忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
查理 她在通过她的化名给托皮卡的
Charlie -- she's been making donations through her aliases
肖尼郡综合医院捐款
to Shawnee County General here in Topeka.
做好事吗
Like, a charity?
给一个病人 叫格特鲁德·米德尔顿
A patient. Gertrude middleton.
她和丈夫被酒驾司机撞到了
She and her husband were hit by a drunk driver.
我当时在外面过夜 我害怕了
I was at a sleepover, and I got scared.
我打给我爸妈让他们来接我
I called my parents to come and get me.
他们那晚本不该开车出门的
They should never have been driving that night.
这东西必须得去掉
This thing has got to go.
要去除其效力需要很强大的力量
It will take a very powerful force to remove the effect.
那就把它烧掉 我不要这么活着
Well, then burn it off! I'm not living like this.
该隐仍然有血印 对吗
Cain still has the Mark, right?
他一直带着它
So he's lived with it.
也许你有一部分
Maybe there's a part of you
想要向它投降
that wants to give in to it,
也许你得与之斗争
and maybe you have to fight that.
那一部分强大的力量得是你
Part of that powerful force has to be you.
拯救他人 降妖除魔 家族事业
Saving people, hunting things, the family business?
这我懂
I am down.
但是 我的任务呢
But... Where's my quest?
是通往奥兹国的钥匙
It's the key to Oz.
有很多神奇的方法可以进入奥兹国
There are magical ways into Oz --
这把钥匙能把任何一扇关着的门
This key will turn any locked door
变成前往奥兹国的传送门
into a portal to Oz.
-你来不来啊 -去奥兹国吗
- You coming or what? - To Oz?
对 你说想要来一场历险
Yeah. You said you were looking for adventure.
机会来了 小红毛
Well, here it is, red.
如今
如今
如今
如今
求你
Please...
我别的都不知道了
I-I don't know anything else.
我知道 我还是要折磨你
I know. I'm gonna torture you anyway.
谁不喜欢折磨人呢
'Cause who doesn't love a little torture?
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第十一集
好 随时告诉我消息
All right, well, just... just keep me posted, okay?
还是家里好
嗯 好嘞
Yeah, you got it.
等等 小卡 还在吗
Wait, Cass. You there?
谢了 嗯
Hey, thanks. Yeah.
你做了蛋白蛋饼吗
You made egg-white omelettes?
嗯 最棒的早餐
Yeah. Breakfast of Champions...
对你这样的书呆子而言
you know, if you're a dork like you.
-而且你今天一直睡到7点 -是啊
- And you slept past 7:00? - Yeah, well,
直到我们查明该隐血印的去除方法
until we get answers on this Mark of Cain,
我要12步修身养性 避免堕落
I am on a 12-step program not to backslide.
-12步修身养性 -对
- 12 steps? - Yeah.
如果该隐能做到带着血印生活而不被黑化
Hey, if Cain found a way to live with it after going dark side,
那我也得想办法克制冲动
then I just got to find a way to keep it in check,
所以 我这一周都没喝酒了
so haven't had a drink in a week,
每晚睡8小时
eight hours of rack time every night,
还有这道杰作
and...now this masterpiece.
这才三步
That's three steps.
闭嘴吃你的
Shut up and eat.
做得好棒啊
Wow. That's... that's awesome.
烂死了
It's crap.
天呐
Ugh. God.
等我一去掉这个恶魔荡♥妇♥纹身
Soon as we get rid of this demonic tramp stamp,
我就要回归饮酒 吃汉堡 再饮酒的生活
I am back on the booze, burgers, and...more booze.
告诉我你有发现
Tell me you got something.
搞什么
What the hell?
该隐还是克劳力
Cain or Crowley?
查理
Charlie.
她从奥兹回来了吗 居然没打电♥话♥
Is she back from Oz? She didn't call?
嗯
Yeah, uh...
她很忙啊
She's been busy.
