忆往昔
那是什么
So, what is it? What? What? What?
鬼魂 恶魔 还是什么
Spirit, demon, what?
我不知道
I don't know.
-是什么 -我不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
是粘液 没错
Oh, yeah, we're goo positive.
什么意思 什么意思
What does that mean? What does that mean?
这不是精确科学
It's not like it's an exact science.
老弟 搞什么鬼
Dude, what the hell?
我不知道
I don't know.
说正经的 到底搞什么鬼
No, seriously, what the hell?
我不知道
I don't know.
随便说点什么也好
One theory, any theory.
-你是谁 -我叫科尔
- Who are you? - Name's Cole.
我两次派驻伊♥拉♥克♥ 特种部队 去过达尔富尔
I did two tours in Iraq. Special ops, Darfur...
你哥哥迪恩
And your older brother, Dean...
他在哪
Where is he?!
他和我 是老相识了
...He and I, we go way back.
我的工作 就是猎杀怪物
What I do... is hunt monsters.
你有家人 科尔
You've got a family, Cole.
我想他们需要你回去
I'm guessing they need you to come back,
他们需要你完完整整地回去
and they need you to come back whole.
爸爸
Dad!
迪恩·温彻斯特杀了我爸爸
Dean Winchester murdered my father.
那不是你父亲 科尔
That was not your father, Cole.
你♥爸♥爸是怪物
Your dad was a monster.
他是什么怪物
What kind of monster was he?
我不知道
I don't know.
从没见过那种 之后也没再见过
Never seen that kind before, never seen it again.
如今
北卡罗来纳州 费耶特维尔
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第十五集
携带
该隐血印
看啊
Hey, check it out.
看黄♥片♥呢
Porn?
什么 才不是 没什么的
What? No. I-it's nothing.
我不会说你什么的
Hey, look, no judgement from me.
但是别在吃饭的地方看啊
Just, you know, not where we eat.
哥们 不是黄♥片♥啦
Dude, it wasn't porn.
色情刊物 随便啦
Okay, "erotica." whatever.
裤链拉好 看这个
Zip it up. Check this out.
二等兵尸体被发现
被害人受过近身格斗和柔道的训练
The vic was trained in krav maga and jiu-jitsu.
还是被放了血
Still ended up with her organs drained,
而且骨髓完全被吸干净了
and the marrow was sucked completely out of the bones.
那就是食人了
So...cannibalism.
食人怪吗
You thinking a rugaru?
或是神祇
Or a god, maybe.
我去把西装翻出来
I'll go dig up my pencil-neck suit.
等等 什么
Wait, wait, wait. W-what?
这对你还不够诡异吗
What, is this not weird enough for you?
是挺诡异的
Well, yeah, it's weird, but, um, I mean, we... we...
但是...
I mean...
那好 10分钟后车里见
Great. 10 minutes. I'll meet you in the car.
好吧
Great.
该隐血印
萨姆
Sam.
我知道你在看什么 不是黄♥片♥
I know what you're doing over there, and it ain't porn.
伙计 我们什么网站都看遍了
Look, man, we have checked every website, okay?
看两遍了
We've checked it twice.
萨姆 我们办案子的时候
Sammy, when we work a case,
到了一定时候
there's always that... that point...
我们就得面对现实
when we have to face the truth, right?
即便我们不喜欢这种现实
Even if we don't like it.
现实就是
Well, truth is...
这东西没得逃避
There's no way around this.
我们看到了该隐的下场
We saw what happened to Cain, okay?
我也不喜欢 但我得继续生活
I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on.
所以我要继续做我们该做的
So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...
直到我做不了了
while I still can.
我希望你能陪着我
And I'd like you to be there with me.
费耶特维尔除虫
好了
All right.
费耶特维尔市政厅
是联邦探员吧
Agents, I gather.
是从衣服看出来的
Uh, was it the suits,
还是我们有股联调局的臭味儿
or do we give off some sort of a Fed stench?
是衣服
I-it's the suits.
二位有什么需要
What can I do for you boys?
我们是前来调查
Well, uh, we are here investigating
二等兵杰姬·普莱斯科特之死的
the death of private Jacki Prescott.
该死 你们专程从华盛顿赶来的吗
Shoot. You drove all the way down from D.C.?
是啊
Yeah, we did.
那抱歉浪费你们时间了 探员们
Well, then sorry to waste your time, agents,
但这案子已经结了
but we wrapped that one up.
犯案的是个特种部队军官
Guy that did it was a special forces officer...
里克·威利斯
Rick Willis.
你为什么确定是他
What makes you so sure it was him?
仓库里到处是他的指纹
His fingerprints were all over the storage room
他在基地一间仓库里动的手
out on the base where he did it.
甚至把狗牌留在了尸体旁边
He even left his dog tags by the body.
他被关押了吗
So, is he in custody?
没有 那混♥蛋♥喝下一大桶汽油
No, bastard drank a boatload of gasoline,
自焚了
then lit himself on fire.
这么死可够惨烈的
Well, that's a hell of a way to go.
可不是 留下个妻子和幼儿
No kidding. Left a wife and a baby.
六个月来第三起自杀了
Third suicide we seen in six months.
军事小镇啊
Military town.
要来点蛋糕吗
Would you like some cake?
-好啊 -算了 不用了
- Yeah. - No, uh, y-you know what? Uh, we're okay.
很好吃的 我搭档做的
No, it's really good. My partner made it.
看上去很棒 不过我们不用了
It looks great, but we're... no, we're all right.
但我们还有个问题
Uh, we do have one more question.
尸体上有咬痕吗
Were there any bite marks found on the body?
没有 凶器是猎刀
No. Vic was killed with a bowie.
警长 多谢配合了
Well, sheriff, thank you for your time.
嗯
Yeah.
没有咬痕 那么不是食人怪了
No bite marks. That rules out rugaru.
那是神祇吗
So what? A god?
这可不妙
I don't like the sound of that.
那家伙自焚了
The guy molotov-cocktailed himself.
简直疯了
That's bonkers.
像是被恶魔附体了一样
That's like demon-possession bonkers.
是里克干的
Rick did it.
我没想狡辩
I'm not trying to say that he didn't.
但是
But...
他刚刚派驻归来
I mean, he just got back from deployment,
我们都知道那对士兵能造成什么样的影响
and we've all seen what it can do to a soldier's mind.
我的里克
My Rick...
他回到家 精神很好的时候
...when he's home and good...
蜘蛛都得靠我打
I have to kill the spiders, you know?
里克很善良
Rick was a kind soul.
他从未杀过不该杀的生命
He never took more life than he had to.
你之前有没有注意到什么奇怪之处
Did you, um, notice anything strange, weird,
比如情绪暴躁
like, uh... violent mood swings?
或者怪味儿
Or weird smells?
没有 但是
No. But...
里克...很...
...Rick was... he was so...
他很渴
He was thirsty.
渴什么
Thirsty for what?
水
Water.
他会把大半天花在用花♥园♥水管喝水上
He'd spend half the day drinking from the garden hose.
后来 还有一晚 我发现他在浴缸里
And then, one night, I caught him in the tub
喝洗澡水
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表