忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
忆往昔
如今
如今
如今
如今
蒂塔妮亚之翼
Wings of Titania,
让我开启天眼
bear mine eyes aloft as I bid thee...
-巫术袋 -所以是女巫
- Hex bag. - So we're thinking witch?
是古老的黑魔法
Yeah. This is old-world black magic.
我们是来找这个女巫的 罗威娜
We're here for the witch. Rowena.
母亲
Mother?
你可抛弃了我三百年
You did manage to stay away for 300 years.
我跟大巫师团闹僵了
There was the unpleasantness with the Grand Coven.
那种环境根本不适合带孩子
It was no environment for a child!
-他偷什么了 -花生酱和面包
- So, what did he take? - Peanut butter and bread.
他们送我去了个男童院
They sent me to a boys' home.
桑尼男童院
我教你服从纪律 承担责任 迪恩
Teaches you some discipline and responsibility, Dean.
让你不去惹麻烦
Keep you out of trouble.
-是该隐 -该隐和亚伯那个吗
- It's cain. - As in Cain and Abel?
路西法要把我弟弟变作他的宠物
Lucifer was gonna make my brother into his pet.
所以我提出了协议
And so I offered a deal --
这可是该隐的血印
It's the bloody mark of Cain.
我变成了地狱的战士
So I became a soldier of hell --
我能给你那个血印 迪恩 如果你真想如此
I can give you the mark, Dean, if it's what you truly want.
但你得清楚这个血印会给你的重担
But you have to know with the mark comes a great burden.
搞什么 查理
What the hell? Charlie?
我们的身体还有联♥系♥
We're still connected physically.
如果你们伤害她 也会伤到我
If you hurt her, you hurt me.
迪恩
Dean!
我很抱歉 丫头
I'm so sorry, kiddo.
我原谅你了 迪恩
I forgive you, Dean.
你还好吧
You good?
不好
No.
俄勒冈州 彭德尔顿
不是我啊 我没拿
It wasn't me, man! I didn't take it!
你总跑来偷我东西
You keep on coming and stealing from me!
不是...
It was that...
钱哪去了 我的钱哪去了
Where's my money? Where's my money?!
把钱还给我
You give me my money!
我以我老妈起誓 JP
Swear on my mother, J.P.,
再让我在这儿看到你
I see your face in here again...
我杀了你
I'll kill you.
去你的
Like hell.
这可是美国 你不能...
This is freakin' America, man. You can't just...
看什么看
What you looking at?
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第十二集
该隐杀了亚伯之后 他成了恶魔
After Cain killed Abel, he became a demon.
我从一开始就觉得我们心有灵犀
I felt connected to you right from the beginning.
我们很像
You and I are very much alike.
我能给你那个血印 迪恩 如果你真想如此
I can give you the mark, Dean, if it's what you truly want.
我开杀戒是有理由的
But when I kill, I kill for a reason.
我和该隐没有半点相似之处
I'm nothing like Cain.
去除纹身
你为什么要抗拒自己的本性呢
Why are you fighting what you really are?
激光除疤
家有正太
发现桩案子
Caught a case.
有什么东西在劫持人
Apparently something is taking people
神秘失踪令警♥察♥困惑
并留下他们的衣服
and leaving their clothes.
早该来个限制级的活儿了
About time this gig got an "R" rating.
好吧 你去看看吧
All right. Why don't you check it out?
我在这里留守
I'll hold down the fort.
迪恩 你已经一周没离开地堡了
Dean, you haven't left the bunker in a week.
怎么了
And?
你不能余生都
And you can't just live the rest of your life
把自己关在这间屋子里
locked up in this room.
怎么了 我这儿有吃的有床
I don't know. I got three hots and a cot.
-不错了 -我知道你担心血印的事
- Could be worse. - Look, I know you're worried about the mark.
是啊 萨姆 没错
Yes, Sam. I am.
我对查理大打出手
Between what I did to Charlie...
查理原谅了你
Charlie forgave you.
你能不能原谅自己
How about you forgive yourself?
我现在的记录可不太好
Because I'm not exactly batting 1,000 here, you know?
这我知道
Yeah, I do know that,
但关在这里 坐在地上
But staying locked up in here, sitting on the ground
反复读同一堆传说书籍
reading the same lore books over and over and over again,
也没用啊
it's not helping you.
为了你自己 你得继续猎魔
You need to get back in the game for your own good.
你可以战胜这个的 迪恩
You can beat this, Dean.
你真♥相♥信吗
Do you really believe that?
我当然相信
Yeah, you're damn right I believe that.
你12岁之前还相信复活节兔子呢
You know, you also believed in the easter bunny till you were 12.
才没有
No, I didn't.
我那时才11
Look, I was 11.
岁半
And a half.
11岁半 好吧
And a half. Right.
怎么样
So?
好吧
Okay.
然后...一道白光
And then... then... then there was this bright light,
然后 那家伙一下就没了
and... bam... the dude's just gone.
什么都不剩
Nothing left but, uh...
只有一套便宜西装和男鞋吗
A cheap suit and a pair of florsheims?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
你看到别人了吗
You see anyone else?
没有 警官
No, sir, officer.
那有没有觉得冷
And what about, uh, a chill?
或者闻到臭鸡蛋味儿了吗
Or did you smell any rotten eggs?
什么
What?
没有
No, man. Uh...
我闻到花香了
I smelled flowers, though.
花香 什么样的花香
You smelled flowers? What kind of flowers?
就是花香
Flowery flowers.
就是花香
Flowery flowers.
听着
Look.
我们都清楚这其实是怎么回事
We all know what's going on here, okay?
别说
Don't say it.
外星人
Aliens.
他说了
He said it.
是啊
Yeah, he did.
那人被绑♥架♥了
Dude was abducted.
相信我 我知道的
Believe me, I know.
2003年5月 那些混♥蛋♥ 他们抓走了我
May 2003. Those suckers, they grabbed me,
-还到处捅我 -好吧
- and they probed me everywhere. - Okay.
-多谢配合 -真的到处都捅遍了
- Thanks for your time. - Yeah. I'm talking everywhere.
-到处啊 -嗯 好
- And I mean everywhere. - Okay, okay.
-简直扯得没边了 -是啊
- Well, the wheels just came flying off the bus. - Yeah.
没有冷点 大概不是鬼
No cold spots means it probably wasn't a ghost.
没有硫磺 不是恶魔
And no sulfur means no demons,
那么是什么情况
so that leaves us with what?
几个小绿人 一桶润滑油吗
Couple of little green dudes and a bucket of lube?
或者仙子
Or fairies.
或者天使
Or...angels.
我倒宁可是小绿人了
I'd rather have the little green dudes.
我去JP家翻翻看
All right, I'll go scope out J.P.'s place.
你去里面打听一下
You, uh... you ask around inside.
要么
Or you know what?
我们别分开了
We don't have to split up.
不不 没事的
No, no, no. It's cool.
问当地人几个问题我还是做得来的
I can handle a little 20 questions with the locals, okay?
-你确定吗 -嗯 这是个酒吧
- You sure? - Yeah, hey, look, it's a dive bar.
我会如鱼得水的
It's my comfort zone, hmm?
好吧 那好
All right. Good.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表