*前行吧 我不羁的孩子*
*Carry on, my wayward son*
*道路尽头 你们终会找到安宁*
*There'll be peace when you are done*
*躺下你们疲惫的身躯*
*Lay your weary head to rest*
*不要再哭泣*
*Don't you cry no more*
走过的路
走过的路
走过的路
我会救回我哥哥的 至死方休
I will save my brother or die trying.
这是该隐的血印
It's the mark of Cain.
那就是个诅咒 是能去除的
It's just a curse. It can be removed.
-你是他们的走狗 -出去
- You're their bitch. - Get out.
《诅咒之书》是一本咒语书
"The book of the damned" is a spell book
是用来创造或解开所有诅咒的
for creating or undoing any kind of damnation there is.
我觉得这是密文
I think this is in code.
把娜迪娅的法典拿来给我
Bring me Nadya's codex,
我马上就能破解密文
and I'll break this text right open.
迪恩的情况并没好转
Dean is not getting any better.
我们如果不祛除血印
If we don't get the mark off his arm,
他会被吞噬的
it's gonna eat him up.
我的能量 已经恢复了
My grace, it's been restored.
为我哥哥找到治愈办法 我会杀死克劳力
Find me a cure for my brother. Then I'll kill Crowley.
谢谢你 萨姆 让我记起了我究竟是谁
So, thank you, Sam, for reminding me who I really am.
她一定还有什么我不知道的秘密
There must be something that I don't know about her,
可以让我用作筹码的
something I could hold over her as a bargaining chip.
她破解了密♥码♥
She's cracked the code.
匹配
查理
Charlie?
我不想迫不得已伤害你
I don't want to have to hurt you.
我觉得这不是个问题
I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
如今
萨姆 没法多说 下载文件 为了迪恩.doc
有消息吗
Anything?
12通留言
12 voicemails.
宝贝车上的跟踪器显然是被解除了
Lojack on the Impala has clearly been disabled.
所以什么线索都没有
So a big heaping scoop of nothing.
我们需要罗威娜马上兑现承诺
We need Rowena to hold up her end of the bargain... now.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing. It's...
如果她用《诅咒之书》去除了血印
it's just if she removes the mark using "The Book of the Damned"...
后果要怎么办
What of the consequences?
什么后果
Which are what?
-迪恩说... -那是他猜的
- Dean said... - Dean guessed!
小卡
Cass.
我们还能怎么办
What are we supposed to do, huh?
坐以待毙吗
Just sit on our asses, do nothing?
不 我们找到迪恩
No. We find Dean.
然后呢
And then what?!
唯一阻止了该隐的 是死亡
The only thing that stopped Cain was death.
你想杀了迪恩吗 我可不想
Do you want to kill Dean? Because I don't.
而我所知道
And the only way I know
唯一能救我哥哥的办法就是去除血印
how to save my brother is to cure the mark.
是啊 我知道会有后果的
And, yes, I know there will be consequences,
但你 迪恩
but not you, not Dean...
谁都说不出会有什么后果
not anybody can tell me what those consequences are.
所以我不会让我哥哥为了说不好的事自毁
So I'm not gonna let my brother d-destroy himself on a guess.
我们得救迪恩
We save Dean.
萨姆的12通留言
我没事
I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第二十三集
兄弟的守护者
罗斯·麦金利
Rose McKinley.
在离这里三英里处长大
Raised up about three miles from here.
父母人很好 很虔诚
Nice parents, god-fearin' folk.
那还让她穿得像个妓♥女♥似的出门
Well, they let her leave the house looking like a whore.
把真实想法说出来吧 探员
Why don't you tell me what you really think, agent?
抱歉 治安官 是我不好
Oh, I'm sorry, sheriff. My bad.
告诉你我们这里的规矩吧
Let me tell you how we work out here, son.
就算她是巴比伦的淫♥妇♥
That right there could be the Whore of Babylon...
也无所谓
wouldn't make no difference at all.
