这个艾尔莎公主不是什么好鸟啊
Well, This PrincessElsa's a bitch.
810是什么
What is 810?
-810 -嗯
- 810? - Yeah.
是...
Uh, it's a...
我不知道
I don't know.
或许是日期
Maybe it's a date.
或许是时间 或者区号♥
Maybe it's a time of day. Or an area code.
如果是区号♥ 是密执根东南部
Uh, area code is for southeast Michigan.
哎呦
You know what?
有发现了
Here we go.
斯宾塞有三个地址包含了810
Uh, there are three address in spencer that have "810" in them.
我看看这东西能不能打包
I'll see if I can get this to go.
唐斯大道810号♥
嗯 好的
Yeah. You got it.
谢谢 佩特伦奇克警探 我们再联♥系♥
Thank you, Detective Petranzyk. We will keep in touch.
艾尔莎公主8不是一个疯狂的网络杀手
So, PrincessElsa8 is not some crazed cyber killer.
她是威斯康辛州内巴格蒙湖的一个三年级学生
She is a third grader from Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin,
超迷《冰雪奇缘》
who is obsessed with "Frozen."
死者即时聊天的时候她睡得正熟
And she was fast asleep when the InstaChat occurred.
这么说是黑客干的
So, a hack job.
我也是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
能问一下你在做什么吗
May we, uh, ask what you're doing?
把枯萎的花扔掉 这也犯法吗
Um, throwing away dead flowers. Is that a crime?
不是 只是有点奇怪
Well, it's not a crime, just a little strange,
鉴于花还没枯
uh, seeing as how they aren't dead.
如果你觉得它们在嘲笑你 就不那么奇怪了
It's not so strange when it feels like they're taunting you.
九个月前我丈夫在这里死于车祸
My husband was killed in a car accident here nine months ago.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
节哀顺变
Our condolences.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们才刚结婚
We were newlyweds.
还没撑到第一个结婚纪念日
Never even made it to our first anniversary.
每次我从窗口往外望
And to have to be reminded of that
或者出门的时候 它们都会提醒我...
every time I look out my window or leave the house...
可以理解
Understandable.
抱歉 请问在你丈夫去世后
Forgive me, but did you notice anything...
你有没有注意到什么诡异的事
weird after your husband's death?
比如什么奇怪的异动或者...
Any strange disturbances or...?
我不明白你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
没事 算了
It's nothing. Never mind.
知道这些花是谁留下的吗
Any idea who's leaving the flowers?
一个十几岁的女孩
Some teenage girl.
我想她应该上大学了
I think she goes to the college
她总穿联谊会的衣服
'cause she's always in Greek letters.
你知道她的名字吗
Do you know her name?
不知道
No.
她留着一头长长的红发
Uh, she has long red hair.
还是我 格罗尔探员
This is agent Grohl again.
听着 我知道我叫你
Listen, I know I told you to call
方便时尽早打给我 但这话当我没说
at your earliest convenience, but scratch that.
马上打给我
Call A.S.A.P.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
安德鲁·西尔弗
Uh, Andrew Silver,
29岁斯宾塞高中教师
"29-year-old spencer high-school teacher
死于一场致命车祸
killed in fatal accident.
事故车辆起火
Uh, car burst into flames.
西尔弗的尸体被烧得面目全非
Silver's body was burned beyond recognition.
据信他在车辆撞击时已经身亡
And he is believed to have been killed upon impact"
29岁斯宾塞高中教师死于致命车祸
好吧
Okay.
这个叫安迪的怨鬼 他死在唐斯大道810号♥
So, Andy the angry ghost -- he dies at 810 Downs Drive.
他把"810"发到朱莉的电脑上来折磨她
and then he torments Julie with 810 on her computer.
他跟她有什么过节
So, what's his beef with her?
对 他跟比利又有什么关系
Yeah, and what's his connection to Billy?
上面写他被埋葬在哪里了吗
Does it say where he's buried?
他没有被埋葬 他被火化了
He wasn't. He was cremated.
没有尸骨
So, no bones,
而且据我们所知 他也没附在什么东西上
and he's not tethered to any object that we know of.
对 安德鲁是怎么找上被害人的
Yeah. How is Andrew haunting his victims?
你打算全吃了吗
Are you gonna eat all that?
对啊 你要来点吗
Yeah. You want some?
联调局的又打来了 三回了
The Feds called... like three times already.
凯尔 你听见我说的了吗
Kyle, are you listening to me?!
我觉得他们知道了
I think they know.
也许我们该去坦白一切
Maybe it's time we should come clean.
不可能
Uh, that's not gonna happen.
就因为我们闭口不言 你看都发生了什么
Look where keeping our mouths shut got us.
我觉得是报应
I think it's karma.
也许我们被诅咒了
Maybe we're being cursed or something.
我也不知道
I don't know.
先是比利 现在朱莉也死了
First Billy, now Julie?
听着
Look.
比利和朱莉的死的确糟糕
It totally sucks that Billy and Julie died.
但这只是讨厌的巧合 不是什么诅咒
But it's just a crappy coincidence, not a curse.
如果我们不做些什么 我担心...
If we don't do something, I'm worried --
黛莉拉 别说了
Delilah, stop.
我说真的
I'm serious.
你最好闭紧你的嘴
You better keep your mouth shut
不然你要担心的事可比诅咒严重得多了
or you're gonna have a lot more than a curse to worry about.
来自"小可爱"的聊天请求
我好无聊 想来一发吗
当然
Hells yeah.
当然 快过来 STD
我们会用套套的吧 哈哈
"你在哪"
"Where are you?"
别担心 我身子很干净
不过希望我们能干点淫♥荡♥[肮脏]的事 你在哪
是你吗
Was that you?
不是
Nah.
真会捉弄人
What a tease.
喂
Hello?
现在是什么时候
What time is it?!
是谁
Who the hell is this?!
声音关小点 老兄 我还要学习呢
Lower the tunes, brah! Trying to study!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不太好
Not really.
有什么发现
What do you got?
被强噪音震死的
Death by decibel.
什么
What?
凯尔的大脑被他的音箱震烂了
Kyle's brains were jellied by his speakers.
对了 还有 他音响上的钟表
Oh, and get this. The, uh -- the clock on his stereo
停在8点10分上
stopped at 8:10.
-810 -对
- 810? - Yeah.
又是
Again?
我们知道是你去送的花
Look, we know you're the one leaving the flowers.
为什么不跟我们说实话
So, why don't you just tell us
安德鲁·西尔弗车祸那天晚上究竟发生了什么
what happened the night of Andrew Silver's accident?
黛莉拉 求你了
Delilah, please.
这是5天里的第三起命案了
This is the third death in five days.
天知道下一个会轮到谁
Who knows who's gonna be next?
是我
I am.
那起车祸
The car accident...
其实不是意外
wasn't exactly an accident.
新年 新室友 新机遇 #上帝保佑
伙计 我刚刚转发了你的推文
Dude, I just retweeted your tweet.
我刚给你点赞了
Dude, I just favorited yours.
看这里
Okay, here.
自♥拍♥一张
Oh, selfie.
我的天
O-m-g.
我就像个老太婆 看着有25了
I am such a hag! I look like I'm 25.
所以才要用滤镜来美颜嘛
Oh, that's what filters are for.
删了删了
Delete.
看这个 等等
Check this. Wait.
-好了 等等 -好了 再来
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表