忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
一位智者曾告诉我"家人不止于血亲"
A wise man once told me, "Family don't end in blood."
是欧洲最古老的家族之一
One of Europe's oldest families.
我们家族是弗兰肯斯坦
The house of... Frankenstein.
有血缘也不一定是家人
But it doesn't start there, either.
我们得以成功的秘诀就是保密
The whole key to our success is secrecy.
家人关心你
Family cares about you.
迪恩认为该隐血印就是他的命运
Dean thinks the mark of Cain is his fate.
而不是关心你能为他们做什么
Not what you can do for them.
你如今已经不是王了
You're no king, not anymore.
你是他们的走狗
You're their bitch.
无论好坏 家人会一直陪在你身边
Family's there through the good, bad.
书一直都在你那里
So, you had the book?
-迪恩 -当着我的面撒谎
- Dean -- - Lied right to my face.
你还把小卡牵扯进来
And then you pulled Cass into it.
还有查理
And Charlie.
不论一切
All of it.
协议依旧
The agreement stands.
为我哥哥找到治愈办法
Find me a cure for my brother.
然后我会杀死克劳力
Then I'll kill crowley.
但在那之前
But until then...
他们会支持你...
They got your back...
匹配
无论艰难险阻
...even when it hurts.
有人来了
Someone is here.
不管是谁想要什么 你立刻给他们
Give whoever that is whatever they want.
我做不到 迪恩
I can't do that, Dean.
发送
那才是家人
That's family.
查理
Charlie?
如今
如今
如今
斯戴恩堂 始建于1915年
-我给你开着 -嗯
- I got it. - Yeah.
路易斯安那州 什里夫波特
斯戴恩
Styne.
伙计 等等
Hey, man. Hold up.
干什么
What?
我和伙计们打了个赌
Me and my boys... we got a bet.
你是有多处
How much of a virgin are you?
什么
What?
你一看就是还没破处
I mean, you ain't never got laid before, obviously,
但你是见过咪♥咪♥的吧
but you seen a boob, right?
而且不是在《权力的游戏》上
I don't mean on "Game of Thrones."
我是说见过活生生的没有
I'm talking about in the wild, you know.
你是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
你看我像说相声的吗
I look like a comedian to you?
回答问题
Answer the question.
你看上去像那种喜欢装狠的人
You look like the kind of dude who wants people to think he's hood,
但不是的
but, no.
一百块的发型 混合动力车的钥匙
See, the $100 haircut, the hybrid keys?
我敢说你从小娇生惯养
I'd say you grew up in a white-bread wonderland.
你♥爸♥爸大概是牙医 你妈妈打满了肉毒素
Your dad's probably a dentist, your mom's mostly botox,
而且两人都跟泳池清理工上♥床♥
and they both bang the pool boy.
还有 你喜欢说唱
Oh, and you like rap,
但又害怕黑人
but you're scared of black people,
包括史皇
even Will Smith.
好狠啊
Damn.
你个小贱♥人♥ 嘴巴挺厉害啊
Hey, you got a mouth on you, little bitch!
我要打扁你
I'm gonna kick your ass.
有什么问题吗
There a problem here?
没有 没事
No, man. All good.
我没问你 混♥蛋♥
Well, I wasn't asking you, dick bag.
塞 有问题吗
Cy, we got a problem?
没事
No, it's fine.
走吧
Let's go.
樱桃味儿
Cherry berry.
我最喜欢了
My favorite.
哥们 我跟你无冤无仇
Yo, man, I got no beef with you.
你敢动我家的人
You put hands on my cousin.
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第二十二集
囚徒
你呢 你也要放手吗
What about you? You gonna let it go?
绝不
Never.
好样的
That's my boys.
查理 我在这儿呢
Charlie. I gotcha.
我原谅你了 迪恩
I forgive you, Dean.
我很抱歉 丫头
I'm so sorry, kiddo.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
查理
Charlie...
我们会想念你的
We're gonna miss you.
你最棒了
You were the best.
我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry...
闭嘴
Shut up.
你害死了她 你没资格道歉
You got her killed. You don't get to apologize.
我们是想帮你
We were trying to help you.
我不需要帮助
I didn't need help.
我叫你别去管了的
I told you to leave it alone.
我还能怎么做
What was I supposed to do, just...
看着你死掉吗
Watch you die?
血印不会害死我的
The mark isn't gonna kill me.
或许吧 但是
Maybe not, but...
等血印折磨完你 你就不再是你了
When it's done with you, you won't be you anymore.
迪恩 你是我的一切了
Dean, you're all I've got.
我当然要为你拼一把
So, of course I was gonna fight for you,
因为我们就是这样
because that's what we do.
我有个机会
Listen, I had a shot...
是啊 你有个机会
Yeah, you had a shot.
查理死了
Charlie's dead.
好个机会
Nice shot.
你觉得我...
You think I...
你觉得我会
You think I'm ever...
原谅自己吗
gonna forgive myself for that?
你问我怎么想吗
You want to know what I think?
我觉得该死的是你 不是她
I think it should be you up there... not her.
你跟小卡捣鼓那书的事 到此结束了
This thing with Cass and the book ends now.
别再捣鼓出另一条人命了
Shut it down before somebody else gets hurt,
听懂了吗
you understand me?
那你呢
What about you?
我要找到做这事的人
Oh, I'm gonna find whoever did this,
我要毁掉
And I'm gonna rip apart
那人爱过的一切
everything and everyone that they've ever loved,
然后再扯出那人的心脏
and then I'm gonna tear out their heart.
那是你的想法 还是血印
Is that you talking or the mark?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
这就对了 真棒
There you go. Nice.
伙计 你还来洛杉矶吗
Dude, you still coming to L.A.?
希望能吧 就是我的家人
Hope so. It's just my family.
如果他们知道我要搬走 会杀了我的
If they found out I was moving, they'd kill me.
不 真的会杀我的
No. Literally.
我家人很奇怪的
My folks are, like, weird.
可怕的奇怪
Scary weird.
你父亲要见你
Your father wants to see you.
据我所知 你没拿到书
So, as I understand, you didn't get the book,
还丢了条胳膊
and you lost an arm.
这可不算获胜 儿子
Not what I call a win, son.
你知道我们怎么处置失败者
And you know what we do to losers.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
所以我给您带来份礼物
That's why I brought you a present.
我找到了一个令人难以置信的魔法宝库
I found a stash of magic like you wouldn't believe.
说说看
Try me.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表