可以用神力保护你们的工作
Spiritual muscle that'll help safeguard the work.
防备什么
Safeguard it from what?
你
You.
我不能一直待在这里做仲裁
I can't be here full time to referee.
我就能吗
And I can?
是的 拜托了
Yes. Please.
帮我这个忙
Please do this for me.
有什么规则
Well, what are the rules?
既然我要仲裁 我至少该清楚规则
If I'm gonna referee, I should at least know them.
你真是一根筋啊
Quite literal, aren't you?
他知道首要规则是
Does he know that the first rule
别告诉你哥哥我们在做什么吗
is don't tell your brother what we're doing?
迪恩不知道吗
Dean doesn't know?
萨姆 这事不会有好果子的
Sam, this never ends well.
我也这么说
That's exactly what I said.
大家都别紧张
Okay, everyone take a breath.
现在局面很糟
Look, we're up against it, okay?
我们都经历过这种情况
And we've all been up against it before,
也知道有时候所有的选择都很糟糕
and we know there are times when every choice sucks.
我们瞒着迪恩
Now, us...lying to Dean...
是糟糕程度最低的选择
is the choice that sucks the least.
我们必须成功
We have to make this work.
求你们了
Please.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
为了迪恩
For Dean.
小卡
Cass?
好
Okay.
为了迪恩
For Dean.
为了迪恩
For Dean.
我跟他不熟啊
Barely know the man.
希望是要事
I hope this is important.
我玩得正嗨呢
I have a perfect game going.
出现了一个问题 陛下
T-t-there's a problem, majesty.
我真希望你们这群蠢货能给我带来一次好消息
Just for once, I wish you trolls would bring me some good news.
陛下 密苏里州生疖子了
"Sire, Missouri has boils."
让人开心的消息
Something cheerful.
是陛下的母亲
It's your majesty's mother.
我母亲怎么了
What about my mother?
她失踪了
Wh-- uh, s-she's missing.
什么
What?
听过杀死信使这一说吗
You've heard of killing the messenger?
没有我母亲的消息别回来
Don't come back without news of my mother.
闭嘴
Shut up.
组合好棒
Nice grouping.
警♥察♥告诉我不得任何人入内
Police told me no one was allowed in.
但联调局不包含在内 是吧
That didn't mean the FBI, right?
清洁工是在人被杀之后马上赶来的吗
And the janitor came in right after the killing?
是的 他听到了尖叫
Yeah, he heard screaming...
可能是她眼球被挖出时发出的吧
Maybe when her eyeballs were scooped out.
清洁工看到他跳下了窗
Janitor saw a man jump out the window,
跑进了小巷
run down the alley.
跑
Running?
跳下三层楼后吗
After, uh... falling three stories?
看上去是这样
That's what it looked like.
-有监控录像吗 -嗯
- Security footage? - Yeah, sure.
但只有一个摄像头拍到东西了
Uh, but just one of them caught any action.
在巷子里
Out in the alley.
这是租下办公室的家伙
That's the guy who rented the office.
三楼跳下来还挺悠然啊
That's pretty slick for a three-story drop.
等等 能重放一下吗
Wait a second. Can you, uh, play it again?
嗯
Yeah.
继续
Keep going.
停住
Okay, freeze there.
放大
Zoom in.
跟斯戴恩家族的纹身一样
Same ink as the Stynes.
他租下这里多久了
How long was he renting here?
一个月
Uh, just a month.
但我只见过他一两天
But I only saw him a day or so.
是在进行临床试验 招募学生志愿者
Some sort of clinical trial using student volunteers.
他没说到要用眼球
He didn't mention eyeballs.
你今后恐怕要多问一句了吧
Well, I guess you're gonna ask about that from now on, huh?
失陪
Excuse me.
卡西迪奥来电
你如果再记起来什么
Listen, you, uh, remember anything else,
给我们打电♥话♥
give us a call.
电♥话♥推销
Telemarketer.
你话挺多啊
You're quite the chatty patty.
你跟他俩说什么了
What'd you tell those two?
没说什么
Hardly anything.
没什么 我没说什么
Nothing. I-I've got nothing to say.
我不信
I don't believe you.
无匹配
该死
Damn it.
你那个神奇的机器
That miraculous machine of yours
还没破解一切吗
hasn't solved everything by now?
真是中看不中用
Overrated, I'd say.
我在利用电脑
I'm using the computer
分♥析♥书加密的规律
to find some pattern in the book's coding
或者与娜迪娅法典是否有相近之处
or any synchronicity with the symbols in Nadya's codex.
我比较传统
I'm more old-school.
我解读自然向我展示的预示
I read the signs nature shows me...
在有人之前 那些力量曾掌控世界
the forces that ruled before there was man.
我怎么没想到啊
Why didn't I think of that?
听上去你俩血糖都降低了
Okay, it sounds like blood sugar is dipping in here.
我买♥♥了零食
I got snacks.
我做人的时候
When I was human,
我特别喜欢这些猪皮脆
I grew very fond of these pork rinds.
你了解写下《诅咒之书》的那个女人吗
What do you know about the chick who wrote "The Book of the Damned"?
艾格尼丝是位隐居的修女
Agnes was a hermit nun...
十分疯狂
and as mad as a hatter.
一心想破解咒语
Made it her business to undo curses.
就像留下该隐血印的那个
Like the one that caused the Mark of Cain.
与所有正邪较量一样
As in any struggle between good and evil,
必须达到平衡
balance is required.
为破解一个诅咒
To cure one curse,
艾格尼丝要知道如何施另一个咒
Agnes had to know how to inflict another.
这两者在魔法世界是共存的
They live side-by-side in the magic world.
相互依存
One cannot be without the other.
是啊 就像二元系
Sure, sure. Like, uh, a binary system.
我得按照隐士的方式思考了
So, I got to think like a hermit nun.
我说过她被人活活烧死了吗
Did I mention they burned her alive?
谁
"They"?
她弄了一堆咒语 又看到撒旦预兆
A cornucopia of curses and satanic visions
教会当然会发现
did not go unnoticed by the church hierarchy.
他们绝不会轻饶不守规矩的修女
These men would not abide a rogue nun.
可怜的艾格尼丝
Poor Agnes.
超前于时代啊
Ahead of her time.
跟你我一样
Much like you and I.
好了
Well...
我可不觉得我们很像
I actually don't...see our similarities all that much.
因为善良年轻 而我老迈邪恶吗
Because you're young and good and I'm ancient and evil?
是因为这个吗
Is that it?
怎么了
What?
我跟你说说你吧
Let me tell you about you...
童年艰辛孤独
A difficult and lonely childhood.
十分凄惨 父母不在
Tragedy, absent parents.
总不入流
Always outside the mainstream.
性方面很主动
Sexually progressive.
生活在自己的小世界里 寻求清净和人生方向
Living in your own head for solace and direction.
是啊 但我们还是很不一样的
Yeah, but still, we are pretty different.
我一看见你就看透了你
I read you the minute I saw you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表