魔法
Magic.
杰拉德
Gerald...
一家妓院
A bordello?
你以我的名义开了家妓院
You opened a whorehouse in my name?
严格说 那里是叫劳尔香坊
Well, technically, the place was called Raul's girls,
但是 是的
but...yes.
劳尔说...
Look, Raul said that...
劳尔说了啊
Oh, Raul said?
您上月颁布的政令
Your decree last month...
灵魂交易在与阿比顿一战后严重不足
Soul deals way down after the war with Abaddon.
说要我们开阔思路
Said that you were looking for proactive
主动想办法把数字搞上去
and out-of-the-box strategies to get numbers back up.
那你就和你的朋友把我拉进性行业了
So, you and your half-wit pal threw me into the sex trade?
我是邪恶 但那太俗了
I'm evil. That's just tacky.
我们想问您意见的
We tried running it past you,
但我们当时得知您不见人
but we were told you weren't taking meetings,
您心不在这边
that you were distracted.
我是说 您忙
I mean, busy.
这女巫轻松干掉了劳尔
Look, this witch took Raul down like that.
整个生意一下就完了
Whole operation... kaput.
我化烟跑了
I smoked out.
逃了
Ran away.
附身在我能找到的最近的肉身上
Possessed the nearest meatsuit I could find.
看来是的
Apparently so.
因为我觉得该通报您一声
Because I thought that you should know what happened.
这样的过分行为
Act of aggression like that
您应该不会容忍♥
didn't seem like something you could let stand.
有了
Here we go.
看来在18世纪
So it looks like in the 18th century,
有多起巫术杀死恶魔的案例
there were accounts of demons killed by witchcraft.
恶魔都被一道咒语制♥服♥了
Apparently they were vanquished by a spell
咒语叫做[拉丁文]
called defigere et depurgare,
这是拉丁文
which is latin for
意味"束缚 清除"
"to bind and purge."
你觉得就是这种咒语干掉了劳尔吗
You think that's the same kind of spell that took out Raul?
听上去是它
Sounds like it.
但就我查到的
But from what I can tell,
这咒语都300多年没人用过了
that spell hasn't been used in over 300 years.
而且 只有一个人用过它
And it was only ever known by one person,
就是创造咒语的女巫
the witch who created it.
是谁
That is?
罗威娜
Rowena.
大巫师团将
According to the Grand Coven,
世界上的巫师分为三类
there are three recognized kinds of witch in the world.
最常见的是借力者
Most common are the Borrowers...
为施巫术而汲取恶魔的魔力
those who harness the power of a demon in order to practice the art.
由于最近的经历
Owing to recent experience,
我看你们不会想那么做的
I doubt you'd have the stomach for that.
其次 也是最罕有的 是天生者
Secondly, and rarest of all, are the Naturals...
也就是
Those who are...
天生就有魔法的
born with the gift.
你就是这种吧
You're one of those.
这个
Well
你猜对了
you are correct.
第三种呢
And what's the third?
学徒 没有天生法力
The Students... those with no natural ability
但经过足够的练习和训练
who, with enough practice and training
在大巫师团认可的导师引领下
and a Grand Coven-approved mentor to show them the path,
也可产生一点巫师法力
can eke out a modicum of witchly power.
那你能做我们的导师吗
Will... you be our mentor?
这个嘛
Well...
我是大巫师团最不认可的人了
I'm about as far from Grand-Coven-approved as it's possible to be.
他们很多年前把我驱逐了
They threw me out many years ago.
不认同我的手法
Disapproved of my methods.
说我的魔法太过极端
Said my magic was too extreme.
还禁止我使用魔法
I was forbidden from using magic,
吸纳学徒 建立巫师团
from taking students, from forming a coven.
自此之后 我一直在躲避那些混♥蛋♥
I've been on the run from those utter fannies ever since.
那你不能教我们吗
So, you can't teach us?
去他的大巫师团和他们可笑的规矩
Screw the Grand Coven and their silly rules.
你们俩跟着我 要什么有什么
You two stick with me, and you can have anything,
随心所欲
do anything you want whenever you want.
什么时候开始
When do we start?
很快 但不能在这里
Soon, but not here.
糟糕 我们该走了
Whoops. I believe that's our cue.
那是你做的吗
Did you do that?
他不会有事的
Oh, he'll be fine...
有工伤赔付嘛 你们来不来了
Worker's comp and all that. Are you coming?
叫救护车
Call 911!
我不害怕
I'm not afraid...
你就是个新手
'cause you're a noob.
我是你第一个吧
I'm your first.
所以你在拖时间
That's why you're drawing this out.
因为你在研究我
'cause you're studying me.
你在练手
You're training.
想要我说话 这点可不够
It's gonna take a lot more than that to make me talk.
你会说话的
Boy, you will talk.
你会说的 你会告诉我
You will talk, and you will tell me
一切关于你的好伙计迪恩·温彻斯特的事
everything you know about your buddy Dean Winchester.
我们总得谈谈之前的事
At some point, we have to talk about what happened.
就是...
The, uh...
他不肯听 卡西迪奥
He wouldn't listen, Castiel.
他不肯放手
He wouldn't let me go.
我并不想伤害他
I didn't want to hurt him.
我本可以抹去他的记忆
I could've erased his memories, but...
但又觉得那样不好
it didn't feel right.
我以为如果他真♥相♥信我们是一对儿
I thought if he truly believed we were together,
他就会放弃
he'd give up.
这办法奏效了
And it worked.
可我为什么这么难过
So, why does it feel so bad?
你做得对
You did the right thing.
你伤害了他 但也给了他理由
You hurt him, but you gave him a reason,
让他可以向前看
something he could use to move forward
理解他的失去
and make sense of his loss.
我两次把我的皮囊从他家人身边带走
I had to take my vessel from his family... twice, actually.
吉米·诺瓦克
Jimmy Novak.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他有妻 有女 克莱尔
He was married, had a daughter...Claire.
但是呢
And?
虽然很艰难 但是没别的办法
And it was difficult, but necessary.
任务第一
The mission comes first --
一向如此
always.
我正值班 马蒂突然摔倒在地
Middle of my shift, there's Marty falling down,
抓着自己的脑袋
clutching his head,
就在那边地板上抽搐着
stroking out right there on the floor,
流汗 变红 就像...
sweating, turning red, like...
就像...
like...
就像他的脑子在沸腾
Like his brains were boiling?
还有什么其他不寻常的事情吗
Was there anything else unusual?
比我们的领班在我面前暴毙还不正常的事吗
More unusual than our head waiter dropping dead in front of me?
在那之前
Before that.
说不好
I don't know, I mean
我还觉得来了两个妓♥女♥
I thought getting two hookers in here
就够非同寻常的
was pretty damn unusual,
但那是在我看到马蒂瘫倒之前
but that was before Marty keeled over.
两个妓♥女♥吗
Uh, two hookers?
就她们的穿着而言 应该是的
Based on what they were wearing, yeah.
就她们两个吗
Were they alone?
不是 她们是和一位女士一起来的
No. Came in with a lady.
多谢你抽空回答
Thank you for your time.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表