你刚刚杀了一屋子人
You just whacked a whole houseful of people
这还是在第一刃不在身边的时候呢
and that's when the Blade was nowhere around,
现在你又想直接接触第一刃了吗
and now you want to be in actual contact with it?
我们并不知道我要接触到第一刃
We don't know that I have to be in contact with it.
我们只知道我们需要第一刃
All we know is that we need it.
不不 我们只知道他是这么说
No, no, no. All we know is, he says we need it.
我们都不知道他想让我们拿它做什么
We don't even know what he wants us to do with it.
一步步来 我们小心行事
Okay, step a time, all right? We play it safe,
我们搞明白用到的咒语 其原理
we learn whatever this spell is, how it works,
不让我真正碰到第一刃
and we keep the Blade out of my hand.
等等 你确定不是血印
Wait a second. Are you sure this isn't the Mark
让你想拿到那东西吗
making you want the damn thing?
我们为什么要相信梅塔特隆的任何话啊
I mean, why would we trust anything Metatron says?
我不信任梅塔特隆
I don't trust Metatron.
你不...那怎么办
You don't tr-- then what?
如果他是在撒谎 那他是想怎么样
What's his game if he is lying, okay?
没有我 第一刃毫无用处
W-- the Blade without me is useless,
我拿着第一刃 只会对他不利
the Blade with me is trouble for him.
那他想怎么样
Then what does he want?
我不知道 但如果我们不试试
I don't know, but if we weren't willing to take a shot,
那又何必带他来
then what was the point in bringing him here?
除非你有更好的主意
Unless you got a better idea.
你还记得你每晚喂过羊之后
Of course you recall the lovely lullaby I sang to you nightly
我给你唱的摇篮曲吧
after you fed the goat.
你从没给我唱过摇篮曲
You never sung me a lullaby.
你喂我威士忌 直到我昏睡过去
You dosed me with whiskey until I passed out.
我当时就挺擅长用药的
Even then, I had a touch for pharmacology.
你妈妈是个天才
Your mum was a prodigy.
有意思
Funny.
我可不会这么形容你
Not what I called you.
公事
Business.
松鼠 好久不见
Squirrel. It's been a while.
又回到从前的样子了吗
Back to your former self?
克劳力 我们要尽快见个面
Crowley, we need to meet A.S.A.P.
在哪
Where?
得走了
Got to go.
急事 国家大事
Urgent. A matter of state.
我的儿子
My son.
好个大人物
So important.
要等你吃晚餐吗
Shall I wait dinner for you?
你不做饭 我不吃饭
You don't cook. I don't eat.
这样多棒
It's a perfect arrangement.
连句再见都不说
Not even a goodbye.
我妈妈发疯离家之后
After my mom split and went crazy,
兰迪对我视如己出
Randy was like a father to me.
我先失去了第一个父亲 又失去了第二个
First I lose my first dad, then I lose my second,
是谁杀了他 毁了我的生活呢
and who killed him and trashed my life?
杀了我第一个父亲 还想做我第三个父亲的
The buddy of the guy who killed my first dad
人的好兄弟
and wants to be my third dad.
听上去跟我的经历很像呢
Wow. Sounds just like my life.
麻烦和痛苦 家庭只会带给你这个
Complications and pain... that's all family gets you.
是啊
Yes.
所以我和托尼总是到处走 不留牵挂
That's why me and Tony keep moving... no strings.
你跟我们待一阵吧
Hey, why don't you hang with us for awhile
把这堆麻烦甩在身后
and unload this whole mess?
你还是好好考虑一下吧
Um, you might want to reconsider.
我身边的人经常很快就遭遇噩运
People near me get pretty unlucky pretty fast.
又是他
That's him again.
杀了你第二个爸爸
The guy who killed your second dad,
还是杀了你第一个爸爸的人
or the guy who killed your first dad?
后面那个
The second thing.
-叫他滚蛋 -我说了
- Tell him to get lost. - I did.
他是个..
He's a...
挨了打还把另一边脸凑过去的那种人
"turn the other cheek" kind of guy.
亲
Hon...