因为在我眼里 她是好人家的女儿
'cause all I see is somebody's little girl.
我不该乱说话 治安官
And I feel like a real jerk suggesting otherwise, sheriff.
对不起
My apologies.
你这么盲目 祝你能破案了
Good luck crackin' the case with your eyes shut.
你遇到过些挺糟心的案子吧 探员
You worked some pretty dark stuff in your day, haven't you, agent?
肯定留下了很深的印记
Must've left quite a mark.
你都想不到
Oh, you have no idea.
你搭档真不是省油灯 探员
Your partner's a piece of work, agent.
可不是
Yeah, ain't he, though?
迪恩
Dean-o!
欢迎加入
Welcome to the party.
你来干什么 鲁迪
The hell you doing here, Rudy?
我就是喜欢死妹子
Ah, you know, just a thing I got for dead girls.
查一群吸血鬼
Just... just workin' a gang of fang, you know?
跟你一样
Just like you.
今天不行
Yeah, not today you're not.
这事你别管了
I'm gonna need you to take a walk on this one.
好吧 但是 是我叫你来的
Uh, okay, except, uh... except I called you,
如果说有谁该别管
so, uh, if anybody's walking, it's...
你叫我来的 不对 是你求我来的
Oh, you called me? No, no. You begged me.
在塔斯卡卢拉♥萨♥ 老莱姆镇也都是这样
Just like Tuscaloosa, just like Old Lyme,
我们都知道你就是在装样子
we both know you're playing dress-up out here,
你迟早会害死自己的
and it's just a matter of time before you get yourself killed.
所以你听我的 别管了
So why don't you take that walk
-让真正的好猎人干活儿吧 -探员
- and let the real hunters do the work? - Agents!
新情况
New deal.
罗斯失踪时不是单独一人
Rose wasn't alone when she disappeared.
朋友克丽丝托·索森也跟她在一起
Friend named Crystal Thorrson was with her,
克丽丝托依然不见踪影
and Crystal is still awol.
我这就去跟她父母谈谈
I'm heading over to interview the parents.
你们就别跟去了
How about we agree you boys sit this one out?
知道吗
You know something?
人生苦短 搭档
Life's too short... partner.
我不管你今天是怎么了
You know, I don't know what crawled up your ass today,
老实说 我不在乎
but frankly, I don't care.
带我跟你弟弟问好
Regards to your brother.
好啊 两位
Hello, boys.
正好赶上喝茶 除非你们有别的心事
Just in time for tea... u-unless something on your mind?
其实 有五颗
Five things, actually.
空心弹 内含能杀死女巫的药剂
Hollow tips filled with witch-killing brew.
真刺♥激♥啊
How exciting for you.
你们步♥枪♥协会要骄傲得不能自己了
Your NRA will be beside themselves with pride.
别再玩游戏了 罗威娜
No more games, Rowena.
马上施咒
Do the spell now.
否则呢
Or what exactly?
得了 萨穆埃尔
Come on, Samuel!
你和我都知道你就是在虚张声势
You and I both know that's nothing but a bluff.
查理虽然破解了法典
Charlie may have cracked the codex,
但我如果不在了 谁会给你解读呢
but who's going to read it if I'm gone?
再加上调配原料
Not to mention handling the ingredients,
拿捏剂量
getting the measurements just right...
除非你俩
Unless, of course, either of you
曾花数年时间 跟大♥师♥学习
have spent years of your life studying with the greats,
掌握高级巫术的技巧
mastering the intricacies of high witchcraft?
抱歉 或许你俩真学过呢
But forgive me. Maybe you have.
我知道你不高兴
I know you're upset.
我们都一样
We all are.
可怜的迪恩啊
Poor Dean.
我们来喝杯茶吧
Let's just have a nice wee cup of tea...
好好商量一下
and negotiate.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
这个嘛
Oh, well,
我们都知道我想要什么
we know what I wanted.
但这事没办成 是吧
Soiled the sheets on that one, didn't we?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表