剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Are you proposing?
你是在求婚吗
Of course not.
当然不是
With the sudden and unexpected plethora of gay marriages,
突然莫名其妙地跑去参加了一场同志婚礼
I'd hate to add to the glut.
我可不想也凑这个热闹
All this running back and forth
在这里和达芙妮家来回跑
between here and Daphne's is time consuming,
完全是浪费时间
and inconvenient. I mean, just last week
也不方便 你想啊 上星期
you forgot your socks and had to borrow a pair of mine.
你就忘拿袜子了 还得借我的
And...
而且
as for the times when you're not around,
你不在的那些时候
I wouldn't particularly mind it if you were.
如果你留下了 我也不会很介意
I've been waiting for you to ask me that
从你带我来的那晚起
since the first night you brought me here.
我就一直盼着你这么说
Well, then what do you say?
那么 你意下如何
Should I make room in my drawers for your drawers?
我要不要腾抽屉给你
Ben?
本
Ben?
本
I was just seeing if you were asleep.
只是看看你睡着没有
I'm wide awake.
我很清醒
Now.
至少现在是了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I just can't seem to settle down, you know?
我只是没法静下心来 你明白吗
Too much excitement, I guess.
我猜是兴奋的事太多了
Has been pretty eventful.
最近发生的事情是很多
No shit. My head is spinning.
那是当然 我头发晕
The ride and the baby and the wedding.
自♥由♥骑行 宝宝出生 还有婚礼
Can you believe we're really married?
你敢相信吗 我们真的结婚了
Are we?
是吗
Really?
是真的吗
Of course we are.
当然是真的
But we don't live in Canada. We live here.
但我们并不在加拿大生活 我们在这里生活
So, is it still real?
那我们的婚姻还是真的吗
Let me ask you a question.
我来问你个问题
Even if it was real for just a day,
即使只有一天真实
was it worth it?
那值得吗
So worth it.
当然值得
It won't be long before it happens here.
我相信很快这里也会承认同性婚姻的
It's all beginning.
一切都在慢慢开始
And we're part of it.
我们也是历史的一部分
You know, come to think of it,
回过头来想想
we never really had a proper wedding night.
我们其实没有过正经的洞房♥花烛夜
Sure we did.
当然有啦
Shivering in our tent.
在帐篷里发抖
On our little air mattresses.
在我们的小气垫床上
I think we can do better than that.
我觉得我们可以拥有比那个好的新婚夜
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表