都来自一本"极邪恶之书"
came from a book of "Unspeakable evil,"
他们大概一百多年前弄丢了
which they lost nearly 100 years ago.
好吧 他们很坏 怎么了
Okay, so they're bad. So what?
我们对付过更坏的
We faced worse.
萨姆 好好读资料
Sam, read the file.
书的效果就是 你用书
The way the book works is when you use it,
就会产生负面反应
there is a negative reaction.
程度很强
I'm talking biblical negative.
黑魔法总是有代价的
Dark magic always comes with a price.
这我们知道 这路我们走过
We know that. We've been down that road before.
那我们至少翻译出来 看看什么内容啊
Well, let's at least translate it, see what it says.
你们不懂
You guys don't understand.
自从我看到它
The book's been calling out to me
这书就一直在召唤我
ever since I laid eyes on it, okay?
召唤血印 我能听到 就好像它是活物
Calling out to the mark. I can hear it like it's alive.
它想要我用它 做坏事
It wants me to use it, but not for good.
我也希望这就是解答
Look, I wanted it to be the answer, too, okay?
真的
I really did.
但我们必须把书销毁
But we have got to get rid of that.
烧掉 埋了 我不管
Burn it, bury it, I don't give a damn.
我们得另想办法解决血印
We'll just have to find another way to fix the mark.
比如呢
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
你要放弃了吗
So, you're giving up?
我不是要放弃
No, I'm not giving up.
查理 我又不是想死
Charlie, I don't have a death wish.
就是想 我也死不了
Okay, even if I did, I can't die,
我胳膊上这东西不让我死
not with this thing on my arm.
但我能尽可能地抵抗它 直到...
What I can do is I can fight it as long as I can until...
直到什么时候
Until what?
说啊
Tell me.
直到什么时候 迪恩
Until what, Dean?
直到我看着你再次变成恶魔吗
Until I watch you become a demon again?
直到那时吗
Until then?
我做不到
I can't do that.
也不会那么做
I won't do that.
那你只能把我关起来了
Well, then you'll just have to lock me up.
像之前那样 把我锁进地堡
Bind me to the bunker like you did last time.
这什么都解决不了
That doesn't solve anything.
让我们先把书翻译了 好吗
Look, just let us translate the book, okay?
如果有治愈办法 我们就去做
If there's a cure, we'll do it
有什么后果之后再应付
and deal with the consequences later.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
是吗
Really?
是的
Yeah, really.
现在改主意了吗
You change your mind on that,
上次你可不是这么说的
'cause that's not what you said last time.
别这样 你知道我不是真心的
Oh, come on, man. You know I didn't mean that.
这是我的负担 萨姆
This is my cross to bear, Sam.
我的
Mine.
那本书里没有答案的
And that book is not the answer.
我们得赶紧处理掉它
Now, we got to destroy it
以免它落入恶人之手
before it falls into the wrong hands,
这恶人也包括我
and that includes me.
我出去兜兜风
I'm gonna go for a drive.
查理 我们刚刚忘了给你带点吃的
Uh, Charlie, we forgot to pick up your snacks.
迪恩 听我说
Dean, look...
我们可以另想办法
We'll figure out another way.
萨姆 我有天会去度假的
And, Sam, I'll get my vacation.
但不是今天 不是这样
But not today. Not like this.
萨姆
Sam.
也许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
不 一定有办法的 一定有
No, there's a way to fix it. There has to be.
你不觉得咱俩组队还挺搭的吗
You know, we really do make a good team.
有点像双口相声 只不过没说相声
Kind of like a buddy comedy without the comedy.
也不是一对
Or the buddies.
别这样嘛
Oh, now, come on.
之前在小餐馆
Back at the diner,
不是演了一出激♥情♥四射的双人动作片嘛
that was some pretty awesome dynamic-duo action.
那是一场悲剧
What we did back there was unfortunate.
不该再有兄弟姐妹丧命了
No more of our brothers and sisters should die.
兄弟姐妹
Brothers and sisters?
听听啊
Listen to you.
还念叨着公♥司♥宗旨 好像还有人在乎似的
Still spitting out the company line like anyone cares.
好像我们真是一家人似的
Like we're actually a family?
其实我们不过是一群光
When what we really are are a bunch of glowing lights
要么自怨自艾 要么狂妄自大
filled with self-loathing or delusions of grandeur.
-或两者皆有 -闭嘴
- Or both. - You shut up.
不
No!
我死也要死个明白
If I'm gonna die, I want answers.
比如 你现在究竟算什么
Like, who are you now?
你显然已经不是上帝的天使了
Like, you're obviously not an angel of the Lord.
还有你这样
And what about all of this
像《功夫》里的凯恩似的在人间行侠仗义算什么
"walking the earth like Caine from 'Kung Fu'" crap?
上世纪七十年代的一部美剧
忙着给天堂擦屁♥股♥
Cleaning up heaven's messes.
外面还有多少变坏的天使
How many more rogue angels are there out there?
等这一切结束 你又要怎么办
And what are you gonna do once you're done with all that?
回天堂吗 得了吧
Go back to heaven? Please.
之前那个叫汉娜的天使
The angel formerly known as Hannah
已经恢复了天堂的秩序
has restored order up top.
自上帝给天堂之门剪彩之后
Smoothest it's run since
这是天堂运作最平稳的时期了
God cut the ribbon on the pearly gates.
所以说句真心话 卡西迪奥
So tell me, Castiel, truly,
你现在的使命究竟是什么
what is your mission now?
闭嘴 接着找
You shut up and keep looking.
好吧
Well...
不能说
cannot say...
我没尽力
I didn't try.
小可怜卡西迪奥
Poor Castiel.
游了这么远 却淹死在了一个小池塘
Swam so far just to drown in shallow waters.
是不是很讽刺
Isn't it ironic?
你说呢
Don't ya think?
刚刚迪恩是什么意思
What did Dean mean?
他说你改了主意
When he said you changed your mind?
之前 我们曾有机会
So, a while back, we had a chance to, um...
关闭地狱之门
close the gates of hell.
想要完成这件事
And in order to do that,
我必须死
I would've had to die,
我自己并不介意 真的
And I was okay with that and I am okay with that,
但迪恩接受不了
but Dean was not.
所以...
And so he, uh...
他救了你
He saved you.
对 他救了我
Yeah, he saved me.
我猜猜
And let me guess,
为了救你 他做了一些你不希望他做的事
in doing so, he did something you didn't want
把你惹怒了
and that pissed you off.
于是你就说了一些伤人的话
And you said something that hurt him?
嗯 差不多就是这样
Yeah, that sounds about right.
兄弟啊
Brothers.
我做猎人才没多久
You know, I haven't been a hunter for very long,
但我觉得这份生活就是如此了
but it feels like this is the life.
总要面对两难的选择 死亡 或泪水
Mostly ends in Sophie's choices, death, or tears.
通常三者兼有 对吧
Usually all of the above, huh?
我的人生怎么就成了这样呢
How did this become my life?
我本打算自己开个公♥司♥ 娶个女神
I mean, I was gonna own my own start-up, marry ScarJo,
发明个酷酷的东西
invent something cool.
现在我
Now I'm just...
只庆幸自己还活着
I'm just happy to be alive.
当初迪恩来大学找我
You know, when Dean came to get me at school,
我告诉自己
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表