我哥哥在哪
Where's my brother?!
走过的路
你是什么
What are you?
我是恶魔
I'm a demon.
大家一起唱
Everybody!
你欠我的
You...owe me.
那我们达成协议了吗
So, do we have a deal?
你杀了我爸爸
You killed my dad.
母亲
Mother.
我会出去的
I'll get out.
把那姑娘给我
Give me the girl.
告诉我你是没别的办法
Tell me you had to do this.
如今
儿子 儿子
Son? Son?
费格斯
Fergus!
你怎么了
What's the matter?
-没什么 -没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing?
你吓得一身汗
You're soaked in the horror sweat.
上次见到你这样还是黑死病的时候
Haven't seen that since the plague years.
亲爱的 要我做什么吗
Darlin', what can I do?
不用了 你个臭婊♥子♥
Not a thing, you evil bitch.
"不用了 你个臭婊♥子♥" 母亲
"Not a thing, you evil bitch," Mother.
你先别那么热乎
Let's not get too cozy just yet.
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第十集
她几乎不跟我说话
She barely speaks to me.
猎人游戏
只是像只受伤的野兽那样看着我
She's like a wounded animal, just watching me.
小卡 告诉你
Look, Cass, you know what?
你那晚真的是在尽力做正确的事了
You really tried to do the right thing that night. You did.
跟克莱尔在一起的那个人 兰迪
This guy Claire was hanging out with, uh, Randy...
他一直在利用她
All he did was use her.
她以为他是好人
Yeah, well, she thought he was kind,
而且为此爱他
and for that she loved him.
这足以说明她实在不经常遇到好人
Shows how little kindness there was in her life.
不管兰迪做了什么 他都不该被...
You know, whatever Randy did, he didn't deserve...
是啊 我知道
No, yeah. I know. I know.
没错
I hear you.
迪恩以前也曾被迫杀人 我们都经历过
Dean has had to kill before. We... we both have.
但...那...
But...that was...
怎么了
That was what?
-迪恩 -是屠♥杀♥
- Dean. - It was a massacre.
就是这样
That's what it was.
我曾经是个猎人
I mean, there was a time I was a hunter,
而不是个冷血杀人狂
not a stone-cold killer?
说吧
You can say it.
你没说错
You're not wrong.
我越界了
I crossed the line.
这东西必须得去掉
Guys, this thing's got to go.
-没那么容易 -那就把它烧掉
- That won't be easy. - Well, then, burn it off!
-割下来 -那不光是皮肉上的东西
- Cut it off! - It is more than just a physical thing.
要去除其效力需要很强大的力量
It will take a very powerful force to remove the effect.
迪恩 我们翻查过了所有的传说
Dean, we have been through all the lore.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
这一直能追溯到创世纪的时候
This reaches back to the time of creation.
可能远在有传说之前
It may predate the lore.
如果我们有恶魔石碑或许还有希望
If we had the Demon Tablet, maybe.
你说石碑丢了
But you said it was missing.
是啊
It is.
或许还有一个办法
There may be another way.
有什么事吗
Oh, may I, uh, help you?
陛下不希望您没人陪同 一个人乱走
His majesty didn't want you wandering around unattended.
尤其是在这里
Certainly not in here.
我就是想找点食物
Oh, no, I was just looking for a wee scrap of food.
他们给我拿的东西 怎么能入国王之母的金口
That swill they bring me... hardly fit for the mother of the King.
这我就无从知道了
I wouldn't know.
我又不吃东西
I don't eat.
劳烦您 我得遵守命令
If you please, I have my orders.
可怜人
Oh, you poor, dear man.
是叫格思里吧
Guthrie, is it?
你生怕惹他不高兴 是吧
Terrified of displeasing him, aren't you?
我了解我儿子的德行
I know how my son can be.
你们都怕得要死
You're all scared spitless.
但孩子总归是听娘的
Still, a boy listens to his mum.
我很乐意替你说句好话
I'd be happy to put in a good word for you.
不必了 多谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
格思里
Guthrie...
不管这是什么 无聊死我了
Whatever this is, it bores me rigid.
我要不要签字啊
Do I sign or not?
我认为没问题 陛下
I found it in order, Sir.
签吧
Do sign.
妈妈
Mummy.
无聊吗 想自杀吗 两样都有吗
Bored? Suicidal? Both?
没有 亲爱的
Hardly, my dear.
我学到了好多
I'm learning so much.
你这破地方
This place of yours...
我算是明白你为什么是这副样子了
poor thing, I see now why you are the way you are.
天呐
My goodness!
他们的不满 闲言碎语 密谋
The discontent, the gossip, the plotting.
-密谋 -是啊
- Plotting? - Aye.
那个...是最糟糕的
And that one... worst of the lot.
你一定提放他 记住我的话
Watch yourself around him, mark my word.
要知道下面地牢里那个守卫
You do realize that's exactly what you said
杰拉德 你当初也是这么说他的
about the guard, Gerald, down in the cells.
我说错了吗
And was I not right?
我知道你不信任我 这我活该
I know, I know you mistrust me, and I earned that.
这真是可惜 我远比你其他的臣民
And it's a pity because more than any of your other subjects,
更希望你顺顺利利
I wish you success.
我知道你打的什么主意 母亲
I know what you're up to here, Mother.
是吗 亲爱的
Do you, dear?
你是在无♥耻♥地巴结我 以期我放了你
You are shamelessly sucking up so that I'll free you
你好再次去胡作非为 给我捣乱
so you can run amok and gum up my operation once again.
-不必了 -别傻了
- No, thank you. - Free, schmee.
我在这儿能跟儿子待在一起 还要什么自♥由♥啊
Why would I want to be free when I can be here with my son?
难道你是国王
Does it hurt that you are the king
这对我有利是件坏事吗
and there are advantages for me in that?
不是
No.
更重要的是 我是个母亲
But more important, I'm a mother.
我就是骄傲 你还要告我吗
Sue me... I'm proud.
抱歉了 我就不蜷在你怀里了
Excuse me if I don't curl up in your lap.
你可抛弃了我三百年
You did manage to stay away for 300 years.
够了 这我们都说过了
Please. We've been over this.
当地人当时打算以巫术罪审判我
The locals were going to try me for witchcraft,
这绝没有好事 我必须逃跑
and that never ends well. I had to flee!
-你本可来把我接走 -我随后得到了
- You could have sent for me! - Well, then came the chance
跟随伟大的米兰女巫 利蒂系娅·迪·奥比欧尼
to study under the great Milanese witch,
学习的宝贵机会
Letitia Di Albioni.
然后我又跟大巫师团闹僵了
And then there was the unpleasantness with the Grand Coven.
总之 那种环境根本不适合带孩子
Anyway, it was no environment for a child!
那你就把我锁在一个破济贫院里吗
So locking me away in a squalid workhouse was your solution?!
我不会为做一个职业女性而道歉
I will not apologize for being a career woman.
再说
Besides...
对我们这样的人来说 三百年算什么
What's 300 years more or less to folks like us?
不足挂齿
Nothing.
我这不回来了
I'm back now.
我们可以做一家人
We can be a family.
他们应该到了
They should be here by now.
有消息说他们要迟到吗
Was there word of a delay?
我只是个看门的
All I do is watch the door.
你在等谁 卡西迪奥
Who are you expecting, Castiel?
谢谢 英格丽德
Thank you, Ingrid.
我照你说的做了 这很冒险 卡西迪奥
I did as you asked... at great risk, Castiel.
我知道
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表