忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
血印不会让宿主轻易死去
The mark of cain never lets its host die easy.
只不过是个诅咒 是可以去掉的
It's just a curse. It can be removed.
这是炼狱
This is purgatory.
在那里 有种感觉
There was something about being there.
大部分时候是上下左右受敌
Most days felt like 360-degree combat.
觉得纯粹
It felt pure.
卡思伯特·辛克莱尔 被封为"咒文大♥师♥"
Cuthbert Sinclair. He was named "Master of spells."
他的作为变得有些疯狂了
His work got a little crazy.
领导层说他"怪异""不负责任"
The leadership called it "Eccentric and irresponsible."
我们完了
We're done.
那么你选了温家兄弟
So you're choosing the Winchesters.
我选择我
I'm choosing me.
《诅咒之书》是一本咒语书
"The book of the damned" is a spell book
是用来创造或解开所有诅咒的
for creating or undoing any kind of damnation there is.
我们如果能翻译过来
We translate this thing,
我觉得就能把你的该隐血印去掉 迪恩
I think we can get the Mark of Cain off you, Dean.
我不信任你 但我需要帮助
I don't trust you, but I need help.
我需要把该隐血印从我哥哥身上弄掉
I need the mark of Cain off of my brother.
而我觉得你能破解这本书
Something tells me you can crack this book.
唯一的问题是...
The only question is,
-你会帮我吗 -我们谈谈条件吧
- Will you help me? - Shall we discuss terms?
密苏里州 圣路易斯
-滚开 -我的节目刚开始
- Get lost. - My show just started.
你房♥间里有唱片机
You have a record player in your room.
-老爸的扬声器更好 -那又怎样
- Dad's speakers are better. - Tough luck.
得把衣服洗上 工人终于走了
I need the laundry started. The workmen have finally left
而我要忙着准备晚饭
for the day, and I have my hands full with dinner.
少拿女权跟我说事
And please, none of your Betty Friedan stuff.
这不公平
It's not fair.
你总让我做家务
Look, I always get stuck with the hard chores
就因为我是女孩
just 'cause I'm the girl.
那又怎样
Yeah? Well, tough luck.
房♥子很不错 泰德
The house is great, Ted.
还有待修缮 但真的很不错
It's a bit of a fixer, but it's a real beaut.
前几年一直受产权纠纷困扰
It was caught in some ownership muddle for years.
但终于出♥售♥了 我立刻就买♥♥下了
But finally hit the market, and I leapt.
别在下面待一整天
Don't spend all day down there!
妈妈
Mom?
爸爸 妈妈呢
Dad, where's mom?
妈妈
Mom?
布拉德
Brad?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
都没事的
Everything's...
没事的
Gonna be just fine.
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第十九集
维特计划
只有一件事
There's only one thing
是你可以帮我做
you could possibly do for me
而我自己却暂时做不到的
that I can't, at least presently, do for myself.
杀了我儿子
Kill my son.
他知道我要杀他
He's expecting it from me.
已经让他讨厌的手下提高警惕了
Already has his stinking minions on high alert.
如果你在想 一个母亲怎么会到
And if you're wondering how a mother can get to the point
-想害死亲生子的地步... -我真没想
- of wanting her own son... - No, I'm really not.
我做
I'll do it.
我替你杀了克劳力
I'll kill Crowley.
重要的事先说
First things first...
你能读懂这本书吗
Can you read the book?
当然了
Of course I can.
我可能是当今在世
I'm likely the only witch alive
唯一能理解这么古老的黑魔法的女巫了
who can understand such old, dark magic.
只是目前这样子读不懂
Just not in its present form.
酒水我请
Drink's on me.
哪都别想去 伙计
You're not going anywhere, pal.
我是你的死敌
I'm your mortal enemy.
我曾试图杀你和你哥哥
I've tried to kill you and your brother...
试图杀你哥还是上个月的事
Your brother as recently as last month.
如果不是走投无路 你才不会来找我
You wouldn't have come to me if I wasn't your last resort.
你已经没别的办法了
You're desperate.
别再假装不是这样了
You can stop pretending you're not.
真没礼貌
So rude.
迪恩 在塔尔萨突袭一个巢穴 要来自便
好了 书现在这样我是读不懂
Now...I can't read the book in its present form,
但有个人读得懂
But there is someone who could.
娜迪娅 大巫师团的女巫
Nadya. Grand coven witch.
我在哪能找到她
Where do I find her?
找不到 她已经死了
You don't. She's dead.
早死了
Long ago.
因为毕生的工作被杀了
Murdered for her life's work.
但她的解码公式 她的法典
Her decryption formulas, her codex...
这个你是找得到的
That you can find.
把娜迪娅的法典拿来给我
Bring me Nadya's codex, and I'll...
我马上就能破解密文
break this text right open
把破咒办法告诉你
and give you your cure.
我去哪找
Where do I look?
如果我是你 就从家里找起
If I were you, I'd start at home.
你以为是谁杀了娜迪娅
Who do you think murdered Nadya
偷了她的法典啊
and stole the codex in the first place?
记录者
The men of letters.
中奖
Jackpot.
迪恩
Dean!
这怎么回事
What happened? What is this?
可不是
I know, right?
六个吸血鬼 我一人干掉
Six vamps. Solo.
绝对打破个人最好成绩了
I think that's gotta be a personal best.
-你就不能等等吗 -等什么
- You couldn't have waited?! - For what?
-等什么 -拜托
- For what? - Oh, come on, man.
我能应付得来 我应付过来了
I can handle it. I did handle it.
-万一你应付不来呢 -这不是没事吗
- What if you couldn't? - But I did.
都干完了
It's done.
得了 只有这样我才能消除紧张
Come on, man. It's the only way I can take the edge off.
抱歉了 我并不是总喜欢等你
I'm sorry. I don't always like to wait around for you,
尤其你还老那么看我
Especially with you looking at me like that all the time.
-怎么看你了 -那样
- Look at you like what? - Like that.
好像我是得了病的疯狂杀人犬
Like I'm some sort of a-a-a diseased killer puppy.
告诉你
You know what, man?
我一身臭汗和吸血鬼血
I'm sweaty and I'm covered in vamp juice.
我们能回头再说吗
Can we just talk about this later?
我想赶紧回地堡 喝点小酒
I'd like to get back to the bunker, get my buzz on,
然后
and, uh, you know,
看《生死时速2 怒海红颜》睡过去
Pass out watching "Speed 2: cruise control."
没事了吧
We cool?
没事
Cool.
记录者会议纪要 56年5月16日 另见 开除卡思伯特·辛克莱尔
会议正式召开
Please, let come to order.
记录者会议纪要
Men of letters meeting minutes...
1956年5月16日
May 16, 1956.
讨论开除卡思伯特·辛克莱尔
On the matter of Cuthbert Sinclair expulsion.
这已经不是你的初犯了 卡思伯特
This is hardly your first offence, Cuthbert.
你任职期间
You've been cited for disciplinary infractions
曾七次违反纪律
seven times in the course of your tenure.
你这个施了法术的地下室
This...enchanted vault of yours,
这个
this...
"维特箱"
"Werther box."
被施以强效保护咒 以至于理论上能达到...
A warding so potent it achieves a theoretical rate of...
你的原话是 "98%的致死率"
in your own words, "98% lethality."
必须采取极端手段
Extreme measures were warranted.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表