见鬼去吧
Kiss my ass.
我们爱你 兄弟
We love you, brother.
但我们已经不认识你了
But we don't know who you are anymore.
别说我们没努力过
Can't say we didn't try.
这下逍遥了 小姑娘
Hakuna matata, lady.
这才像话呢
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
就是有点想吐 除此之外很好
Other than feeling like I want to hurl, sure.
我刚刚 砍下了 一个吸血鬼的脑袋
I just...chopped off... A vampire's head.
-你很厉害呢 -谢谢
- You were great at that. - Thanks.
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
这是我回来以后第一次
Yeah, you know, for the first time I've been back,
没感觉受到血印的驱使
I didn't feel like the mark was pushing me.
第一次
First time?
知道有这些东西的存在
Knowing that these things are out there
让世界看起来 我说不好
makes the world seem -- I don't know --
更大了
Bigger...
更黑暗了
Darker.
刚刚杀掉那些吸血鬼时 我感觉...
All I know is, back there, killing those vamps...
又变回自己了
I felt like me again.
那么 这是
All right. So, that's...
好事 对吗
good, right?
是啊
Yeah.
如果你想了解怎么对付这些怪物
You know, if you want any pointers on how to fight this crazy crap,
我很乐意给你讲讲 他们的克星什么的
I'm willing to fill you in -- you know, what kills what.
那太好了
I'd like that.
那好
Okay.
那就这样吧
Well, let's go with that.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表