but I haven't!
我眼看你杀过人 克劳力
I have watched you kill people, Crowley...
无辜的人
Innocent people,
我在乎 爱过的人
people I cared about, people I loved.
是啊 你有口音
So, yeah, you... you have the accent and the...
西装革履 谈笑风生
and the suit and the snark,
但说到底 你就是个禽兽
but at the end of it, you are a monster,
跟其他人没什么区别
just like all the rest of them.
我会看着你惨叫着死去
And I'm gonna watch you die screaming,
跟其他那些人一样
just like all the rest of them.
你说得对
You're right.
我是个禽兽
I am a monster.
我♥干♥过坏事
And I've done bad.
我做过你无法想象的坏事
I've done things you can't even imagine...
可怕 邪恶 肮脏的事
Horrible, evil, messy things.
我爱
And I've loved...
那每一刻
every...damn...minute.
谢谢你 萨姆
So, thank you, Sam,
让我记起了我究竟是谁
for reminding me who I really am.
好厉害的魔法
Powerful magic.
换了别的恶魔一定好使了
Might have worked on any other demon.
但我 拜托
But me? Please.
我可以杀你
I could kill you.
只要弹一下手指
Snap my fingers.
简直再简单不过
Easiest thing in the world.
从今往后 我要你知道
From here on, I want you to know
你之所以还活着 是因为我恩准了
that the only reason you're alive is because I allowed it.
你去给我捎个话
And I want you to deliver a message.
告诉那个红发婊♥子♥
You tell that ginger whore
我给过她机会一走了之
that I gave her a chance to walk away,
她却唾弃我的好意
and she spat in my face.
今后
So, now...
她绝不会料到我的致命一击
She'll never see me coming.
早啊 帅哥
Ah, mornin', sunshine.
门罗·斯戴恩 幸会
Monroe Styne. Pleasure.
幸会
Ditto.
我很想跟你握手
I'd shake your hand, but, uh...
我得说 你的确了不起
Well, I have to say I am impressed
就那么举着枪冲了进来
the way you charged in here all guns blazin'.
真是出好戏
I'd buy tickets to that show.
你不是真以为这有用吧
You didn't think that was really gonna work, did you?
一般是没问题的
Usually does.
那你知道接下来会怎么样了
Then, I guess you know what comes next.
你要玩"手术游戏"
You're gonna play "Operation."
我最喜欢了
It is my favorite game.
别这样
Don't do this.
孩子 我们
Well, uh, son, we are...
已经过了讨价还价的阶段了
we are past the bargaining stage.
不...
No, the...
我手臂上的血印会保证我死不了
The mark on my arm means that I can't die.
我不是在讨价还价
I'm not bargaining.
你杀了我 我还会复活的
You flatline me, I will come back,
但我就不是人 而是恶魔了
but I'll come back with black eyes.
然后你们都会死了
And then you'll all die.
那我们放了你 然后呢
And we'll let you go, then what?
你就乖乖走了吗
You'll just mosey on down the road?
不会
No.
但至少我还是人类
But I will be human,
所以你们也许还能活下来几个
so maybe a few of you live.
也许而已
Maybe.
这话说得有理 希望你是对的
You make a compelling case, and, uh, I-I hope you're right.
因为一个不会死的人
Because a man that doesn't die,
可是绝佳的小白鼠啊
well, now, that is a perfect lab rat.
好了
All right?
我们把他切开吧
Let's crack this piñata.
你从我身边夺走了一个人
You took someone from me.
现在 我要夺走你的一切
Now I'm gonna take everything from you.
太晚了
It's too late.
你的家 你的家人
Your home... your family...
他们都会...
they...will...
有人吗
Hello?!
有人在吗
Anybody in here?!
那好吧
All right, then.
所有看起来有点意思的都带走
Take whatever looks interesting.
剩下的都烧了
And burn the rest.
没起作用
It didn't work.
什么意思
W-what do you mean?
你给我的那个魔力满满的巫术袋
I mean that juiced-up hex bag you gave me --
克劳力把它烧了
Crowley set it on fire.
看来你并没有自己想的那么强悍
Looks like you're not as tough as you thought you were.
但你还是困住他了吧
Uh, but you still have him trapped.
呵呵 并没有
Yeah. Not so much.
该死的
Bloody hell.
我该怎么办 罗威娜
What am I supposed to do, Rowena?
我该怎么杀死他
How am I supposed to kill him?
你一定能想出办法来的
Oh, I'm sure you'll figure something out.
-什么 -你有个任务要完成 萨穆埃尔
- What? - You've got a job to do, Samuel.
去完成它
Get it done.
罗威娜
Rowena.
什么事
Yeah?
是我
It's me.
-你找到他了吗 -还没
- Did you find him? - Not yet.
但是...我在路易斯安那州的斯戴恩庄园
But I'm -- I'm at the Styne estate in Louisiana,
迪恩来过了
and Dean was here.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
I'm sure.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
下面有三具尸体
There are three bodies down here
楼上主屋里有十几具
and more than a dozen upstairs in the main house.
他杀了所有人
He killed...he killed everyone,
而且很残忍♥
and brutally.
好吧 我这就过去
All right. I'm on my way.
不 不必了 萨姆
No. Don't bother, Sam.
GPS显示他往北走了
The GPS says he's headed north.
去哪里
Where?
家
Home.
迪恩要回家了
Dean's coming home.
酷
Cool.
这儿可不是图书馆
This isn't a damn library.
这就是
Yeah, it is.
不许读
No reading.
只能装起来或者烧掉
Box it or burn it.
拜托
Come on.
老兄
Dude!
我知道这是你第一次出任务
I know this is your first rodeo,
但是拿出点样子来 好吗
but man up, okay?
我要去看看他们的性♥爱♥地牢了
Now I'm gonna go check out their sex dungeon.
你待在这里搞定这些
You stay here and finish up.
混♥蛋♥
Douche.
据我了解 迪恩·温彻斯特这人
So, this is what I know about Dean Winchester...
摩托党[英国金属乐队]
对音乐的品味很差...
He's got crappy taste in music...
老妈很性感...
got a hot mom...
喜欢法兰绒
and he loves flannel.
好了 我们点火烧吧
All right. Let's light her up.
埃尔登 等等
Eldon, wait.
我们没必要这么做
We don't have to.
我知道 塞
I know, Cy.
但我们可以这么做
We get to.
罗斯科
Roscoe?
他来了
Well, there he is.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表