忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
如今
如今
如今
明尼苏达 希宾
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第八集
欢迎来到明尼苏达-达科他 警长度假村
希宾告急
明尼苏达-达科他警长度假村 活动安排
424 跛子溪路
你当时是恶魔
You were a demon.
血印还在
You still have the mark.
那迟早会是麻烦
Sooner or later, that's gonna be an issue.
我的手下昨晚抓来一个离家出走的女孩
My men brought in a runaway last night.
毫无礼貌可言 我救了她都不知道谢我
She's got zero manners, didn't even thank me for saving her.
那些吸血鬼绑♥架♥了你 他们是怪物
Those vampires stole you. They're monsters.
你觉得他们其他人发现你走了之后
You think when the rest of them find out that you left
他们会自认倒霉 不去多想吗
that they're just gonna shrug and cut their losses?
-这是你家人吗 -是
- This your family? - Yes.
他们怎么死的
How'd they die?
死得很惨
Horribly.
你想好要拿她怎么办吗
You know what to do with her?
乔迪 我做过一些坏事
Jody, I-I've done things.
你不用解释
You don't have to explain.
假如你需要 我就在这儿
If you want, I'm here.
汉斯姆警长在吗
Is sheriff Hanscum around?
抱歉 她这周后面几天都不在
Sorry. She's out for the rest of the week.
我已经减掉十磅了
I already lost 10 pounds!
一天吗
In... in one day?
我丈夫道格去年离开我了
My husband, Doug, left me last year.
道格就是个混球 你值得更好的
Doug's a dick. You deserve better.
当然
You betcha.
你能撑过去的
You can get through this.
你多大了
How old are you?
19.
去吃顿饱饭吧
Get yourself some lunch.
谢谢前来
Thanks a lot for coming.
谢谢 给你
Thanks. Here you go.
好好玩
Have fun!
来啊 欢迎
Yeah, welcome.
来吧
Come on.
你是
Sheriff...
乔迪·米尔斯警长 苏福尔斯
Sheriff Jody Mills, Sioux Falls.
好嘞
Okay.
我是唐娜·汉斯姆警长
I'm sheriff Donna Hanscum.
我在寂水工作 但我是本地人
I work out of Stillwater, but I grew up here,
如果你有什么疑问
so you have any questions...
比如哪家汉堡最好 油价最低
You know, best burgers, cheapest gas...
尽管问我
Just ask.
怎么了
What's wrong?
把微笑落在苏福尔斯了
Left your smile back in Sioux Falls?
是一个孩子
I left a kid back in Sioux Falls.
还有一堆工作
Plus a pile of work.
但既然镇长坚持让我来
But when the mayor insists you go...
你就没得选 可不是
You gotta go, yeah. I hear you.
来
Here.
-吃个棒棒糖吧 -不了 谢谢
- Have a sucker. - No, thank you.
好吧
O-okay.
唐娜
Donna.
道格
Doug.
你可真漂亮啊
Well, aren't you looking good, huh?
我减了6磅呢
I lost 6 pounds.
你已经成功四分之一了
You're 1/4 of the way there!
你...
Hey, you, uh...
能多给我几张饭票吗
You think you could toss me a couple extra meal vouchers?
反正你也不用了
I mean, since you won't be using them?
你总这么忠实 唐娜
You are true blue as ever, Donna, huh?
道格是我前夫
Doug and I used to be married.
懂了
Got it.
好好玩
Have fun.
我们没事吧
We good?
好极了
Aces.
我就喜欢一大早上闻羊皮纸的味儿
Yeah, I love the smell of parchment in the morning.
还剩多少传说啊
I mean, how much lore is even left?
我们完全查不到血印的事吗
We've got nothing on the mark?
是啊
Right?
按理说这群书呆子
You'd think these eggheads,
这些年囤积了这么多破烂
with all the crap they amassed over the years,
其中至少该有点真正重要的东西啊
would have actually collected something important.
看
Uh, here.
公狼/母狼 狼人变性的研究
"He-wolf/she-wolf: a study in werewolf transgenderism."
600页才第一卷
600 pages, volume 1.
但是真正重要的东西
But, uh, not something important, like...
比如人类历史上最古老的标记
I don't know... maybe the oldest symbol known to man.
就不值得研究一下了
That's not worth our time.
不够奇怪
It's not weird enough.
早上好
Uh, good morning.
打扰 请大家都就座
Uh, excuse me. If I could get you all seated, please.
早上好
Uh, good morning.
早上好
Morning.
我是伦·丘斯警长 来自希宾警局
I'm, uh, sheriff Len Cuse, uh, Hibbing P.D.
首先我想说 很荣幸
I'd like to say first off, uh, what an honor it is
今年能在希宾招待大家
to have you all here in Hibbing this year.
我...
It, uh...
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry. Uh...
抱歉了
Uh, sorry, folks.
我说到...
What was I, uh...
对了
Right. Right.
因为这是
S-seeing as how this is, uh,
-我是第一次主持这种事 -一看就是
- my first time hosting one of these things, - Obviously.
我想做些新的尝试
I thought I'd like to try something new.
结伴
Partners.
找一位工作地跟你相距
Uh, f-find... find an officer from 50 miles outside
50英里的警官
of where you hail from
组成本周末的队友
and be a team this weekend.
大家交交朋友吧
Go on, uh, a-and make a friend.
艾莉克斯 你没事的
Alex, I know you'll be okay.
你完全可以在我不在期间做到
You are totally capable of not throwing a kegger
不办啤酒聚会 完全没问题
while I'm gone... totally, totally capable.
我对你的信心也令我惊讶
My faith in you astounds me, too.
我回头打给你
I'll call you later.
看来你没有队友呢
Looks like you didn't get a partner.
是啊
Looks like.
现在你有了
Well, you got one now.
-凯文 -唐娜
- Hey, Kevin. - Hey, Donna.
都有什么啊
Okay, what did we get?
警♥察♥对冰雪 大雪下不停
"Cops VS. Winter: The Snow Must Go On."
组建警犬队 好吧
"Establishing a k-9 unit." Okay.
为暴♥乱♥做准备 何不试试
"Preparing for a riot... why not try it?"
何不呢
Why not?
好傻啊
I don't know.
-唐娜 -怎么了
- Hey, Donna. - Yeah?
-听说尸体的事了吗 -什么尸体
- Hear about the body? - What body?
是啊 什么尸体
Yeah, what body?
乔迪·米尔斯警长
Sheriff Jody Mills.
今早垃圾清理工在五金店后发现的
Trashmen found it behind the hardware store this morning
被吃了
... eaten.
什么意思
Eaten how?
就剩个桃核了
Like nothing left but the peach pit, you know?
知道是什么东西干的吗
Any idea what did it?
验尸官说是林子里的野兽
Coroner's saying animals out of the woods...
山猫什么的
bobcats and whatnot.
怨不得刚刚丘斯警长那么慌乱呢
No wonder Sheriff Cuse was so out of sorts back there.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表