Please stop talking.
是你问的
You asked.
穿好衣服吧
Just put some clothes on.
鲁迪 鲁迪 听我说
Rudy. Rudy! Hey, look.
我知道你自己能解决
I know you can handle it, okay?
我就是想说
I'm just saying that, uh, you know,
你如果需要人帮个忙 我可以...
if you needed a little assist, I could, uh, you know...
好吧 好啦
All right. All right, all right, all right.
冷静 我不该问
Chill out. Sorry I asked.
你了解我的
You know me.
我一向都好
I'm always good.
我好极了
Hey, I'm fan-damn-tastic.
够近了 卡西迪奥
That's far enough, Castiel.
什么
Excuse me?
我有命令 你不能上楼
I have orders. You aren't allowed upstairs.
谁的命令
Says who?
请稍等
Hold, please.
你好 卡西迪奥
Hello, Castiel.
汉娜
Hannah.
我曾发誓再不占据皮囊
I swore I'd never occupy another vessel,
但这事得当面谈
but...we need to have this conversation face-to-face.
什么事
What conversation?
你上天堂想要什么
What do you want in heaven?
梅塔特隆
Metatron.
为什么
Why?
是为了你的能量吗 你在衰弱吗
Is this about your grace? Are you fading?
我现在还没事
I'm fine for now.
是为了我哥哥
This is about my brother.
因为你们认为梅塔特隆
Because you think Metatron
可能有关于该隐血印的信息吗
might have information about the Mark of Cain?
不 我们确定他知道
No. We know he does.
那是他一面之词 他会撒谎的
So he says. But Metatron lies.
汉娜 我们只想跟他谈谈
Hannah, we just want to talk with him.
不 你们想找他帮忙
No, you want his help.
但我们都知道 梅塔特隆一定会
But we both know the only way Metatron helps you
开出出狱的价码
is if he's free.
我不能放书♥记♥员出狱
And I can't let the scribe out of his cell.
不能有第二次了 他太危险了
Not again. He's too dangerous.
-我们不会的 -你会的
- We won't... - Yes, you will.
因为你已经无路可走了
Because you're desperate.
我为天堂做了那么多
After all I've done for heaven...
我为你做了那么多
...after all I've done for you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是该觉得抱歉
You should be.
小卡 走吧
Cass, let's go.
怎么 我们走吗
What? We're leaving?
我们打不过四个天使
Yeah, we can't fight off four angels.
那怎么 你就放弃找梅塔特隆了吗
So... so what? You just want to give up on Metatron?
不 我们需要他
No, we need him.
该执行B计划了 我们要劫狱
Time for plan "B". We break him out.
我听说 你负责掌管地狱的总机
I'm told you run hell's switchboard.
很辛苦啊
Tough job.
还行吧
It's not so bad.
我很乐意尽职
I'm just happy to do my part.
你真是只恶魔吗
You sure you're a demon?
被诅咒之人也可以是本分的员工
Y-you can be damned and a conscientious worker.
去年 我儿子 克劳力
Well, last year, my son...Crowley,
被温家兄弟劫走了
was taken by the Winchesters.
我需要知道他们当时把他关在了哪
I need to know where they were holding him,
我得知他当时打过恶魔电♥话♥
and I'm told he made a call.
我想拜托你帮我追查
I was hoping you could trace it for me.
当然
O-of course.
您是太后嘛
Y-you are the queen mother.
他是打过
H-h-he did call,
但当时有干扰
but t-there was some i-interference.
我无法确定精确位置
I-I can't get the exact location.
10英里半径范围内可以吗
W-would a 10-mile radius work?
我将就一下吧
I'll make do.
好棒
Yeah.
多尼
Hey, Donnie.
伙计
Hey, man.
给我来道赫夫·维勒查泽
I'll do the, uh, Hervé Villechaize.
-好嘞 -谢了
- You bet. - Thanks.
萨姆
给钱吧 废柴
Money. Now. Loser.
多谢
Gracias.
钱拿来 快点 马上
Give me your cash. Now. Right now.
那些不入流的小子怎么回事
What's up with the abercrombie rejects?
大学生来"体验生活"了
College kids "slumming it."
这什么话嘛
Slumming? What are you talking about?
这馆子多好
This is a nice joint, huh?
你还有定制的小便球呢
You got those custom urinal pucks.
好了 接下来谁上
Come on, bitches. Who's next?
20块一局
20 bucks a game.
20块
20 bucks.
那个 我玩吧
Yo! Yeah, I'll, uh... I'll play.
-不是吧 -哥们 他喝醉了
- What, seriously? - Dude, he's blitzed.
不不 我挺好的
No. No, no, no, no. I'm... I'm... I'm fine, man.
我可以玩的
I'm good to go.
没问题的
Good to go.
他是没事 拿球杆吧
He's fine. Grab a stick.
50年代的时候
So, back in the '50s,
奥利弗·普莱斯是个灵童
Oliver Pryce was a kid psychic.
他到处表演
He performed everywhere...
嘉年华 大西洋城 等等
Carnivals, Atlantic City... you name it.
他是真有天赋
He was the real deal.
记录者教过他
Now, the men of letters were teaching him
控制自己的能力 但后来他们...
how to control his powers when they got... you know.
惨遭屠♥杀♥
Brutally slaughtered?
重点是 他是好人
The point is, he's one of the good guys.
他可能乐意见我们
He might be happy to see us.
也可能不乐意
Or not.
私人领地 闯入者将遭到起诉
勿入
普莱斯先生
Mr. Pryce?
奥利弗·普莱斯
Oliver Pryce!
我把门撞开
I'll break it down.
伙计 冷静
Dude, dude, dude. Chill.
怎么了 我是想帮忙
What? I'm helping.
听我的
Just follow my lead.
普莱斯先生
Mr. Pryce?
我是萨姆
This is Sam...
温彻斯特
Winchester.
你是萨姆·温彻斯特 记录者
You're Sam Winchester, man of letters.
嗯 你怎么知道...
Yeah. H-how did you, uh...
我会读心 记得吗
Mind reader, remember?
你是...
And you're...
你是什么
What are you?
我是个天使
I'm an angel.
什么
That...
不可能
No, you can't be.
为什么
Why not?
因为我是无神论者
Because I'm an atheist.
今后不是了
Not anymore.
那是你吗
That's you?
是以前的我
Was me.
我现在不做灵媒了
I don't do the psychic stuff no more.
跟人待在一起 很折磨人
Being around people, it's kind of...hell.
他们脑子吵个不停
All those brains yapping all the time
能把人逼疯
drives a guy bananas.
因为你能听到每个人的想法
Because you can hear everyone's thoughts.
听不到你的
Well, not yours.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表