I was a demon? Oh, thanks. I didn't... I didn't realize.
得了吧
Shut up.
而且 我还没说"谢谢"
Not to mention, I never even said "Thank you""
所以
So...
你永远不用说那俩字 起码对我不用
You don't ever have to say that, not to me.
好吧...
Well...
很好 那我看...
Good. Then I guess...
这就算没问题了吧
guess it's all gravy.
小憩一下就回归正轨
Little r and r and we are back at it.
怎么样了
How we doing?
越来越近了
We're getting close.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我和塔莎从小时候
Ever since Tasha and I were little,
就总跟父母来这个小屋
we've been coming up to this cabin with our parents.
为什么你觉得塔莎会在这里
Now why do you think Tasha will even be here?
她变成狼人后 我们知道会很艰难
When she became a wolf, we knew it was gonna be hard,
所以我们想了一个万一出了岔子的逃离计划
so we kinda came up with this escape plan in case things ever got bad.
这里是个汇合点吗
So it's a rendezvous spot?
差不多
Pretty much.
现在怎么办
Now what?
也许应该让我先进去 跟她解释清楚
Maybe I should go in first, explain all this?
好主意
Sounds good.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
根本没有治愈方法 对吧
There is no cure, is there?
亏我相信你
I trusted you.
这不是她的错
It's not her fault.
是我的
It's mine.
-她杀了人 -因为我转化了她
- She killed people. - Because I did this to her, okay?
所以如果你们要讨债 冲我来
So if you want your pound of flesh, take me.
我们一会儿再处理你
We'll deal with you later.
-但她可以得到拯救 -不可能
- But she can be saved! - No.
塔莎陷得太深
Tasha's in too deep.
不可能再好转了
You don't ever come back from that,
绝不可能
not ever.
来吧 萨姆
Come on, Sammy.
不
No!
求你们 别这样
Please! Don't do this!
不要
Don't!
求你了 萨姆
Please, Sam!
求你们了
Please don't!
真不敢相信我的亲姐姐背叛了我
I can't believe my own sister betrayed me.
是吗 不过...她并没有
Yeah, except... she didn't.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
为什么
And why is that?
萨姆
Sam.
放下枪 不然这位万人迷的脑袋就要开花了
Drop the gun, or dreamboat here gets his mind blown.
别听她的 萨姆
Don't do it, Sam.
怎么样...萨姆
Well... Sammy?
塔莎
Tasha!
你在...这些人是谁
What did -- who are these people?
布兰顿 崔维斯
Brandon. Travis.
我转化了他们
I turned them.
他们是我们的新家人
They're our new family.
是啊 可真是个标准的疯子家族
Yeah, you're a regular psycho Brady Bunch.
别
No!
你对男生的品味一向很烂
You've always had crappy taste in guys.
塔莎 我们可以谈谈
Tasha, we can talk about this.
他们想杀我
They were gonna kill me.
你却要保护他们
And now you're protecting them?
不 我是在保护你
No. I'm protecting you.
我很好 谢谢了
Yeah. I'm good. Thanks.
我们这么办
So here's how it's gonna be.
你要么走 要么加入我们
You can walk away or you can join my pack.
我不走
I'm not walking away.
那就证明你有资格留下
Then prove you got what it takes.
把他的心掏出来吃了
Eat his heart out.
凯特
Kate.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
没人跟你说话 傻大个
No one's talking to you, Paul Bunyan.
怎么样
So?
不行
No.
带走他们 尽情玩
Take them. Have some fun.
给我打包一个心脏
Oh, and I want a heart to-go.
放在食物袋里
Put it in a doggie bag.
跪下
On your knees!
我真是受宠...
Wow. Well, I'm awfully flat--uhh!
小塔 我可以帮你好起来
T., I can help you get better.
我已经好了
Oh, I am better.
而且更聪明更强壮更厉害了
And smarter and stronger and awesome.
我就是一个超级英雄
I'm a freakin' superhero.
一个滥杀无辜的超级英雄吗
Who kills innocent people?
不 你不是这样的
No, that's not you.
你曾是个好孩子
You were a good kid.
我那时软弱 害怕
I was weak and scared.
我允许别人欺负我
I let people walk all over me --
妈妈 爸爸 朋友 男朋友
Mom, dad, friends, boyfriends,
还有你
you.
但我现在不再软弱了
But I'm not weak anymore.
我不再害怕了
And I'm not scared.
我令别人害怕
I'm scary.
我是想再给你一次机会
I was trying to give you a second chance.
你不会很...正常
You wouldn't have been... normal,
但我们可以拥有彼此
but we would've had each other.
我们依旧可以啊
We still can.
但我不会逃一辈子
But I'm not gonna spend my life on the run
躲避外面那俩兄弟那样的人
from people like Mary-Kate and Ashley out there.
我们很强壮 凯特
We're strong, Kate.
我们想去哪都行
We can go anywhere we want.
想做什么都行
We do anything we want.
如果任何人妨碍我们...
And of anyone gets in our way...
你不用再孤身一人了
You don't have to be alone anymore.
我们可以一起走
We can do this together.
你没事吧
You okay?
不怎么样
I've been better.
这些人 真是难以置信
These guys, huh? Can you believe 'em?
是啊 就是几个小罗罗
Yeah, a couple of minor leaguers.
你死定了 没资格说话
You're dead. You don't get to talk.
实际上...
In fact...
让你们见识见识大佬 小子们
Well, welcome to the majors, boys.
凯特
Kate...
我们会很好的 好吗
We're gonna be good, okay?
我们会很棒的
We're gonna be great.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们去追她吗
So we going after her?
我不知道 迪恩
I don't know, Dean.
你得承认 到了关键时刻
But you gotta admit, when push came to kill,
她做得很好
she did good.
是啊
Yeah.
也许你没有开枪打死她是件好事
So maybe it's a good thing you didn't shoot her.
真的吗 你要打这个马后炮
Really? You're gonna monday morning quarterback this thing?
如果你有什么牢骚要发
If you got an itch to scratch...
迪恩 我们俩都急着想办这案子
Dean, look, we both jumped on this case.
我同意 都有责任
I agree. Equal parts blame there.
但保持低调的目的是为了休息
But the whole idea behind laying low was to rest,
试着解决一切我们...
to...try and deal with everything we --
一切你所经历的事情
Everything you went through.
也许我们回归得太早了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表