而绝望中总能捞到利润
and there's always profit to be made from desperation.
引发的混乱有多大 就有多大的残局要收拾
You make a big enough mess, has to get cleaned up.
我们干解决麻烦这一行已经一千年了
And we've been in the fix-it business for 1,000 years,
现在生意正蒸蒸日上
and business has never been better.
不过过去80年里 我们没有了书
Now, for the last 80 years, we haven't had the book.
卡西迪奥来电
有书在手 我们会所向披靡
With the book, we're unstoppable.
小卡 怎么了 长话短说
Cass, what's going on? Make it quick.
你杀的那个姑娘
The girl you killed --
为什么要拿走她的眼珠
why take her eyes?
那件事
That whole situation --
很不幸
unfortunate.
采集的时候 我们一般不会留下尸体的
We normally never leave a body when we harvest.
你们干什么
When you what?
这是我们的家族特点
It's a family specialty --
生物工程
bioengineering.
外科增强
Surgical enhancement.
我说的可不是隆鼻
And I'm not talking about nose jobs.
看见了吗
See?
里面有两颗心
Two hearts in here.
还有额外的肌肉 尤其在腿部
Bunch of extra muscle, especially in the legs.
家族的每位成员都有自己的特殊之处
Every man in the family's had a little something.
不过也不出意料
Pretty much what you'd expect, though,
考虑到我们的先祖
given the family tree.
斯戴恩家族吗
The Stynes?
真正的先祖
The real family tree.
名字做了必要的改动
The name was altered out of necessity.
你无意中发现了一族
You have chanced upon a lineage
历史悠久 有光荣传统的家族
with a long and proud tradition...
也有些讨厌的恶名
and some unwanted notoriety.
是欧洲最古老的家族之一
One of Europe's oldest families.
我们家族是
The house of...
弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein.
-让我集中精力 -历史上最伟大的女巫
- Let me focus. - The greatest witches of history
都咨♥询♥过我的意见
have sought my counseling.
我愿意和你合作 你却不理我
Yet you spurn me when I offer myself as collaborator!
天啊 真是...
Oh, my god! This is --
我觉得我没说清楚
I don't think I'm making myself clear.
这里出状况了
I've got a -- I've got a situation here.
不能让查理独自一人出去
There's no way Charlie can go off by herself.
小卡 很多非常凶恶的人都在找她
Cass, there are dangerous people looking for her.
好吧 那我陪她
Fine. I'll go with her.
不 你也不能把罗威娜一个人留在那儿
No, you -- you can't leave Rowena alone, either.
现在毫无进展
Nothing is getting done.
那就把她们分开 小卡 尽力而为吧
Then separate them, Cass. Just do the best you can.
弗兰肯斯坦不是真的
Frankensteins aren't real.
只是故事
They're made up.
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
我们家族也不认识什么玛丽·雪莱And we never had a family acquaintance named Mary Shelley
小说作者
她在弗兰肯斯坦城♥堡♥待了几晚
who spent a few nights in castle Frankenstein
无意发现了我们的秘密
and stumbled upon our secrets,
逼得我们只好隐姓埋名
and forced us to change our name and go underground.
那雪莱为什么没把你们的秘密公之于众
So, why didn't Shelley go public?
她都写了本书了
She wrote a book.
还要怎么公之于众
Doesn't get more public than that.
但没人相信那是真的
But no one believed it to be true,
就像也不会有人相信你的话
just like no one's gonna believe you.
只要我和我弟弟相信
Well, as long as my brother and me believe,
就够了
that's enough.
是啊
Yeah, well...
虽然你们这个小家族挺强的
as mighty as I'm sure your little family is,
但我们家族才是世界的主宰
mine is a juggernaut.
我们不是普通人
We're not ordinary men.
我们是斯巴达式的勇士
We're spartans.
但你们并非永生
But you aren't immortal.
我们是可牺牲的
What we are is expendable.
我倒下 还有千千万万的后补兵团
I go down, there's an army of replacements behind me.
那这个兵团的大本营在哪呢
And where does this army call home, hm?
谁是怪物老爹
Who's big daddy Frankenstein?
你没听我说吗 我们隐姓埋名了
Were you here when I mentioned that we're underground?
这都是秘密
There are secrets.
我特别擅长挖掘秘密
Well, I'm swell at uncovering secrets.
你把书给我
You give me the book,
我们就可以聊一聊
and it's conceivable that we could have a conversation.
书
The book?
老兄 我们没有书
Dude, we don't have the book.
书被烧毁了
The book was burned.
书被咒语保护了
The book is protected by a spell.
是无法毁灭的
It's eternal.
不可能被摧毁
It cannot be destroyed.
听着 小卡 我得回去了
Look, Cass, I got to get back.
你解决一下
Handle this.
我会尽快过去的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
出事了
Something came up.
-什么事 -解决了
- What? - It's handled.
里面情况如何 有得到什么信息吗
Uh, what's going on in there? Get any more out of him?
是的 有好多呢
Yeah, an earful -- truly.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
我的天 他拧断胳膊逃走了
Oh, my god. He ripped it off.
独处时间
Alone time?
她为什么需要独处时间
Why does she need alone time?
要我说太自以为是了
Bit of a prima donna, if you ask me.
这姑娘真的不行
The girl is simply out of her league.
没有我 会毫无进展的
Without me, the work grinds to a halt.
罗威娜
Rowena.
她需要安静
She needs quiet.
她现在压力很大
She's under a lot of pressure,
而且又感觉在背叛朋友 所以更难受
and it doesn't help that she feels like she's betraying her friend.
背叛
Betrayal.
她会克服的
She'll get over it.
一旦她有了自己的孩子
Once she has children of her own,
她就会知道什么叫背叛
she'll know all about betrayal.
你有孩子
You have a child?
我有孩子吗
Do I have a child?
也就地狱之王而已
The king of hell. That's all.
王
The king.
克劳力是你儿子
Crowley is your son?
怪不得呢
Well, that explains a lot.
带他一定很不容易吧
I'm sure that was quite a challenge.
继续工作吧 我们在这里浪费时间呢
Well, back to it, eh? We're wasting time in here.
我去看看她怎样了
I'm gonna... see how she's doing.
查理
Charlie?
黑鸟旅馆
我知道她在哪
I know where she is.
如果你愿意 我可以替你解决
Now, I can take care of it for you, if you want.
是我的荣幸
It'd be my pleasure.
不
No.
我得解决这事
I need to handle this.
地址给我
Give me the location.
你有笔吗
Well, you got a pencil?
快说
Just spill.
一个叫做黑鸟旅馆的破地方
A dump called the Blackbird Motel.
登记在卡莉·阿西莫夫名下
Registered under the name Carrie Asimov.
有他踪迹吗
Any sign of him?
很多踪迹 但看不到他
Lot of signs -- just no him.
我跟着血迹
I followed the blood trail --
都要流成密西西比河了
which, by the way, was like the mississippi --
直到血迹消失
till it ran dry.
什么意思 流血而死了吗
Meaning what? He bled out?
意思是踪迹中断了
Meaning that the trail stopped.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表