忆往昔
睁开你的双眼 迪恩
Open your eyes, Dean.
我们一起对月长啸吧
And let's go take a howl at that moon.
天堂需要你的帮助
Heaven needs your help.
说吧
Anything.
丹尼尔和阿迪娜
Daniel and Adina.
得找到他们
They must be found.
他们必须被带回家
They must be brought home,
并受到责罚 这是为了所有人
and they must be punished for the sake of all.
好好想想
Think of it...
地狱之王 有迪恩·温彻斯特相助
The king of hell, Dean Winchester by his side.
我们一起统治 一起创建完美的地狱
Together we rule. Together we create the perfect hell.
我们之间萌生的友谊 永远不会结束
And all of this that's bloomed between us never ends.
别背对我
Hey! Don't turn your back on me!
你这是干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我想干什么干什么
Oh, whatever I want.
你是来找迪恩的
You're here for Dean.
我正要把他给你
I'm here to give him to you.
那小混♥蛋♥坏我生意
The little prat's bad for business.
他...不受控制 一定是因为血印
He's...uncontrollable. Must be the mark.
你的...小伙伴克劳力
Your, uh, pal Crowley...
出♥卖♥♥♥你了
Sold you out.
我们知道怎么治愈恶魔 记得吗
Look, we know how to cure demons. You remember that?
一点拉丁文 加上大量的血
Little latin, lot of blood.
现在你打算怎样 杀了我吗
So, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna kill me?
你是我哥哥
You are my brother.
我是来带你回家的
And I'm here to take you home.
你真以为那玩意会管用吗
You really think those are gonna work?
别动 结束了
Stop! It's over!
结束了
It's over, Dean.
如今
医生
Doctor.
神父
Father.
人血
不是吧
Really?
不管怎样
For whatever it's worth,
我拿的是你的血型的血
I got your blood type.
萨姆 我知道你想试着治好我
Sam, I know you think you're gonna try and fix me,
但你想过没有 或许我不想被治好
but did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't want to be fixed?
让我过自己的生活吧
Just let me go live my life.
我又不会打搅你
I won't bother you.
你在乎什么
What do you care?
我在乎什么
What do I care?
[咒语]
Ritum sacrum...
你以为我会像克劳力一样
You think I'm just gonna sit here like Crowley,
被你注射点血 就眼泪婆娑的吗
getting all weepy while you shoot me up?
去你的吧
Well, screw that.
我不想要这样
I don't want this.
这我看出来了
Yeah, I pretty much figured that out.
你根本不确定这能不能好使 对吧
You don't even know if this is gonna work, do you?
我体内的东西可不止
You know, I got a hell of a lot more running through me
恶魔能量那么简单
than just demon juice.
该隐血印 了解
Mark of cain... got it.
没错
That's right.
坐稳了
Buckle up.
萨姆
Sammy...
你知道我讨厌打♥针♥
You know I hate shots.
我还讨厌恶魔呢
I hate demons.
我们血还多着呢
Look, we got a whole bunch more of these to go.
你可以让自己好过一点
You could make it a lot easier on yourself.
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第三集
灵魂幸存者
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
挺好的
Fine.
你嘴上这么说
You say you're fine,
但你看上去不太好
but you don't look fine.
人类就是这样
It's what the humans do.
他们嘴上装没事
They say they're fine,
即使我看上去不好
and even if I-I don't look it,
你也要说我气色不错 这样
you say I look well, and in that way,
我们就避免谈一件我们都无能为力的事
we avoid talking about something we can do nothing about.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是不明白萨姆·温彻斯特怎么能
I just can't see how Sam Winchester could ask you
明知道你的状况 还让你大老远
to drive all this way to help with his brother,
开车去帮他哥哥
knowing your condition.
他不知道
He doesn't know...
你的借来的能量消耗得多严重 是吗
about how badly your borrowed grace is fading, does he?
他有些了解
He knows some.
他也不用多说
And he didn't have to ask.
这事上萨姆孤立无援
Sam is alone in this.
他想利用神圣化的血把迪恩
He's attempting to change Dean from demon to human
从恶魔变回人类
with a cure of sanctified blood, but...
但这办法没有保证
there's no guarantee that will work.
如果不好使 那么迪恩就已经不在
If it doesn't, then Dean is gone,
那个恶魔必须被解决掉
and the demon must be dealt with.
我就是
I just...
担心你
I worry about you.
你说不定是在要我的命呢
For all you know, you could be killing me.
或者
Or...
你只是在耍我
you're just messing with me.
不管怎样 传说里没有关于
Either way, the lore doesn't say anything
对血没有反应的案例
about exceptions to the cure.
传说
"The lore."
猎人 记录者
Hunters... men of letters.
都是扯淡
What a load of crap it all is.
没话可说吗
Oh, you got nothin'?
你想要我反驳你吗
You want me to debate you?
现在说话的根本不是真正的你
This isn't even the real you I'm talking to.
绝对是真正的我
Oh, it's the real me, all right.
新的真我
The new real me...
那个能看清现实的我
The me that sees things for what they really are.
温家双煞 行善积德 抗衡自然法则
Winchesters... do-gooders... fighting the natural order.
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something...
我这种人 我们就是自然法则
guys like me, we are the natural order.
世界本就该如此
It's the way it was set up.
我这样的人 还是得尽力而为
Guys like me still got to do what we can.
别那么自大 萨姆
Don't be so full of yourself, Sammy.
依我看
'cause, see, from where I'm sitting,
我的变化
there ain't much difference
和你的堕落没什么区别
from what I turned into to what you already are.
这话什么意思
And what exactly is that supposed to mean?
我知道你去找我的时候做了什么
I know what you did when you went looking for me.
我知道你做的多过分
I know how far you went.
克劳力都告诉我了
Crowley told me all about it.
我问问你
So, let me ask you...
我们俩究竟谁是魔头
...which one of us is really a monster?
开始想起来了
Starting to come back to you now?
我现在怎么办啊
What am I supposed to do now?
我的人生都结束了
It's like my life is over.
谢谢
Thank you.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
我早该预料到的
I should've seen it coming.
为什么我从来都这么不顺啊
Why doesn't anything ever work out for me?
你好啊
Hey, there.
听上去
Sounds like, uh...
你最近不太好过啊
Things have been a little rough on you lately, huh?
不好过
Rough?
我老婆把我赶走了
My wife kicked me to the curb.
我们都4个月没做♥爱♥了
We haven't had sex for four months.
4个月啊
Four.
不过她可是没少做
Well, not that... not that she hasn't been having plenty...
是跟她保龄球队的一个男人
with a guy in her bowling league...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表