这是什么啊
What the hell am I looking at?
我在查阅新闻
So, you know, I was looking into the news,
找有什么古怪
checking for anything weird, right?
发现了一则关于一男子被折磨的新闻
I found this story about a torture vic.
他邻居家的小孩
Apparently, some kid videotaped this
拍下了这一幕
at his next-door neighbor's house.
你说什么 查理折磨了别人
What are you saying, Charlie tortured someone?
我们那个查理吗
Our Charlie?
小不点 连霍比特人都不忍♥伤害
Yea high, wouldn't hurt a Hobbit,
呆萌可爱的那个
practically sparkles?
本地地检官遭人折磨
查理 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Charlie, pick up.
那个被她折磨的人
The guy she went all Jack Bauer on...
叫彼得·哈珀
uh, Peter Harper.
她不接
She's not answering.
是托皮卡的地检官
District attorney in Topeka.
根据文章所述
According to this article,
他不是当地唯一遇袭的人
he wasn't the only person in town that was hit.
前一晚 一名法庭速记员遭到了袭击
Uh, a court stenographer was assaulted the night before.
查理绝不会无缘无故袭击人的
Well, you know, Charlie wouldn't go off on someone without a reason.
我也这么认为
Yeah, I wouldn't think so either,
-但你看那段视频啊 -我看了
- but look at the video. - Oh, I'm looking at it.
但我们的所作所为 如果不明真♥相♥
But you know what we do, taken out of context,
看上去也会这么糟糕
it doesn't look that much different.
她或许在猎魔
She could be hunting.
我们去跟这混♥蛋♥谈谈 看看怎么回事吧
Why don't we go talk to this asshat and see what's going on?
好了吗
Hey, ready?
-嗯 我们上路吧 -我们走
- Yeah. Yeah, let's do this. - Let's go.
袭击发生前 你发现什么怪事了吗
Now, did you notice anything odd before the attack...
怪味儿 异响
any, uh, strange smells, weird noises?
没有
No, no, nothing.
我就是在家 准备上♥床♥
I was just at home here, getting ready for bed,
那个疯婆子就袭击了我
and that crazy bitch jumped me.
她只想打听一桩
All she wanted was to know was about some case
我多年前的案子
that I worked on years ago...
醉驾司机拦腰撞上另一辆车
drunk driver T-boned another car,
撞死司机
killing the driver,
副驾被当场宣布脑死亡
and the passenger was declared brain-dead on the scene.
米德尔顿夫妇
The Middletons.
他们有个12岁的女儿
They had a daughter, 12 years old.
他们当时正开车去接她
They were on their way to pick her up.
没错 你怎么知道
Yeah, that's right. How did you know that?
我们联调局会调查
Well, we do our homework at the FBI.
那你就该知道 那案子根本没上过法庭
Okay, well, then you know the case never went to trial.
我连证据都没见着 案子就被撤下了
Before I could even see the evidence, it was off the books.
案卷全部封存了
All the files were sealed.
这怎么可能呢
Now, how is that even possible?
不知道
I don't know.
但我今早又查了
But I looked into it this morning.
那宗案子的记录哪都找不到
There's no record of that case anywhere,
施行逮捕的警官此后也已过世
and the arresting officer has since passed away.
什么都没有了 除了这个
There's nothing, except for this...
米德尔顿女孩的社保档案
the social service file on the Middletons' kid.
老实说 没什么用处
It's not very helpful, to be honest with you.
那孩子早失踪了
The kid has disappeared,
直到现在
until now.
关于案子 你还记得其他任何事吗
Now, is there anything else you can remember about the case...
-任何人 -没了
- any names you can think of? - No.
我跟警♥察♥也说了 那是很久以前了
Like I told the police, it was so long ago.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
好吧
All right.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我们过来的时候 去找了另一位受害人
We talked to the other victim on the way here...
那个速记员
the stenographer.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表