你还好吗 迪恩
How are you, Dean?
好啊
Fine.
我很好
I'm great.
才不是
No, you're not.
我没有黑眼了 这是好事
Yeah, well, I've lost the black eyes, so that's a plus.
但我还有这个
But I still have this.
该隐血印对你还有影响吗
The Mark of Cain still affecting you?
迪恩
Dean?
小卡 答应我一件事
Cass, I need you to promise me something.
当然
Of course.
如果我真投入了黑暗 你得干掉我
If I do go dark side, you gotta take me out.
什么意思
What do you mean?
捅我 灭我 把我丢进太阳
Knife me, smite me, throw me into the freakin' sun.
随你
Whatever.
别让萨姆拦你 他肯定要试的
And don't let Sam get in the way, because he'll try.
我不能再走那条路了
I can't go down that road again, man.
我不能再成为恶魔了
I can't be that thing again.
不会管用的
That won't work.
又没问你 勇敢的心[苏格兰人]
I didn't ask you, braveheart.
自♥由♥[取自电影]
Freedom!
你为什么被关了进来
So...what are we in for?
就是唠唠嗑
Small talk, darling.
消磨时光
Just passing the time.
我在这儿是因为我不该在这儿
I'm here because I shouldn't be here.
那是谜语吗
Is that a riddle?
克劳力只允许一部分恶魔上地面
Crowley only allows certain demons to come earth-side.
我不在获批名单上 所以自己想办法溜了出来
I wasn't on the list, so I had to get myself smuggled up.
-你拿什么交换的 -做件事
- And what did that cost? - A favor.
-大事吗 -很血腥
- Big? - Bloody.
我猜大王会让我关一阵
Now...I figure the king lets me stew for a while,
然后就会来审问我怎么逃出地狱的
then he starts asking how I Houdini'd hell.
而且他不会客气的
And he ain't gonna ask nice.
你呢
What about you?
你干了什么
What's your sin?
我是个糟糕透顶的母亲
I was a horrible mother.
她是个糟糕透顶的母亲
She was a horrible mother.
我跟没跟你提过
Did I tell you the time that
她差点拿我去换3头猪的事
she almost traded me for three pigs?
3头啊 我小时候很可爱呢
Three! I was an attractive child.
还会杂耍
I could juggle.
至少也值5头猪
I was worth five pigs at least.
我妈妈会拿烟头烫我
My ma used to burn me with cigarettes.
没人在乎 杰拉德
Nobody cares, Gerald.
更别提名字了
Don't get me started about the name.
费格斯
"Fergus."
听着像性病
It sounds like a venereal disease,
还是很讨厌的那种
and not the fun kind.
老大
Look, boss,
如果你这么讨厌这女人
if you hate this Betty so much,
为什么不杀了她
why not end her?
我自有原因
I've my reasons.
我就杀了我妈
Oh, I killed my old lady.
因为她拿烟头烫我
Because of the cigarettes.
我乐意杀了你妈
I have no problem doing yours.
克莱尔是个好孩子 警探 很聪明
Claire's a good kid, detective. She's smart.
而且 她其实很善良
And underneath it all, she has a big heart.
这里以前有个男孩
You know, there used to be a boy here.
达斯汀·塔特
Dustin Tate.
他年长一些 但克莱尔很照顾他
He was older, but Claire really took him under her wing.
他还在吗
Is he around?
他在香肠屋工作
He works at the Wiener Hut.
我们也想给克莱尔找家 但她总逃跑
We tried to place Claire, but she always ran away.
有时候逃走几天 有次逃了半年
Sometimes for a couple of days, one time for six months.
她待在哪
Where did she hide out?
不知道
Wish I knew.
克莱尔
Hey, Claire.
兰迪在吗
Is, uh, Randy here?
瞧瞧谁回来了
Oh. Look who's back.
都多久了 3天
It's been...what? Three days?
是啊 我被抓了
I know. I got busted.
但我带来了礼物
But I come bearing gifts.
这里面有两百多呢
There's, like, 200 bucks in there.
詹姆斯·诺瓦克
詹姆斯·诺瓦克
James Novak.
你亲戚吗
Any relation?
不是 就是个路人
No. He's just a guy.
多谢帮忙 不过
Well... I appreciate the elbow grease, but, uh,
还是不够
we're still short.
还差多少
How much?
很多
Too much.
萨林杰什么时候来收钱
When's Salinger coming to collect?
今晚
Tonight.
都怪我
It's my fault.
我不该借那么多钱
I shouldn't have borrowed so much money.
但是 圣诞要到了
But, uh, the holidays are coming,
我想给孩子们买♥♥点好东西
and I like to spoil my kids.
或许他会再宽限些时间
Maybe he'll give us some more time.
他是放高♥利♥贷♥的 那种人不会给你第二次机会
He's a loan shark. They're not so big on second chances.
我还以为
Kinda thought you were gonna...
你会像我们说好的那样 偷到足够的钱还债
Steal enough to pay down the debt, like we talked about.
但是...
But, uh...
我尽力了
I tried.
还不够努力
Not hard enough.
好了
Come on.
最后一顿家庭晚餐
One last family meal.
我们肯定还有办法的
There's gotta be something we can do.
怎么了
What?
没事 太疯狂了
It's nothin'. It's crazy.
如果我还未成年 我就去做了
I'd do it if I was still under 18.
说吧
Tell me.
香肠屋
达斯汀·塔特
Dustin Tate?
不是
Nah, man.
是吗
Oh, really?
你就是
Yes, you are.
告诉我克莱尔·诺瓦克在哪
And you're gonna tell me where Claire Novak is.
马上
Now.
你还是听他的吧
I'd do what he says.
快进快出
Quick in, quick out.
小心摄像头
Watch out for the cameras.
小心
Be careful.
等到只剩下你
Wait till you're alone,
然后狠狠收拾那个收银员
then you hit that register jockey hard.
让他吓破胆 懂吗
Put the fear of god in him. You understand?
很好
Good.
然后回到我身边来
You come back to me, you hear?
你和达斯汀 你们是我仅有的家人
You and Dustin... you're the only family I got.
我们走了
Excuse us.
-克莱尔 等等 -去你的
- Claire, wait! - Screw you.
别激动啊 小刺头
Hey, Miley Cyrus, settle.
去死吧 老头子
Eat me, Hasselhoff.
克莱尔 别激动
Claire, hold on a second.
-我叫... -萨姆
- Look, my name's... - Sam.
你是迪恩
And you're Dean.
我们见过的 记得吗
We've met, remember?
克莱尔
Claire.
你刚刚是打算去打劫那个便利店吗
You were going to rob that convenience store?
那又怎样
So?
那又怎样
So?
这样...
So...it's...
是不对的
wrong.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表