Sam?
迪恩
Dean?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
好啊 伙计
Hey, chief.
不不 不可能是你
No. No, it can't be you.
醒醒
Wake up!
迪恩 不管你看见了什么 都不是真的
Dean, whatever you're seeing, it's not real!
对他来说很真实
Real enough to him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
他看不到我的 萨姆
He can't see me, Sam.
他已经深陷幻境了
Yeah, he's too far gone.
能唤醒他吗
Can you wake him up?
我的驱散咒只够一个人的
I only brought enough dispelling magic for one.
谁叫你不告诉我不止我们俩
Maybe if you'd told me we'd have company...
-没有什么"我们" -好吧
- There is no "we." - Fine.
那你自己解决吧
Take this all on by yourself.
不过现在情况对你很不利哦
But the odds are totally stacked against you.
你不是真的
You're not real.
咒语的法力很强大啊
Oh, the spell's got its hooks in deep.
如果想让他醒过来
If you want him woken up...
就得从根源破除咒语
you're gonna have to rip this enchantment out by the root.
箱子
The box.
只要能破解保险机制
If we can figure out the fail-safe,
就能解除咒语 找到法典
we can break the spell and get the codex.
幻觉让苏茜自尽而亡
Suzie's hallucinations drove her to suicide.
她的家人也是
Same thing happened to her family.
维特的幻觉刚刚差点也害死我
Werther's illusions tried to do the same thing to me.
所以呢
And so?
所以迪恩这样 我不能丢下他一人
So I can't leave Dean alone like this.
那么
Well, then...
我们得把这个帅小伙绑起来了
we'll just have to tie up the bonny lad.
肯定好玩
Could be fun.
别这样 迪恩 你还打算这样多久
Come on, Dean. How long you gonna keep this up?
不跟我说话吗
The silent treatment for me?
咱们有好多话要聊呢
We got so much to catch up on.
见到你真好 真的
Hey, look, it's good to see you, okay? It is.
但我已经说了 你不是本尼
But like I said, you ain't Benny.
不是吗
I'm not?
-该死 -我也挺郁闷的
- Well, shoot. - Hey, I'm bummed out, too,
但你是虚构的
But you are just a figment, okay?
你是我大脑的潜意识产生的幻觉
You're -- you're subconscious junk my brain's throwing up
阻碍我回到现实中去
to distract me from getting back to reality.
虚构 幻觉
"Figment"? "Junk"?
我有点受伤了
Well, I'll try not to be offended.
为什么不相信我呢
Why not trust me?
我之前就帮你逃离过这里
I've gotten you outta here before.
再说了 如果我是你潜意识的幻觉
Besides, if all I am is your "subconscious junk,"
我又怎么会欺骗你呢
well, then how can I lead you wrong?
瞧啊
Well, how about that?
绕了一圈
A perfect circle.
别看我啊 伙计
Don't look at me, chief.
是你自己选的路
You chose the way.
这里 上面刻着一些铭文
Here it is. There's some kind of inscription.
是草书 但已经被磨得看不清了
It's some kind of cursive, but the light source has dimmed.
我知道我之前对你们记录者评价不高
I know what I've said about your kind,
但打造了这个箱子的人
but... the man who came up with this?
这精美的做工
The craftsmanship of the box,
这怨毒的咒语
the sadism of the spellwork...
真是...
it's all so...
太美太巴洛克了
deliciously baroque.
好吧 快点
All right, come on.
[咒语]
Inluminia.
太诡异了
Well, now that is just creepy.
本尼 不管你是什么 我得出去
Benny -- whoever you are -- I need to get out of here.
你"得"出去 不代表你想出去 是吧
"Need" and "want" are two different things, ain't they?
这只是幻境 是吧
It's all a figment, right?
我和你 左和右
You, me, left, right.
但无论你选择哪条路
But no matter which way you turn,
最后还是来到这里
you keep ending up here.
不仅得想
You gotta wonder --
为什么是这种幻境
why this figment?
为什么是这里
Why this place?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
不过是你已经知道的
Nothing you don't already know.
你自己想待在这儿
This is where you wanna be --
你的快乐天堂
your happy place.
你并不真的想离开
And you don't really wanna leave.
[拉丁文]
"Arcam confutare..."
想要让箱子失效
"To silence the box..."
[拉丁文]
"Sitim restinguere..."
要止其渴
"Slake its thirst..."
[拉丁文]
"Sanguine nostrum."
以我同族人之血
"With...the blood of our own."
就这样吗
That's it?
同族人之血 什么东西
"The blood of its own..." what?
以我同族人之血
"The blood of our own."
记录者的血
Men of letters blood.
传人的血
Legacy blood.
我的血
My blood.
记得我们第一次见时你对我说了什么吗
Remember what you said to me when we first met?
说这地方纯粹什么的
About the purity of this place?
迪恩 走慢点
Dean, slow down.
迪恩 站住
Dean, stop.
听
Listen.
这个声音
This?
在这里 你不用去找麻烦
This place, you don't have to go looking for a fight.
你只需静静地等上一会儿
All you have to is be still for one moment,
麻烦就找上门了
and that fight will come to you.
那就是你在这里的原因 迪恩
That's why you're here, Dean.
那就是你渴望的纯粹
That's the purity you crave --
不用背负任何后果的杀戮
killing with no consequence.
不 本尼 我不想再打下去了
No, Benny, I don't wanna fight anymore.
我已经厌倦打斗了
I'm tired of fightin'.
但血印没有
The mark ain't.
那么...你既不能走
So...can't leave.
但也不想留下来
Don't wanna stay.
这下有点麻烦了 是不是
Bit of a bind, ain't it?
好消息是 总有第三条路可选
Good thing there's always a third way out.
你不能说自己从没想过吧
You can't say you haven't been thinking about it.
那是不可能的 永远不会
That ain't gonna happen, ever.
拜托 迪恩
Come on, Dean.
我知道你明白的
I know you can see it.
那种纯粹 那种荣耀
The purity, the honor.
那没什么荣耀可言
There's no honor in that.
怎么 你就干等着被血印重新控制住吗
What, you just wanna wait for the mark to reclaim you?
回到人间 在战斗中牺牲 然后呢
Go out swinging, die topside, then what?
也许还要误伤几个人类
Maybe kill a few humans?
害死小卡 害死你弟弟
Kill Cass? Kill your brother?
是啊 那可真是荣耀至极啊
Yeah, that's mighty honorable!
闭嘴
Shut up!
对不起 我忘了...
Oh, I-I'm sorry. I forgot...
你的计划
about your plan.
你打算让萨姆和小卡干掉你
You gonna get Sam and Cass to put you down?
你真觉得他俩会遵守约定吗 别逗了
You really think they're gonna keep that agreement? Come on.
迪恩 就算他俩照做了
Dean, let's say they do.
你觉得他俩还能从那件事里缓过来吗
Do you think they will ever recover from that?
那会毁了他们的
It will ruin them.
你的这个备用计划
This little backup plan of yours,
我知道你想了好一阵了
I know you've been thinking about it for a time.
我知道你因此痛不欲生
I know it's been gnawin' at you.
你不能把那苦差事留给他们
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表