Okay, she's stalling. Let's do this.
收到
Copy that.
幕布 孩子们 演出时间到了
Curtain, kids. It's showtime.
-我想要感谢... -幕布准备好了
- Um, I'd like to thank - Curtain ready.
开启音效 开始
Roll sound. Go.
好吧 那么...
Okay, um, and... and...
接下来 便是今晚的演出
A-and that concludes our introduction for the night,
大家都坐好
so everybody just sit back,
放松 享受演出吧
relax, and enjoy the show.
所有人就位
Everyone in places.
*约翰 玛丽 是一对夫妻*
*John and Mary, husband and wife*
*将新生儿子带回家*
*Bringing home a brand-new life*
*他名叫萨姆*
*His name is Sammy*
*我是哥哥迪恩*
*I'm big brother Dean*
*看似美满家庭 可现实却非如此*
*The perfect family Or so it seemed*
*恶魔已然开始造访*
*The demon's visits had begun*
*它认定萨姆是选定之人*
*It believed Sam was the chosen one*
*它烧死了妈妈*
*It burned my mother*
*还诅咒了弟弟*
*And it cursed my brother*
*让我们伤心欲绝*
*Leaving us in tears*
*走过的路*
*On the road so far*
*走过的路*
*Yeah, the road so far*
*我们驾驶着爸爸的车*
*We are in dad's car...*
-看身后 -*走过这一路*
- Turn around! - *On the road so far.*
*爸爸心意决然 不会放弃*
*Dad was driven, no turning back.*
*不报此仇 誓不罢休*
*He wouldn't stop without the payback*
*他训练我们*
*He trained us both to*
*追踪 抓捕和杀戮*
*track and hunt and kill*
*他夺走了我们自己的意愿*
*He took away our own free will*
*于是成了今天这样*
*so that's where we are*
*走过的路*
*On the road so far*
*拯救生命*
*saving people*
*斩妖除魔*
*hunting things*
*家族事业*
*family business*
*东山再起*
*back in swing*
*一路走来至今*
*Driving down the road so far*
Ready in 5...4...3...2... Go.
史密斯探员
Agent Smith?
我们在哪
Where the hell are we?
学校地下室 稻草人把我们弄下来的
School's basement. The scarecrow brought us down here.
我几天前就试过了
Yeah, I tried that days ago.
怎么 我们被困在这里了吗
So, what? We're stuck in here?
没错
That's right.
你们要错过大戏了
You're gonna miss the big show.
好吧 你可以明早过来
Okay, so, you can pop in tomorrow morning.
好
Yes.
我会...
I'll just...
S05E04
在这里等着
...wait here, then.
我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
照计划行事 明白吗
Just stick to the plan, okay?
继续唱 直到稻草人来抓你
Keep singing until the scarecrow comes for you.
*我就这么做*
*That's what I'll do,*
*我会在这里等待*
*I'll just wait here, then.*
*等待我上场*
*Wait for my cue,*
*我将你救出地狱*
*I raised you from perdition*
*作为上帝的武器*
*to be God's ammunition*
*可现在你需要休息*
*But now you need some rest*
*我还是顾全大局*
*so I will do what's best*
*在这里等着就好*
*and just wait here, then*
*我就这么做*
*That's all I'll do*
*我会在这里等待*
*I'll just wait here, then*
*等着你*
*I'll wait for you*
我吞噬过很多作家 很多故事
I've consumed many authors, many stories.
可今晚
But tonight...
幕布一拉开
as soon as that curtain opened,
我就知道这故事有点特别
I knew something special was brewing with this one.
或许是因为故事中的原型就在现场
Maybe it's because the story's actual inspiration is here.
怎么办呢
I don't know.
看来我只能杀了你和你哥哥 找出答案了
I guess I'm just gonna have to kill you and your brother to find out.
难道你不用等到愿景实现吗
Don't you have to wait until the vision has been realized?
天呐
Oh, Gods.
如果要我再忍♥受一遍第二幕...
If I have to sit through that second act one more time...
竟然有机器人和宇宙怪物
There's robots and tentacles in space.
我都不敢想
I can't even.
*[咒语]*
*...omnis immundus*
*[咒语]*
*Exorcizamus omnis spiritus*
*男儿之泪 顺脸庞滑落*
*A single man tear slips down his face*
*悄无声息 感情流露*
*He shows emotion without a trace*
*躲藏在坚强的外表下*
*He hides behind a mask so strong*
*担心自己可能犯下了错误*
*Worried that he could be wrong*
*真希望他能知道我对他的看法*
*I wish that he could see the way I see him*
*最棒的哥哥 最完美的人*
*The perfect brother, a man without sin*
*因为在铁血硬汉的光辉下*
*'cause underneath the manly sheen*
*他只是我哥哥 叫迪恩的男孩*
*It is my brother, a boy named Dean*
*男儿之泪*
*A single man tear*
*男儿之泪*
*A single man tear*
*男儿之泪*
*A single man tear*
*是我们唯一的恐惧*
*That's all we fear*
*[咒语]*
*Exorcizamus omnis immundus*
*[咒语]*
*Exorcizamus omnis spiritus*
*男儿之泪 不轻弹*
*A single man tear that's all I'll spare*
好了 幻想照进现实了
Okay, we're through the looking glass here, people.
上食人怪布景 准备牧师戏服
Strike the wendigo set. Let's prep the priest costumes.
萨拉 给替角化妆做头发
And, Sarah, get our understudies into hair and makeup.
*如今我被追杀*
*Now I'm hunted*
为什么选这个故事
So, why this story, huh?
为什么选 《凶鬼恶灵》
Why, uh, "Supernatural"?
《凶鬼恶灵》拥有一切
"Supernatural" has everything.
生 死
Life, death,
复活 救赎
resurrection, redemption.
木桩
The stake.
尤其是...
But above all...
拿给他
Give it to him.
家人
Family.
伴随着美妙的音乐
All set to music you can really tap your toe to.
不是那种乱侃大山的垃圾作品
It isn't some meandering piece of genre dreck.
它是部...史诗
It's... epic.
*但在那破碎的面具下*
*But underneath this broken mask*
*是我的父亲 他满腔愤怒*
*It is my father, with all his wrath*
而那...
And that...
就是我的最爱
well, that is my bag of tea.
尝尝这个
Bag this!
*我自己*
*...my own man*
*但在那破碎的面具下*
*But underneath this broken mask*
*是我的父亲 他满腔愤怒*
*It is my father, with all his wrath*
*男儿之泪*
*A single man tear*
*男儿之泪*
*A single man tear*
*男儿之泪*
*A single man tear*
才不要哭哭啼啼的桥段
No chick-flick moments!
鞠个躬 萨姆
Take a bow, Sammy.
一般到了这时候 萨姆和迪恩
Usually, this is where Sam and Dean take off
就会趁有人来得及提问之前开溜了
before anyone asks any questions.
是个好主意
That's probably a good idea.
谢谢你们救了我的朋友
Thanks for saving my friends.
没事
Sure.
知道吗 如果你剪短头发
You know, if you cut your hair a little,
你还挺像迪恩的
you'd make a pretty good Dean.
谢谢
Thanks.
你干的很不错 丫头
Well, you did good out there, kid.
你也不差
You're not so bad yourself.
这还挺有...教育意义的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表