Oh, my god!
我们发现他时他就这样了
He was like that when we found him.
是谁干的
Who did this?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet, okay?
听我说 冷静点
Now, listen. Calm down.
我知道你以为他是跟鬼魂一伙儿的
I know you think he was working with ghosts,
但其实情况要糟得多
but there's something way worse going on here.
还糟...
Worse than...
到底是怎么回事
What is going on?
如果你想帮忙 就帮帮我们
If you want to help, then help.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你们要银器干什么
Why do you need the silverware?
自卫
For protection.
用黄油刀吗
Butter knives?
相信我们 我们这是有道理的
Trust us -- there's a method to our madness.
你能拿一下这个吗
Can you, uh, hold this?
迪恩
Dean.
好了
All right.
开始吧
Let's do this.
不行
No.
不行
No.
不行
No.
不行
No! Ugh.
等等 上一个 他有座岛
Wait, wait, wait. Go back. He owned an island.
还有兔唇呢
And a harelip.
要是他能让你在富丽堂皇的地方
Well, who cares if he's ugly
喝迈代鸡尾酒 谁在乎他丑不丑
if you're drinking mai tais in the lap of luxury?
你们好 女士们
Hey. Hey, ladies.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
给贝弗利挑男人
Trying to find Beverly a man.
我现在都在网上钓男人
I've resorted to fishing online
因为现实中有些人不肯咬钩啊
because the live ones won't bite.
你是说刚才的事吗
You mean back there?
我只是在欲擒故纵
I-I was just playing hard-to-get.
好吧 那么
Well, then...
你演得还真像
You're a very convincing actor.
过来
Come.
好
Sure.
好咧
All right.
坐这儿
Sit here. Yes.
讨厌 我觉得我被冷落了
Boo. I'm feeling so left out.
过来吧 亲爱的
Well, then, uh... come on in, darling.
欢迎你
Water's warm.
好极了
Yes.
真的假的
Really?
我们可以解释的
We...can explain.
我猜猜 去年圣诞你们空虚难耐 就好上了
Let me guess. You two got bored last Christmas.
其实是在新迦南的海滨宴会上
New Canaan Clambake, actually.
我们在吃自助餐 软壳蛤没了
We were in line at the buffet, they ran out of steamers,
一来二去就...
one thing led to another, and, well...
但是我们没有杀斯坦顿
But we didn't kill Stanton.
我们虽然有婚外情 但我们没有杀人
We may be guilty of cheating, but not murder.
-摸一下这个 -什么 为什么
- Touch these. - What? Why?
快照做 不然我就把海滨宴会的事全说出来
Do it, or I go cards-up on your whole Clambake.
我们 通过了吗
Did...we pass?
是的
Yep.
别担心 我不会说出去的
Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.
走吧 你们俩
Come on, you two.
看看他手指多长
Did you see how long his fingers were?
你看见没 多长
First of all, did you see this? Look how long.
要等你们完事儿了我再过来吗
Should I come back when you're done?
他在叫我 我就
Oh, he's -- he's -- he's calling to me, so...
真是一场好戏啊
And it's all going to hell right here, right now.
抱歉打扰你雅兴了
Sorry to interrupt.
不是她们
"Grey Gardens" Cleared.
也不是戴什和安珀
Okay, well, so is Dash and Amber.
不过他们在偷♥情♥
They're a thing, by the way.
是啊 权贵们啊
Y-- Yeah. W.A.S.P.S.
所有人都在这儿了
Well, so, that's everyone.
除了...
Except for --
这可好 又多了个淹死的
Well, we got a floater.
好极了
Great.
他死了
Yeah, he's a goner.
淹死在马桶里 脏死了
Drowned in a toilet? How filthy!
什么样的禽兽才干得出这种事
What kind of monster would do such a thing?
别看我啊 我只是来小解的
Don't look at me. I was just trying to pee.
行了 先别急着互相指责
Okay, hold on. Before we start pointing fingers --
安珀有动机
Amber has motive.
她杀了警探
She killed the detective
因为她知道他迟早会查出
because she knew that it was just a matter of time
是她杀了斯坦
before he figured out she killed Stan.
太棒了 神探 这就破案了
Bravo, Rizzoli. You solved the case.
你也想猜猜看吗 妙女
Want to weigh in, too, Isles?
《妙女神探》
斯坦顿和警探都不是我杀的
I didn't kill Stanton or the detective,
我有证据
And I have proof.
行了
Okay, guys --
我的不在场证明就在这里
My alibi is in this room.
有好戏了
Ooh. Wait for it.
安珀没有杀♥警♥探 因为她那时候跟我在一起
Amber couldn't have killed the detective, 'cause she was with me.
我们相爱了
We're in love.
我们有私情
We're... sleeping together.
-我就知道 -那你也有动机了
- I knew it. - Well, then, you have motive, too.
你杀了斯坦因为你在跟他老婆偷♥情♥
You offed Stan because you were diddling his wife.
老太婆话太多了
Ohh. The old lady doth protest too much.
你指责我们只是为了撇清你自己的嫌疑
You're only pointing the finger to distract from your own guilt,
搞不好这恶女就是你的帮凶
and you probably got baby Jane to help.
你好大胆 我先走了
Well, I never! I'm leaving!
等一下
All right, hang on.
首先 话要好好说
First of all, who talks like that?
其次 所有人都不许走
Second of all, no one's leaving, okay?
把你的手拿开 小伙子
Oh, get your hands off me, young man.
听好了 我不相信任何人
Okay, see, I don't trust anyone,
你走只会加重你的嫌疑
And leaving just makes you look guilty.
迪恩说得对 现在已经死了四个人了
Dean is right, okay? We have four corpses now.
死了四个人
Four corpses?
对 你可以把菲利普和科洛蒂也算上
Yes. You can add Phillip and Colette to the list.
去小丑学院的科洛蒂吗 我以为她...
Clown College Colette? But I thought --
她死了 好吗 她死了
She's dead, all right? She's dead.
你们要是还一直
And we can't help you
互相指责的话 我们是帮不了你们的
unless you stop arguing with one another.
你们必须相信我们
You need to trust us.
相信你们
Trust you?
我们根本不认识你们
Uh, we don't even know you.
听着 我跟你说实话
Look, buddy, I'm trying to be objective here,
我们家的问题一向是数都数不清
but we've had countless family functions before,
一天到晚恨不得杀了对方
and even though we wanted to kill one another,
但我们从没那么做
we never did.
没错 我们的家庭聚会从不会以谋杀结束
Dash is right. Our get-togethers never end in murder.
与以往唯一不同的是你们来了
The only thing different this time around is you.
慢着 首先
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, first of all, whoa.
不管你在暗示些什么
Whatever you're suggesting --
你们两个
You two!
走吧
Let's go.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我猎过野鸡
I...hunt pheasant.
在警♥察♥来之前给我坐好了
Sit tight until the cops get here.
你不会想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
你们要想活着出去只能靠我们
We are your best shot at making it out of here alive.
我们不是坏人 戴什
We're not the bad guys, Dash.
恕我不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表