你看上去是个好人
You seem real sweet,
但好心收拾不了麻烦
but sweetness don't clean up messes.
是啊
Right.
不是吧 克劳力 不说话啊
Really, Crowley? Radio silence?
说点什么吧
Look, say something.
你们要我做什么
You want me to do what?!
我们需要你把...
Okay, look, we need you to bring back...
把第一刃拿回来 休想
Bring back the Blade? I don't think so!
你不用把那东西给我
You don't have to give the thing to me.
-当然 -不
- I should say not. - No, no.
你去给拿回来 放在你手里 直到我们需要用
Just retrieve it and hang onto it until we need it.
你 小鹿 你是精神正常的那个
You. Moose. You're the sane one.
你也同意吗
You on board with this?!
蒂塔妮亚之翼
Wings of Titania,
让我开启天眼
bear mine eyes aloft as I bid thee...
真是疯了
It's insane.
你要我为迪恩·温彻斯特取回这世上
You want me to procure the most dangerous weapon on the planet
最危险的武器
for Dean Winchester,
而他每次碰到这武器都会发疯
the man who goes mental every time he touches it!
我以为你是叫我上来喝酒 看个电影呢
I thought you wanted to go for a beer, catch a film.
这计划如果能成功
Look, if this plan works...
这不是计划 这很可能是给我们族类
It's not a plan. It's a probable death sentence
判下死刑
for me and my kind.
如果成功 对你有好处
If it works, it's better for you.
等血印去除了 第一刃就失效了
Look, when the Mark is gone, the Blade can't operate.
双赢 是吧
Win-win. Huh? Win-win!
你够了
Stop that.
它藏好了就没法用了
It can't operate. It's hidden.
第一刃虽然暂停使用了 但血印还很活跃
Okay, look, the Blade might be powered down, but the Mark is not,
我在尽力控制自己了
and I'm doing everything I can to keep it together.
你觉得我现在杀的人算多了吗
Now, you think the body count around me is high right now?
等血印完全控制了我再看吧
Wait till Hal takes over.
我们猜你一定把第一刃藏在了很远的地方
We figured you stashed the Blade somewhere far away...
当然 跟我的骨头一起 埋在一个地下室里
Damn right. It's in a crypt with my bones.
那怎么样
All right, well?
我讨厌这时候的关岛
I hate Guam this time of year.
为什么陛下要通过你传信
And why is this imperial communiqué coming through you?
国王有事向来对我当面交待
The King always deals with me mano a mano.
国王 我儿子 有更要紧的事要做
Well, the king, my son, had pressing affairs
便让我 他母亲 来找你
and asked me, his mother, to speak with you,
他最信任的...下属
his most trusted... Underling.
他说 "我只能信任格思里来办这件事"
He said, "Only Guthrie can be trusted with this task."
这不好吧
I don't know.
你不用知道什么 只要听命令就行
It's not your place to know, just to obey.
我说过 作为陛下的母亲
I did mention that as his majesty's mother,
我最清楚什么或者谁对我儿子最好
I have an unerring sense of what or who is best for my son, yes?
真令人反胃
Ad nauseam.
你该记得 是我揭露了叛徒杰拉德
You will recall it was I who exposed the traitor Gerald.
就是被国王处死的那个
The one the King executed.
不是所有恶魔都那么好
Turns out not all demons are nice.
事关我家儿子 我可很凶悍
And I am a tigress when it comes to my bonny lad.
国王要我做什么事
What is this task the King requires?
从你的简历来看 你升职之前
Your résumé indicates you were a crossroads demon
曾是个十字路口恶魔
before your promotion?
是的
I was.
那你一定常出行
Then you do travel.
是不是
Is that not correct?
又要拿出第一刃
The first Blade is back in play,
而且还是克劳力去取吗
and Crowley is the one getting it?
我不想危言耸听 但是...
I don't mean to be an alarmist, but you...
你了解我们的
Yeah, well, you know us.
我们坑自己就要坑到底
When we screw ourselves, we like to go whole hog.
这可是让第一刃
This would be the Crowley
把迪恩变成恶魔的克劳力啊
who let the Blade turn Dean into a demon?
我没得选
I don't have a choice, okay?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表