Y-- well, he'd be, like, 100-something.
奥兹国的时间不一样
Time passes differently in Oz.
就在附近 我们去看看
It's close by. Let's go look.
如果他还活着 他是唯一一个
If he's still kicking, he is the only person
有可能修好奥兹国钥匙的人
who might be able to fix the key to Oz.
-好吧 我们走 -好
- All right, let's go. - Okay.
我不是说我必须要按♥摩♥浴缸
I'm not saying that I have to have a jacuzzi.
我只是说我真的很喜欢泡泡
I'm just saying that I really like bubbles.
普雷斯利先生
Uh, Mr. Presley,
我要打断你
look, I'm just gonna stop you right there.
从你廉价的鞋子和褪色的牛仔裤来看
Judging from your cheap shoes and your faded jeans,
我猜你唯一
I'm guessing the only house
有意购买♥♥的房♥子是带轮子的
you're in the market for comes with wheels.
听着 我很忙
Now, look, I'm a busy man.
我的时间非常宝贵
My time is extremely valuable.
我不想让乡巴佬浪费我的时间
I prefer not to have it wasted by some hayseed.
你想卖♥♥我就想买♥♥
I'm willing to buy if you're willing to sell.
不如你给我看看你有什么
So why don't you show me what you got?
我可以带你去门口
Well, I can show you the door.
你以为自己是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
我是要救你命的人
I'm the guy who's gonna save your life.
你说什么
Excuse me?
希尔橡树街
Hill and Oak Street.
旅行车 里面有一男一女
Station wagon with a man and a woman in it,
正赶去接参加睡衣派对的小女儿
on their way to pick up their little daughter from a slumber party.
想起来了吗
That ring a bell?
我不知道你在说什么
I-I-I-I don't know what you're talking about.
不 你不知道 因为你喝得太醉
Oh, no, you wouldn't, 'cause you were too drunk
不记得那晚任何事情
to remember anything that night.
我觉得你把我当成别人了
I think you have me confused with somebody else.
或许是个在乎的人
Or somebody that cares.
或许是个不会
Or maybe somebody who wouldn't
花钱让别人掩饰过失杀人的人
pay people off to cover up manslaughter.
你疯了
You're insane.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
待在这里
Stay here.
不要离开这房♥间
Do not leave this room.
查理
Charlie?
我们谈谈
Let's talk about this.
你们温彻斯特兄弟和你们的谈话
You Winchester boys and your talk.
废话空话 被压抑的感情
Blah, blah, blah, repressed feelings.
等等等等 被动攻击
Blah, blah, blah, passive aggression.
别这样 丫头 你不想这么做
Come on, kiddo. You don't want to do this.
我不想伤害他
I don't want to hurt him.
我只是想跟他聊聊
I just want to talk.
是啊 就像你和其他人那样聊
Yeah, like you talked to all the others?
你说得对
You're right.
我失控了
I got out of hand.
但这从来和复仇无关
But this was never about revenge.
对
Right.
我想让他看到我的脸
I want him to see my face.
我想让他看到他对我 对我们
I want him to see what he did to me...
做了什么
to us.
仅此而已
That's all.
拜托 迪恩
Please, Dean.
这是我应得的
I deserve that.
然后我们把他交给警♥察♥
And then we hand him over to the cops.
好
Okay.
先生
Mr. --
西莱斯特
Celeste.
已经很久很久没人这么叫我了
No one's called me that in a long, long time.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我所做的...
What I did -- it...
我那时太年轻 太蠢
I was young. I was stupid.
我所夺走的 我...
What I took, I...
我永远都无法补偿你
I can never give back to you.
但我在事故之后所做的事
But what I did after the accident,
真是万万不该
that never should have happened.
我没有喝醉
And I wasn't drunk for that.
我那时完全清醒
I was stone-cold sober.
那是自私
It was selfish...
是错误的
and wrong.
我该为此付出代价
And I should pay for it.
我会为此付出代价
And I will pay for it.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me.
求你了
Please...
西莱斯特 我很抱歉
Celeste, I am so sorry.
罗素
Russell?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
什...
Wh--
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
不要这么做 查理
Don't do this, Charlie!
迪恩
Dean.
等下 我开免提
Hey, hold on. I'm putting you on speaker.
怎么了
What happened?
结束了
It's over.
"结束了"什么意思
What do you mean, "It's over"?
她找到了罗素 杀了他
She got to Russell. She killed him.
我的天
Oh, my God.
查理 如果你能听到 我很抱歉
Charlie, if you can hear me, I'm so sorry.
这不是你的错 是我的
It's not your fault. It's mine.
不不 别这么说 这不怪你
No, no, no. Don't -- don't say that. This is not on you.
好吧 我们还是尽量按计划进行 各位
All right, let's, uh -- let's try and stick to the plan, guys.
你们找到办法回奥兹国了吗
Did you guys find a way back to Oz?
也许
Maybe.
第一个找到钥匙的记录者
Uh, look, t-the Man of Letters who originally found the key --
还活着
he's still alive.
他以迈克尔·卡特尔的名字住在强克逊城
He lives in Junction City under the name Michael Carter.
我把地址发你 来和我们汇合
I'll text you the address. Just come meet us.
好 我这就来
All right. I'm on my way.
你要一晚上都瞪着那玩意吗
Are you gonna stare at that all night?
我想慢慢来
I'm pacing myself.
她好可爱
She's cute.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你骗了自己
You lied to yourself.
你就是这样
That's kind of your move.
不过你有点不对 不是吗
Something's off about you, though, isn't it?
你们总是有情况
It's always something with you boys.
我犯过错误 但我会付出代价
I've made mistakes. But I'll pay for mine.
你也会付出代价的
And you'll pay for yours.
得了吧 迪恩
Come on, Dean.
我不是禽兽 他才是
I'm not the monster here. He was.
他罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
你知道我没错
You know I'm right.
你知道变黑暗让我发现了什么吗
You know what I learned about being dark?
这让你自♥由♥
It sets you free.
你内心也知道我没说错
And part of you knows that's right, too.
你们好
Hello?
克莱夫·狄龙
Clive Dillon?
不 我的名字是
No. My name is --
迈克尔·卡特尔 对
Michael Carter, right.
但之前是克莱夫·狄龙 不是吗
But it was Clive Dillon, wasn't it?
还在做记录者时 在奥兹国时
Back in the Men of Letters? Back in Oz?
你们似乎搞错了
You seem to be confused.
这里没什么克莱夫·狄龙
There's no Clive Dillon here.
奥兹国
And Oz?
那只是童话故事
That's just a fairy tale.
应该留在书架上的童话书
It's best left on the bookshelves where it belongs.
那你从没见过这个
So you've never seen this before?
请享用
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表