忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
敬 跟你们在另一边相见
Here's to running into you guys on the other side.
我上去后 就放你出去
When we get to earth and I release you,
你就能直入天堂
it's an express straight to heaven.
没时间道别
No time for goodbyes.
我是为卡西迪奥而来
I'm here about Castiel.
他的能量还有剩吗
Was there any of his grace left?
问题是 你愿付出代价吗
Question is, are you willing to pay for it?
一定要把他分毫不伤地送回来
He must be returned... intact.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
我上次见你时就说过 我能逃出监狱
Told you last time I saw you I'd get out of the slammer.
我们想知道如何除掉
We need to know how to remove
迪恩手臂上的该隐血印
the Mark of Cain from Dean's arm.
他爆发了
He's gone nuclear!
谁能想到血印会这么厉害
Who knew the mark was so toxic?
我是知道的
Actually, I did.
去除血印的下一步要做什么
What is the next step in removing this mark from my arm?
河流将终结于源头
The river shall end at the source.
如果你再叫我帮忙
If you ever ask me for help again,
我宁愿死
I will choose death.
你会变得更糟的
You're gonna get worse!
-妈妈 -费格斯
- Mommy. - Fergus.
你以为我在摆布你
You think I've been manipulating you.
我可是你母亲
I am your mother, after all.
我们可以做一家人
We can be a family.
我一直在思考 如果我存在的目的
I've been thinking just how wretched it would be
被人剥夺那 我会多么痛苦
if my own raison d'etre...were taken from me.
那么你会为我去找大巫师团吗
Does this mean that you'll go to the grand coven on my behalf?
比那还好
Even better.
我把大巫师团找来给你了
I've brought the coven to you.
你认识奥莉薇特吧
I believe you know Olivette.
你的朋友 温家兄弟
These friends of yours -- the winchesters --
我听说他们是...怎么说的来着
I hear they are, oh, what do you call it, um,
记录者
men of letters?
我跟温家兄弟的关系是我的私事
My relationship with the Winchesters is my business.
我会对付他们 我不会杀了他们
I'll handle them. I'm not killing them.
好吧 亲爱的
All right, deary.
行啊
Of course.
听你的
Whatever you say.
如今
如今
如今
[咒语]
Amate spiritus obscure,
[咒语]
te quaerimus.
[咒语]
Te oramus, nobiscum colloquere,
[咒语]
Apud nos circita.
鲍比
Bobby?
鲍比 能听到吗
Bobby, can you hear me?
鲍比 我们需要你帮忙
Bobby, we need your help.
萨姆
Sam!
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第十七集
24小时前
内应
萨姆
Sam.
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No.
不
No!
我的故事从我杀死我弟弟开始
My story began when I killed my brother,
你的故事不可避免地 将以此结束
and that's where your story inevitably will end.
嗯
Yeah.
好的 一定过去
Yeah, okay, just, um... just be there.
嗯 得挂了
Yeah. Got to go.
睡得怎么样
How did you sleep?
又香又甜
Like a drunk baby.
有什么情况
What do we got?
没有
Uh, nothing.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah, I mean, uh,
没有奇怪的死亡事件 或恶魔踪迹
no weird deaths, no demon signs.
有个狐女在博伊西外的
There's a kitsune working some truck stops
卡车休息站害人 但是鲁迪去解决了
outside of Boise, but Rudy's on it, so...
好吧 今天休息
All right. So, uh, snow day.
我们喝个烂醉 然后打游戏如何
I say we get drunk and shoot crap.
只是我们每天都干那个
Yeah, except we do that every day.
其实 我想去看电影
Actually, I was thinking about seeing a movie.
嗯 那也挺好
Yeah, that could be cool.
是法国电影
It's a French movie.
有裸戏吗
You mean like nudie French?
比那还好
Even better.
是讲一个哑剧演员 他其实是只蟑螂
It's about a mime that's secretly a cockroach.
没懂
I-I don't get it.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》说
Dude, the New York Times said...
谁管他们
Who cares?
好吧 威奇托在公映
All right, well... it's playing in Wichita,
我可能会看个通宵
so I might not be back till morning.
我相信你 别犯错误
Well, I trust you. Make good choices.
嗯
Right.
我其实不非得自己去的
You know, I mean... I don't have to go alone...
没事的
It's fine.
再说 我正好可以一个人歇歇
Besides, I could use a little "me" time.
好吧 别进我房♥间
All right. Stay out of my room.
当然
Totally.
谢谢你能来 小卡
Thanks for coming, Cass.
当然 迪恩呢
Of course. Where's Dean?
我就是为了迪恩
This is about Dean.
他...
Is he...?
他情况越来越糟了
He's getting worse.
小卡 我们已经考虑了其他所有的选择
Cass, we've gone through every other option possible.
-我们得考虑... -别说出来
- We got to talk about... - Don't say it.
你以为我想吗
Do you think I want this?
我也不乐意
I'm not a fan of it, either.
但如果我们想除去血印
But if we want to get rid of the mark...
查理完全没消息
I'm just saying Charlie's gone radio silent,
我们其他一切尝试都不奏效
everything else we've tried has been a dead end.
所以...
So...
我开车
So I'll drive.
-上帝啊 -得了 你又不是没见过
- God. - Please. It's nothing you haven't seen before.
你是我妈妈 我什么都不想见到
You're my mother. I don't want to see anything.
我下过地狱了 谢谢
I've been to hell, thanks.
下次 敲门
Next time, knock.
这是我的地盘 我不敲门
This is my domain. I don't knock.
有事吗 费格斯
Did you want something, Fergus?
我是克劳...
It's Crow--
算了
Forget it.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你这几周一直喋喋不休地烦我
I mean you've been nattering constantly at me for weeks,
而这几天你都没来烦过我
and now you haven't annoyed me for days.
你在谋划什么
You're up to something.
没错
You're right.
我在跟人约会
I'm seeing someone.
我是个女人 有欲求
I'm a woman. I have desires,
有需要的 特伦特他...
needs, and Trent is...
特伦特
Trent?
你在跟...一个叫特伦特的约会
You're dating a... Trent?
他是比格森快餐店的副经理
He's an assistant manager at Biggerson's.
虽不是特别聪明
He's not the brightest bulb,
但他很...
but he's so...
坚实
...firm.
别说了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表