She did some truly awful things.
我告诉她
But I told her
我再也不想靠近她了
I didn't want any part of her near me again, ever.
她去找那些...
Going after the person who mur-- mur-- uh...
夺走我父母的人
who took my parents away
是她表明我们有多亲密的变♥态♥方式
is her messed-up way of showing me how close we are,
或者说她认为我们可以多亲密
or... or could be.
我一直说"她" 但她就是我
I keep calling her "she," but she's me.
是我做了这些事
I'm the one doing this.
查理 那不是你
Charlie, that... that's not who you are, okay?
那只是一个变♥态♥版本的
It's... it's a twisted version of...
我
Me.
我一直在跟踪她
I've been following her
想趁她干下蠢事前拦下她
so I can catch her before she does something stupid
然后永远把她关起来
a-and just lock her away forever.
查理
Uh, Charlie...
这不是办法
That's not an answer.
萨姆说得对
Sam's right.
我们得回奥兹去
We'll go back to Oz,
去混♥蛋♥巫师那里拿钥匙
and we'll... we'll get the key from the wizard of douche,
然后把你们拼回去
and we'll put you back together.
就算我想要跟她合并
Even if I did want her back...
看啊
Look
黑暗的我弄坏了钥匙
dark me broke the key.
我们没办法去找巫师了
There's no way to get back to the wizard.
一步步来
Okay, okay, first thing's first.
我们得先找到黑暗查理
We need to find dark Charlie
赶在她找到醉驾司机之前
before she finds the drunk driver.
我们知道芭芭拉给出了她当年的银行账单
So, we know Barbara gave up her old bank statements, right?
那么黑暗查理大概会追随资金
That means dark Charlie will probably follow the money
找当初付钱的人
back to whoever made the payoffs.
我就会这么做
That's what I would do.
好吧
All right.
我再去续一杯
I'll get some refills.
我们需要你
We need you...
黑入芭芭拉的银行账户
to hack into Barbara's bank accounts.
不行
I can't.
-什么 -那样太坏了
- What? - It's bad.
-我说了 做好人很烦人的 -这样呢
- I told you... being good is annoying. - How about this...
你教教我怎么做 行吗
how about you guide me through the process,
这样使坏的就是我了
and then I'm the bad one?
好了 芭芭拉的钱都来自海外账户
Okay, so, Barbara's payments all came from offshore accounts,
用傀儡公♥司♥掩盖来源
which were routed through dummy corporations,
而这些公♥司♥都破产了
which have all gone belly-up.
直接跳到最后 龙纹身的男孩
All right, skip to the end, dragon tattoo.
最终都查到这人身上吗
They all lead back to this guy?
罗素·惠灵顿
Russell Wellington.
根据他的个人档案看
And according to his personal records,
事故一周后
he had a-a car that was reported stolen
他报失了一辆车
the... the week of the accident,
这辆车一直没被找到
a-a car that was never recovered.
在所谓的"盗车"发生之后
And after the supposed "theft,"
他去休假了两周
he went on a sabbatical from work for two weeks
回到公♥司♥的时候 身上有淤青 脚踝也伤了
and returned to work with bruises and a broken ankle.
那就是他了
So this is him.
就是这人...
This is the man who, uh...
别看了
And you're done.
萨姆
Sam.
伙计们
Hey, dudes. Dudes.
秘密不是好事
Secrets are bad.
查理 我觉得你不该靠近
Charlie, I don't think you should be anywhere around
这个人♥渣♥推销员
this piece-of-crap salesman.
而且我觉得找到黑暗查理
And... and I don't think that finding dark Charlie
把她关起来不能解决问题
and locking her up is gonna work.
她虽然黑暗
I mean, she may be...dark,
但她始终是你的一部分
but she's still a part of you.
你说得对
You're right.
虽不中听 但是对的
I hate it, but you're right.
好吧 我们去地堡吧
Okay. Let's go to the bunker.
