Oh, buddy, it's only Monday.
有东西出来吗
Anything?
上一次 它是从我们耳朵里出来的
Last time, it came out of our ears.
怎么样
And...?
我还没看见有东西出来
I'm not seeing anything yet.
再来一次
Do it again.
好了 那混♥蛋♥这会儿该爬出来了
All right, that sucker should have crawled out by now.
再来
Again.
我继续的话 会害死你的
I keep going, this is gonna kill you.
再来
Again!
科尔
Cole.
科尔 别这样 别这样
Cole! Come on. Come on.
科尔
Cole!
好了
Okay!
好了 再来一次
All right. Again.
不行
No.
不行 我们不能再玩"手术游戏"了
No, we're done playing "Operation."
我再电你 你就要被电死了
I zap you again, you're toast.
休息下吧
Just take a knee.
迪恩
Dean.
-怎么样了 -虫子没出来
- How did it go? - Worm was a no-show.
这不科学啊 上次...
That doesn't make any sense. Last time --
这次是这次
Well, this ain't the last time.
也许这是一种全新的物种
I mean, maybe this is a whole new species, you know?
我只知道电击是不行了
All I know is that sparky struck out.
一定有办法的
Well, there's got to be something.
万物都有弱点 不是吗
I mean, everything has a weakness, right?
那你呢 有什么发现吗
Well, what about you? Any luck?
我正要去基特家
I'm on my way to Kit's.
我觉得应该先去那查查
Thought I'd check there first.
好的 抓紧了 伙计
All right, well... hurry up, man.
明白
You got it.
你还好吗
You okay?
力不从心就是这样吗
So this is what in over your head looks like.
保持注意力就好
Just got to keep your head in the game.
好吧 关于这玩意儿我们知道什么
Okay, what do we know about this thing?
它会吸走你体内的水分
Uh, sucker dries you out.
我现在已经口干舌躁了
I'm thirsty already, man.
它喜欢水
It likes water.
当水无法满足它
Then when that's not enough...
就是血 我也不清楚
Blood. I don't know.
缺水或许会让这东西暴躁
Maybe lack of fluids makes the thing hostile.
就和寄生虫一样
So it's like a parasite.
吸干♥你♥的水分 然后寻找下一个寄主
It wrings you dry, and then it moves on.
那如果我让自己脱水
So if I dry myself out,
这鬼东西就不那么喜欢我了 是吧
the son of a bitch wouldn't like that very much, now, would he?
对 它就会想出来了
No, he'd want the hell out.
你就是恶劣环境了
You'd be a hostile environment --
不过你这人一直都凶巴巴的
well, more than you already are.
不能这么说 你没见过我和气时的样子
Well, to be fair, you really haven't seen my chiller side.
你觉得快速脱水怎么样
What do you think about rapid dehydration?
爱死了
Big fan.
它出来以后 你可别放过它
Just make sure you squash that sucker when it goes awol.
这计划不错
Sounds like a plan.
好了
All right.
林中蒸汗屋最棒了 是吧
Nothing like a sweat lodge in the woods, huh?
基特
Kit?
亲爱的
Honey.
看着我
Look at me.
你怎么了
What's happened to you?
听我说
Listen.
无论发生了什么 无论你...
Whatever happened, whatever you...
干了什么
you did...
我们都能解决 好吗
We're gonna fix this, okay?
我们能把你治好的
We're gonna get you well.
亲爱的
Baby.
基特
Kit!
基特 停下 求你了
Kit, stop! Please!
我停不下来
I can't...stop.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你们搞起了蒸汗
You're in a... sweat lodge?
是你说的 任何东西都有弱点
Well, you're the one who said everything has got a weakness.
出点汗 如果能杀了这玩意
So I figure take a schvitz, kill a freak.
那也算不错了
Call that a good day.
如果能奏效的话
Yeah, if it works.
你有更好的主意吗
Well, you got a better idea?
还真有 迪恩
Yeah, I do, actually, Dean.
我们知道如何结束这一切
We know how to end this.
我知道 B计划就是杀
Yeah, plan "B" For "bullet."
但我们现在还不能放弃 你先撑住
But we're not quite there yet, so just hold tight.
好
All right.
他妻子怎么样
How's the wife?
她快崩溃了 科尔呢
She's barely holding on. How's Cole?
他很坚强
He's going strong.
很好
Good.
迪恩 基特快醒了
Look, Dean, Kit is gonna come to.
我赶到的时候 他的情况已经很糟了
And when I got here, it was bad.
时间紧迫 我明白
We're on the clock. I get it.
好
Yeah.
接着流汗 伙计 你做得不错
Just keep sweating, man. You're doing great.
对不起了
Sorry.
我不明白
I don't understand.
基特最后一次和里克一起执行的任务
On Kit's last mission, on his deployment with Rick,
出了意外
there was an incident,
有东西进入了基特的体内
and something got inside Kit.
你看到什么了吗
I mean, h-have you seen anything?
我看到了
I mean, y-- I saw something, okay?
但那...
But it -- it was...
那是怪物
It was a monster.
真真切切 活生生的怪物
It was a real-life, actual, honest-to-god monster.
你丈夫...
And your husband...
被它改变了
...it changed him.
什么
What?
你究竟是什么人
Who are you?
我爸爸也是被什么东西控制了 是吧
My dad...he got something inside him, too, right?
他转化时 也是如此吗
You think this is what he felt like when he turned?
也许吧
Maybe.
但变成怪物前 他也曾是人
I mean, he was human before he was... a monster.
我明白
I get it...
你为什么那么做了 迪恩
why you did it, dean.
他当时已经不再是我爸爸了
My dad wasn't my dad anymore.
如果我和他一样
If I go down that same road...
我希望你也能一样对我
I want you to do that to me, too.
和他一样
That road?
那就是放弃
That means giving up.
如果你觉得你也会那样
If you think that's where you're headed,
那你是想反了
then you've got it ass-backwards.
你得用尽全部的力量去反抗
You're gonna fight harder than you ever have.
明白了吗
You understand?
迪恩
Dean-o.
你能不能把我绑在这椅子上
Will you do me the honor of tying me to this chair?
好
Yeah.
得了 我们都知道你不会下手的
Come on. We both know you're not gonna do it.
你得坚持到底
You are gonna sweat this one through.
我做不到 迪恩
I can't, Dean!
你可以的
Yes, you can.
听我说 你可以的
Listen to me. Yes, you can.
想想你的家人
Think about your family, hmm?
你的妻子 孩子 听到我说的了吗
Your wife, your kid. You hear me?
谢谢你的鼓励 教练
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表