You know, this has been... educational...
从你的角度去思考这个故事
Seeing the... story from your perspective.
继续写下去 大文豪
You keep writing, Shakespeare.
尽管你不赞同吗
Even if it doesn't match how you see it?
我有我的版本 你有你的
I have my version, and you have yours.
一分钟 各位 一分钟
One minute, folks, one minute.
好了
Okay.
迪恩
Dean?
你不该把这个扔掉的
You never should've thrown this away.
这根本没起作用
It never really worked.
我不需要什么标志来提醒我
I don't need a symbol to remind me
我对弟弟的感情
how I feel about my brother, so...
拿着吧
Just take it...
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
好吧
Right. Okay.
音效 汽车发动
Sound car start.
准备
Stand by.
幕布 拉开
Curtain, go.
我想我们可以回去继续瞪着旅馆房♥间墙壁了
I guess we can go back to staring at motel-room walls.
你知道吗 迪恩
You know what, Dean?
你没错
You were right.
傻待着对我们没有帮助
Staying cooped up isn't helping us.
-我们得... -我们得继续上路了 迪恩
- We need -- - We need to be back on the road, Dean,
做我们最擅长的事
doing what we do best.
-那是什么 -我只是
- What is that? - I just...
我也不确定了
I don't know anymore.
倾肠戏
It's the, uh, the B.M. Scene.
-救人 猎魔 -清肠戏吗
- Saving people, hunting things. - Bowel-movement scene?
-家族事业 -嘘 不是
- You know, the family business. - Shh. No.
别出声
Just...shh.
你是对的 萨姆
You're right, Sammy.
上路
Out on the road...
只有我们俩
Just the two of us.
我们俩 面对全世界
The two of us against the world.
正如她所说
What she said.
*前行吧 我不羁的孩子*
*Carry on, my wayward son*
*你们最终会找到安宁*
*There'll be peace when you are done*
*躺下你们疲惫的身躯*
*Lay your weary head to rest*
*不要再哭泣*
*Don't you cry no more*
*曾经我脱离了一切喧嚣和困惑*
*Once I rose above the noise and confusion*
*只想透过幻象 一瞥现实*
*Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion*
*我本越飞越高*
*I was soaring ever higher*
那是谁
Who's that?
那是亚当 约翰·温彻斯特另一个孩子
Oh, that's Adam, John Winchester's other kid.
*但却太靠近天穹*
*But I flew too high*
他还和路西法一起被关在地狱里
He's still trapped in a cage in hell with Lucifer.
*装作秉承信念之人*
*Masquerading as a man with a reason*
*我的伪装令人刮目*
*My charade is the event of the season*
*如果我自称心如明镜*
*And if I claim to be a wise man*
*那我一定内心迷惘*
*It surely means I don't know*
*前行吧 我不羁的孩子*
*Carry on, my wayward son*
*你们最终会找到安宁*
*There'll be peace when you are done*
*躺下你们疲惫的身躯*
*Lay your weary head to rest*
*不要再哭泣*
*Don't you cry no more*
*前行吧*
*Carry on*
-再见 -再见 抱歉
- Bye. - Oh. Bye. Sorry.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你留给出版商的票 有人拿走了
The ticket you left for the publisher -- someone claimed it.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
但是等等
But wait.
那么卡利奥佩是为我来的 还是...
Does that mean that Calliope came for me or for --
谁在乎呢 去吧 大粉丝
Who cares? Go, fangirl!
谢谢 太感谢你来了
Thank you... so much for coming.
我知道第二幕有点不靠谱
Uh, I know the second act is a little bit wonky
第一幕也有些问题
and the first act has some issues,
但是你觉得呢
But... what did you think?
不赖
Not bad.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表