忆往昔
忆往昔
传说 猎人 记录者
The lore, hunters, man of letters,
都是扯淡
all of them are crap.
我是恶魔
I'm a demon.
如今试图找回你哥哥已经毫无意义了
There's no point in trying to bring your brother back now.
现在说话的根本不是真正的你
This isn't even the real you I'm talking to.
绝对是真正的我
Oh, it's the real me, all right.
欢迎回来 迪恩
Welcome back, Dean.
-你还好吗 -我挺好
- How you doing? - I'm good.
但我需要工作
But I need to work.
如果出了岔子
If things go sideways...
哪怕是一点差错
I mean, like, an inch,
你必须告诉我一声
you gotta give me the heads-up.
没问题
Done.
我们要去干活儿了
We got work to do.
那是什么 鬼魂 恶魔
What is it? Spirits? Demon?
-怎么 -这不可能
- What? - This can't be possible.
龙 老兄
Dragons, dude.
我们要抓的是灯灵
We're hunting a djinn.
灯灵吗
A freaking geni!
那你是什么
Well, then, what are you?
吸脂怪
I'm a pishtaco.
喜直怪
A fish taco?
不是类人机器人
It's not a mandroid.
是易形者
It's a shapeshifter.
吸血鬼海盗
Vampire pirates?
吸血海盗
Vampirates.
-蓝精灵 -是小精灵
- Smurfs? - Fairies.
小精灵
Fairies?
有乳♥头♥耶
Nipples?
拜托
Come on.
讨厌
Bitch!
幻象怪需要很多的精神能量
Tulpas require a-a ton of psychic energy.
不是幻象怪
It's not a tulpa.
是卡利奥佩
It's Calliope.
我想我知道我们要对付的是什么了
I think I know what we are dealing with here.
那是超巨魔童[电影鬼马小精灵中的白色胖鬼]
It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
如今
康涅狄格州 新迦南
好了
Now, now.
我知道今天很沉痛
I know it's a terribly sad day.
邦妮·拉克鲁瓦是个好女人
Bunny LaCroix was a good woman,
是个心慈仁义的主顾
a fair employer with a kind heart.
但我们还要工作
But there is work to be done.
不到24小时内
In less than 24 hours,
拉克鲁瓦家族就会来到这里
the LaCroix famiy will descend upon this estate
参加葬礼 听遗嘱宣读
for the funeral and the reading of the will,
我们要确保别♥墅♥一切井然有条
and it is our duty to make sure this manor's in tip-top shape.
这是我们欠邦妮的
We owe that much to Bunny.
科洛蒂
Colette.
打扫主衣物间
To the master closet.
你去选出拉克鲁瓦太太下葬的衣物
I'd like you to select Mrs. LaCroix's wardrobe for the burial.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
务必确保所有厕所都一尘不染
Please make sure all the lavatories are spotless.
为什么要我...
Why do I have to...
够了
Now, now.
你还是新雇员
You're still the new hire.
科洛蒂要比你有资质
Colette has seniority.
快去吧 没时间浪费了
Chop-chop. There's no time to waste.
但是...
But...
你已经死了啊
Y-you're dead.
你做了什么啊
What have you done?
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第六集
去问管家
给你
There you go.
单独煮的
Individually brewed.
科技改变生活啊
Technology, man.
真汉子不喝这么小杯的
Real men don't drink out of cups this small.
什么味儿的 肉桂卷吗
What is that... "Cinnamon roll"?
是糖霜甜甜圈
It's, uh, "Glazed donut."
如果你不想要
Look, man, if you don't want it, I...
没事的
Nah, it's... got it.
警用频道或内网上有情况吗
So, any leads on the scanner or the...interweb?
没有 连猫上树都没有
Nothing... not even a cat up a tree.
这么说我们打算重出江湖
So right when we're ready to jump back into it,
江湖却一片风平浪静
it, uh, goes radio silence.
Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.该来的坏事总会来
墨菲定律
Murphy's law.
他就是个二货
Well, Murphy's a douche.
想绕路去康涅狄格州一趟吗
Hey, feel like taking a detour to Connecticut?
什么
What?
我做清理的时候发现的
Found it while I was dustbusting.
我们的吗
One of ours?
鲍比的
It's one of Bobby's.
总共有27条留言
And, in total, 27 messages.
唯一有意思的是两天前的一条
The only one that counts is from two days ago.
鲍比是一位邦妮·拉克鲁瓦的遗嘱受益人
Apparently, Bobby's been named a beneficiary in Bunny LaCroix's will.
邦妮谁
Bunny LaWho?
律师说她是位女继承人
Attorney said she's an heiress,
鲍比本人或其近亲要去一趟新迦南
and Bobby's presence or next of kin is being requested in New Canaan.
我觉得我们算得上
I figured we qualify.
鲍比怎么会认识女继承人啊
How did Bobby know an heiress?
鲍比也有秘密
Bobby had secrets, man.
比如喜欢托瑞·斯培林[女演员]
Like loving on Tori Spelling.
如果他知道迪恩[她丈夫]劈腿该多难过
If he only knew Dean cheated on her.
走吗
Anyway, road trip?
说不定鲍比给我们留下了买♥♥酒钱
Who knows? Maybe Bobby earned us some beer money.
我们穿得是不是不够隆重
Think we're a little underdressed?
联调局那身就在后箱里
I mean, the fed threads are in the trunk.
开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
我们终于有一次不用穿西装了
For once, we don't have to wear suits.
幸好我的腰带不是弹性的
You're lucky my waistband's not elastic.
有事吗
May I help you?
我是萨姆·温彻斯特 这是迪恩·温彻斯特
I'm Sam Winchester. This is Dean Winchester.
我们代表鲍比·辛格前来
We're here on behalf of Bobby Singer.
辛格先生不能来了吗
Mr. Singer won't be coming?
不能 他去世了
No. He passed away.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
你也节哀顺变
Uh, condolences for your loss, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们刚刚错过葬礼
Well, you just missed the funeral,
但家里人都在里面休息 你们请进吧
But the family's relaxing inside, if you'd like to join.
容我介绍萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
Allow me to introduce Sam and Dean Winchester.
你们是韦斯切斯特的温彻斯特家族的人吗
Sam and Dean Winchester of the Westchester Winchesters?
不是的
U-uh, n-- no.
我们应该没有...
I don't think there's...
-没有 -什么关系 抱歉
- Nah. - ...any relation. Sorry.
没事
No matter.
你们俩...
You two are...
好可爱
...adorable.
我是海蒂 邦妮的亲戚 这是我妹妹贝弗利
I'm Heddy, Bunny's cousin, and this is my sister, Beverly.
荣幸
Charmed, I'm sure.
那是邦妮的小♥弟♥弟♥
And that's Bunny's youngest brother,
斯坦顿 喊他斯坦就好
Stanton... "Stan" for short.
请进吧 伙计们
Come on in, fellas.
一起哀悼吧
Join the mourning.
和他的小新娘 安珀
And his child bride, Amber.
加油 斯坦
Go, Stan!
别这样 你都打扰我注意力了
Babe, don't. You're breaking my concentration.
还有戴什 家里最小的
And then there's Dash. That's the baby of the family.
他是邦妮的曾侄 哈佛商学院的
He's Bunny's great-nephew... Harvard business.
你们怎么认识邦妮的
How do you guys know aunt Bunny?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表