消失了 没啦
Vanished. Nada.
他一定是认为他能打败我们
He sure must have thought he was gonna win that one,
他可说了不少呢
'cause, phew, was he gabby.
我查阅了一切
Well, I've been going through
有关弗兰肯斯坦家族的资料
everything we have on the Frankensteins,
就跟埃尔登说的一样
and it's just like Eldon said.
一千年令人不快的历史
I mean, 1,000 years of nasty.
他们收拾黑死病的烂摊子挣了很多钱
They made a ton mopping up the black plague.
挑起了百年战争
They started the 100 years war.
我之前想 "斯戴恩家人真多"
You know, I thought, "Man, there's a lot of them Stynes."
就像是猛♥男♥中心一样
You know, it's like, uh, alpha-male central.
然后我就想到 这部分是关键
And then I thought -- and this is key --
我就想 "这很糟
I thought, "This is bad,
但如果这些人拿到书 那就糟透了
but it would really blow if these guys had the book.
至少他们没能拿到书"
At least they don't have the damn book."
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
至少那该死的书被烧了
At least the damn book burned.
对吗 萨姆
Right, Sam?
但随后 埃尔登·弗兰肯斯坦
But then, Eldon Frankenstein --
他告诉我一个有趣的事实
he hits me with this little fun fact.
他说这书是不能被摧毁的
He says that the book can't be destroyed.
说这书是不能被切碎 剁碎
Says that it can't be sliced, diced,
撕碎 烧毁 淹没的
shredded, burned, drowned.
不能被摧毁
Cannot be destroyed.
是不是很疯狂
Ain't that crazy?
因为
Because...
我知道我看到有东西被烧了
I know I saw something burn.
萨姆 给我接 否则...
Sam, you answer that, so help me...
-萨姆 她不见了 -谁不见了
- Sam, she's gone. - Who's gone?
我到处找了
I've looked everywhere.
查理不见了
Charlie is gone.
以西结 7个字母
Ezekiel -- seven letters.
7代表搜寻人
Seven represents the seeker.
无匹配
无匹配
好吧
Okay.
圣徒代表字母组合
Saints represent groups of letters
代表了数字
that represent numbers...
代表概念 是由...
that stand for concepts represented by...
匹配
我也许是个天才
I might be a genius.
我知道你在里面 阿西莫夫小姐
I know you're in here, Miss Asimov.
你手里有我想要的
You have it. I want it.
我真不敢相信
I don't freakin' believe it!
你又把查理牵扯了进来
You got Charlie involved with this again,
现在她还失踪了
and now she's missing?!
查理 你在哪
Charlie, where are you?
一个旅馆 黑鸟旅馆
Um, a -- a motel -- t-t-the Blackbird.
萨姆 有人来了
Sam, someone is here.
他们觉得书在我手里
T-t-they think I have the book.
如果书在你手里就给他们
If you have the book, give it to them.
《诅咒之书》在查理那里
Charlie has the damn "Book of the Damned"?!
没有
No, I don't have it.
我只带着笔记
I just -- I-I just -- I have my notes.
那就把笔记给他们 查理
Then give them your notes, Charlie!
把密♥码♥给他们 他们想要什么都给他们
Give them the code -- whatever they want!
查理 我不知道到底怎么回事
Charlie, I don't know what the hell is going on,
但你得听我的
but you need to listen to me.
不管是谁想要什么 你立刻给他们 明白吗
Give whoever that is whatever they want. You understand?
上传文件
查理
Charlie?!
我做不到 迪恩
I can't do that, Dean.
上传完成
发送
书一直都在你那里
So, you had the book the whole time?
-迪恩 -当着我的面撒谎
- Dean -- - Lied right to my face.
我以为这是让你摆脱血印的唯一机会
I thought it was our only chance to get you free of the mark,
所以我就抓住了
so I grabbed it.
我的意思我已经说得很清楚了
I made it real clear how I felt.
你有考虑过吗
You ever consider that?
迪恩 听着
Dean, listen --
你还把小卡牵扯进来
And then you pulled Cass into it.
还有查理
And Charlie.
查理爱你 迪恩
Charlie loves you, Dean.
我们都爱你
We all love you.
你要把属于我的东西给我
You're gonna give me what's mine.
属于我和我家族的
Mine and my family's.
天哪
Oh, god.
查理
Charlie?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表