holds our life together.
如果没有规矩 我们就完了
If it unravels, we are done.
你要这样赎罪
Here's how you'll redeem yourself.
首先 收拾好奥马哈的烂摊子
First, clean up your mess in Omaha.
然后 去找到这对温家兄弟
Next, you will track down these Winchesters
他们杀了你哥哥雅各布
who murdered your brother Jacob,
而且现在 他们可能还拿着
And who may now have in their possession
《诅咒之书》
"The Book of the Damned."
我会做到的
It will be done.
先生
Sir?
门罗叔叔
Uncle Monroe?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表