就可以开战了
good to go.
就这样 直接把我的命签走
So that's it? Just...sign over my life.
就是个签名
It's a signature, baby.
一点文书工作跟肉体的欢愉比算什么
What's a little paperwork compared to absolute physical bliss?
你说得很有道理
Well, you make a strong case.
我喜欢我的工作
I love my job.
是吗
Do you?
是啊
Yeah.
我可不觉得你真心喜欢呢
'cause it doesn't look like love to me.
去取车 我结账
Get the car. I'll check us out.
卡罗琳
Caroline.
我给你的信♥用♥卡♥设了警报
I... I put an alert on your credit card.
我看到你在这里刷♥卡♥了
Saw a charge here.
我开了整晚过来
I drove all night.
怎么样了
How we doing?
大家都准备好开心一下了吗
Everybody ready for a good time?
好了 在这里签名
Okay. John Hancock right here.
然后就可以开始玩了
Then we can get this party started.
温家双煞
Winchesters.
她什么都告诉我们了
She told us everything.
绑♥架♥ 强逼卖♥♥淫
Abduction, forced prostitution...
即使对恶魔来说 也够下作的
It's pretty gnarly, even for a demon.
她有她的说法 我有我的
She's got her version, I've got mine.
骗子
Liar.
我猜猜 她去找的你
Let me guess... she came to you
求你给她拉皮条
begging for you to pimp her out.
没错 因为她是哈佛毕业的 混得可好了
Yeah, 'cause that Harvard degree was working out so well for her.
还有多少姑娘 这生意有多大
How many girls are there, hmm? How big is this?
-只有我和夏琳 -他撒谎
- Just me and Shay. - He's lying.
有间妓院 我听到他打电♥话♥了
There's a brothel. I heard him on the phone.
他们告诉我你是什么了 地狱的恶魔
They told me what you are... a demon from hell.
那也比街上的渣滓强
Beats trash from the street.
承认吧 小妞 要不是我
Face it, missy... without me,
你不出一年就会死于吸毒或更糟
you would've been dead of drugs or worse in a year.
老实说 这个贱婊该感谢我
Frankly, this little ho should be thanking me.
好吧 这下可好
Okay. Well, that just happened.
是啊 他是我们查到妓院地址的最好机会
Yeah, and he was our best shot at the location of the brothel.
你知道妓院在哪吗
Do you have any idea where it is?
不知道 但是
No, but, um...
我看到他在酒吧发这个
I saw him give these out at the bars.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说"你要是那么喜欢 自己穿好了"
I said, "If you like it so much, why don't you wear it?"
她不肯穿你选的衣服
She won't wear the clothes you picked.
怎么办
What should I do?
杰拉德 你说呢
Gerald, what do you think?
别留伤痕
Don't leave any marks.
女士 我觉得你走错地方了
Hey, lady, I think you're in the wrong place.
这不是劳尔香坊吗
This is Raul's girls, isn't it?
好有趣的名字
Clever name, by the way.
抱歉 但我们现在不招人
Sorry, but we're not hiring at the moment.
无意冒犯 但即使我们招
And, no offense, but even if we were,
你也有点老了
you're a little...old.
除非你是来消费的
Unless you're here as a customer.
无意冒犯你家姑娘
No disrespect to your girls,
但我宁可死 也不愿跟你这种肮脏的东西
but I'd sooner die than do business of any kind
做交易
with filth like you.
你
You.
老大
Boss?
姑娘们 你们往后站站吧
Ladies, you may want to stand back.
接下来会很不好看
This will get messy.
虽说这不算是最开胃的事
Hardly the most appetizing process in the world,
但杀恶魔 总让我觉得饿
but killing demons always makes me hungry.
你们来吗
You coming?
你们完全可以留下
I mean, you're welcome to stay here.
太好了
Fabulous!
卡罗琳 你都失踪一年了
Caroline, you've been gone a year.
完全消失
Disappeared.
我不知道你出了什么事
I don't know what's happened to you,
我不知道谁蛊惑了你
I don't know who's gotten into your head,
但这里绝对有问题
but something's going on,
我不弄明白不会走的
and I'm not walking away till I know what.
的确是有原因的 这一切都是有原因的
Well, there is a reason, an answer for all of this.
-那就告诉我 -不行
- Th-then tell me. - I can't.
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
那我就哪都不去
Then I'm not going anywhere.
我在车那边等了好久 但前台说...
I waited at the car, but the desk man said...
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
这是乔
This is Joe...
我丈夫
...my husband.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
他...
He...
你是说 你们是一对儿吗
You saying you're...together?
什么
What?
是的
Yes.
我抛下你 就是为了他
I left you. For him.
他就是原因
He's the reason.
不
No.
不 我不信
No, I don't believe it.
就这家伙 就你
This guy? You?
不对...
No, there's something...
你不是那种人
You're not that kind of person, okay?
你不会那么做的
You wouldn't do that.
你不可能那么做
You couldn't do that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们走吧
Let's go.
居然有人抢在我们之前杀了这混♥蛋♥劳尔
Can't believe somebody got to kill this Raul tool before we could.
-查看身份证 -好
- Check I.D.s. - All right.
迪恩
Uh, Dean,
看上去 闻上去
from the look and...smell of it,
完全是恶魔
pure demon.
这应该就是劳尔
I think this is Raul.
怎么 他自己吐死的吗
What? Did he puke himself to death?
是啊
Yeah, literally.
好吧
Okay, so...
这里发生了点事
Something went down here.
他们僵持了一下
There was a standoff.
一个恶魔化烟走了而劳尔
One demon smokes out and Raul...
什么东西能这么杀恶魔啊
What can even kill a demon like this?
看来
Apparently...
是女巫
A witch.
女士 我们来这儿做什么
Ma'am, why are we here?
我以为你们一定饿了
I thought you'd be hungry.
那个混♥蛋♥劳尔不会好好给你们饭吃吧
I doubt that swine Raul fed you properly.
是啊
Yeah, but...
但我们不该来这种地方
we don't belong here.
抱歉打扰了 女士
Apologies for the interruption, ma'am.
又这么叫我
That word again.
但是贻贝餐厅
But I'm afraid that the Bistro Des Moules
有严格的着装要求
has a very strict dress code,
衣着标准
a sartorial standard
而你们中有几位不满足这一标准
certain members of your party fall well short of.
我们能走了吧
Now can we go?
待在你的座位上 我们哪都不去
Stay in your seats. We're not going anywhere.
什么
Excuse me?
你没听错
You heard me.
[咒语]
Famalatus.
95年库克香槟 很好的年份
A Krug '95... an excellent vintage.
我们一点心意
With our compliments, of course.
这太赞了
This is awesome.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表