剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Excuse me, uh, but if no one's sitting here, I was wondering...
打扰一下 如果这里没人坐
Look, I'm, um... I'm very flattered you should ask, so...
我很荣幸你开口问了
don't take this the wrong way, but... fuck off.
别误会我的意思 但请滚开
I was going to ask if I could borrow the stool.
我只是想问 这个凳子没人坐能拿走吗
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯好吗
I'm... I'm very flattered you should ask, so don't take...
我很荣幸你开口问了 别误会...
Hello, boys.
好啊 帅哥们
Sorry, Miss Dietrich,
抱歉 迪特里希小姐
I mistook you for my friend, Emmett Honeycutt.
我把你误当成了我朋友艾美特·哈尼卡特
We're going to Babylon. You want to come?
我们准备去巴比伦夜店 你要一起吗
Oh, I'm not really in the mood for men, or muscles, or music.
我现在对男人 肌肉或音乐什么的没心情
I'd rather stay here, get shit-faced.
我宁愿留在这里 醉成烂泥
Well, you passed shit-faced about 10 miles back.
你早就已经烂醉如泥了
So I've had a few cocktails.
我就喝了点鸡尾酒
What, does that... does that qualify me for rehab?
难不成就要送我去戒瘾中心了吗
Besides, I've already been there.
再说 我已经去过了
Did you see Ted?
你去见泰德了吗
And you'll never guess who's there with him.
你们绝对想不到谁跟他一起在那里
Liza?
丽莎吗
Robert Downey, Jr.?
小罗伯特·唐尼吗
Ben Affleck.
本·阿弗莱克
Matthew Perry?
马修·派瑞
Blake, the tweaked-out twinkie!
布雷克 那个瘾君子
Isn't that great?
是不是很棒
You know, some assholes never learn.
有些混♥蛋♥始终学不到教训
Oh, no, no, no, no. He's learned.
不 不 他学到教训了
He's even gotten a degree.
他还拿了学位呢
He's a drug abuse counsellor.
他是药物滥用方面的康复辅♥导♥员
A few days in Dr. Boytoy's care and...
由小帅哥医生照顾了一段时间
Mr. Schmidt's as good as new.
施密特先生恢复如初
Let's, um... Let's have a drink
我们来喝一杯吧
to his remarkable recovery. Shall we?
恭贺他神奇的康复 如何
Oh, fuck.
操
Stop it. You know that drives me nuts.
别这样 你知道这最能刺♥激♥我
Does it?
是吗
Then how about we go again?
再来一次如何
That'd make three.
那就是第三次了
God, I missed kissing you.
天啊 我怀念吻你的感觉
Holding you.
抱着你的感觉
What?
怎么了
I'm just looking.
我就是看看
You are so beautiful.
你可真美
You're kind of cute yourself.
你也很帅啊
Sometimes I wonder why...
有时候我都不知道为什么...
I mean...
我是说...
how you could ever love me.
你怎么会爱我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I feel like such an idiot.
我觉得自己就像个白♥痴♥
Running off with Hunter the way I did.
就那么带亨特跑了
I should've just...
我应该
stayed here, like you said,
像你说的那样 留在这里
instead of putting everybody through
而不是害大家都担心
"Mikey and Hunter's Excellent Adventure".
「小迈和亨特的华丽大冒险」
It was so not cool. It was so immature.
那太傻 太幼稚了
And what kind of message is that to give to a kid?
那会向孩子传达怎样的信息啊
Hold it.
别说了
What you did was incredible.
你的所作所为非常勇敢
It was?
是吗
Not only do I admire you for having the balls to do it...
我不光钦佩你的勇气
I'm actually kind of jealous.
实际上我还有点嫉妒
Jealous?
嫉妒
How you put Hunter's safety above your own,
你将亨特的安全置于你自己的安全之上
without a second thought.
可以说是毫不犹豫
I wouldn't call that immature.