鲍姆用钥匙去了奥兹
Baum used the key to Oz.
或许记录者的档案里有关于钥匙的记录
Maybe there's something in the Men of Letters' files about the key.
如果我们修好钥匙 就能回奥兹
If we fix it, we can get back to Oz.
嗯 你们去弄那个
All right, you guys dig into that.
我去盯着罗素
I'm gonna keep an eye on Russell
等着黑暗查理找上门
and, uh...wait for dark Charlie to show up.
这样好吗
Are you sure?
迪恩 或许该由我来...
Dean, maybe... maybe I should be the one...
不不 我行的
No, no, no, no, no. I got . It's, uh...
真难以置信我还得...
I just can't believe I have to...
保护那个人♥渣♥
protect this piece of crap.
你得保护他们两个人
No, you got to protect them both.
如果黑暗查理受伤了 那...
I mean, if dark Charlie gets hurt, then...
我也遭殃 小心哦
So do I, so...be careful.
知道了
Got it.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
路上跟你说 走吧
I'll tell you on the way. Come on.
平静思绪的关键
The key to quieting your mind
就是专心于平静
is minding your quiet.
知道并了解 缺乏答案...
Know and understand -- the lack of an answer is --
罗素·惠灵顿
惠灵顿地♥产♥开♥发♥
好 找到了 克莱夫·狄龙
Okay, here we go. Clive Dillon.
他是第一个发现通往奥兹国钥匙的记录者
He is the Man of Letters that first discovered the key to Oz.
根据这个事故报告
So, according to this incident report,
克莱夫去了奥兹国 但是把钥匙留在了人间
Clive went to Oz, but he left the key on earth,
然后李曼·弗兰克·鲍姆发现了钥匙
and then L. Frank Baum found the key
去奥兹国救克莱夫
and went to rescue Clive in Oz.
桃乐西就是那时候偷偷溜进去
That's when Dorothy snuck along for the ride
-被困在了里面 -对
- and got stuck there. - Right.
在鲍姆救了克莱夫之后
And then after Baum rescued Clive,
克莱夫回来退休了
Clive came back and retired.
做记录者能退休吗
You can retire from the Men of Letters?
显然 他们把他安置在
Well, apparently, they put him in some sort of,
类似证人保护计划下了
like, uh, witness-relocation program.
他到哪去了
Where did he end up?
我们来查清楚
Let's find out.
普雷斯利先生
Mr. Presley?
普雷斯利先生
Mr. Presley?
是的 是我
Yes. Yeah. Hi.
实际上 我...
Uh, actually, I'm, uh, you know,
正入神欣赏这篇...
really into this article on, uh...
关于乳♥房♥♥X线照片的文章
...mammograms.
非常吸引人 如果其他人想去
Riveting stuff. If somebody else wants to go...
好吧 好吧
Right. Yes. Okay.
来吧
Well...let's do this.
这位是普雷斯利先生
Mr. Presley for you, sir.
今天没别人了吗
Is that it for the day?
-是的 先生 -好 你可以走了
- Yes, sir. - Okay. You can head out.
把我的干洗衣物送去湖边小屋
Uh, I need my, uh, dry cleaning taken to the lake house,
接上佩珀
and, uh, pick up Pepper
把她送去宠物美容师那里 好吗
and take her to the dog groomers, okay?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
普雷斯利先生
Mr. Presley.
罗素·惠灵顿 请坐
Russell Wellington. Please have a seat.
那么
So...
你能不能告诉我你今天要找什么
What can you tell me about what you're looking for today?
嗯 这个嘛
Uh, right. Well, um...
让我描述一下我的梦想住♥宅♥
Let me describe my dream home.
记录者给了克莱夫一个新名字 新家
The Men of Letters gave Clive a new name, a new house,
这两个现在都还在记录中
both of which are still listed.
我觉得克莱夫可能还活着
I think Clive might be still alive.
那他差不多 得有100多岁吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表