我觉得这可不叫幼稚
I would call that...
我觉得这叫...
love.
爱
It's a special place.
这地方很特别
Special as in unique, fabulous, one-of-a-kind?
是独一无二 难以置信 史无前例的特别
Or special as in,
还是指那种
"There are schools where they can teach him to dress himself"?
「面向残障孩子的特殊学校」的那种特别
Mom?
妈
Hi, honey.
你好 宝贝
Hi, honey.
你好 宝贝
I mean special as in,
我说的特别
it's for a certain kind of person. A person who's, uh...
是说它适合特定的一类人 那些
has no children, who's single, a person who...
没有小孩 单身的人
Let's face it, Brian. It's a fuckpad.
直说吧 布莱恩 这里就是滥交房♥
Mom. What are you doing here?
妈 你来这里做什么
So how much do you think I can get for it?
你觉得能卖♥♥多少钱
Get for what?
卖♥♥掉什么
I'm selling the loft.
我要卖♥♥掉阁楼
What?
什么
Well, it was either cut my expenses or cut my wrists.
要么节流 要么割腕
So I've just opted for the tidier of the two.
我只不过两痛择其轻
Listen, I'll call you later with some comps.
听着 我回头联♥系♥你说一下同类房♥屋的售价
We can set a price.
到时候我们就可以定个价
Bye, darling.
再见 亲爱的
And I won't be charging commission.
我不收你中介费
After all you've done for Justin,
你为贾斯汀做了那么多
it's the least I can do.
至少也让我为你做这点事
You're not selling your loft.
你不能卖♥♥掉阁楼
It's your home.
这是你的家
Not for long.
很快就不是了
I thought you were starting your own agency,
我以为你在筹备自己开公♥司♥
that your clients were going to go with you.
你的客户都会跟着你离开
Yeah well, they turned me down.
好吧 结果是他们都谢绝了
Best laid plans of mice and ad-men.
计划得再好 也难保万无一失
There has to be a better way.
一定有别的解决办法
A loan.
贷款
$100,000 in debt and unemployed?
负债十万外加待业
I'm not exactly a very good risk.
没人敢冒险贷给我的
Get a job at another agency.
那去其他广♥告♥公♥司♥找个工作
Yeah. I do have an offer. It's in Scranton.
好吧 的确有公♥司♥找我 不过是在斯克兰顿
It's at half my salary.
待遇是原来的一半
Oh, Christ.
我的天
You never should've listened to me.
当初你真不该听我的
I-I didn't. I listened to me.
我没听你的 我是听了自己的心声
Besides, it's just four walls and a floor.
再说这不过就是四面墙加地板
And...
还有...
top-of-the-line appliances, and stainless steel countertops.
顶极家用器具 不锈钢案台
And imported Italian fixtures.
意大利进口家具
It's more than that.
不止如此
It's where we made love for the first time.
这是我们第一次做♥爱♥的地方
That wasn't love. I just...
那不是爱 我只不过...
gave you a rim-job and fucked your brains out.
给你舔菊 接着把你操得死去活来
It was love to me.
对我而言就是爱
Vic.
维克
Vic!
维克
Do... do you have to do that?
你能别敲了吗
I guess we could give each guest a claw and a straw,
那我们可以给每个客人一只蟹爪和一根吸管
let him suck the meat out.
让他们把肉吸出来
What I need's an Advil, or a gun.
我需要偏头痛药 或是一把枪
Someone had a few too many last night.
看来某人昨晚喝多了
How about I wash the greens, gently?
我洗菜总行吧 轻轻地
Where's the fucking strainer?
该死的滤器哪儿去了
I can't find a thing in this goddamn kitchen.
这鬼厨房♥里什么都找不到
What's the matter with my goddamn kitchen?
我的"鬼厨房♥"哪儿得罪你了
We had everything we needed over at Ted's.
我们的东西都在泰德那儿
So go to Ted's.
那就去泰德家拿啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表