剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Th-that's a... shame.
真是...遗憾
It's worse than a shame. It's an absolute disaster.
岂止遗憾 简直是场灾难
Drew and I can't postpone our wedding,
德鲁和我的婚事不能再拖了
so I've decided I want you to do it.
所以我们决定由你全权代理
I realize I've caught you off guard,
我知道冒昧提出 让你猝不及防
that you don't know what to say,
可能你一时间不知该说什么
but please, Emmett, say yes.
求你了 艾美特 答应吧
You have no idea how important this is to me.
你不知道这对我有多重要
What about Drew?
德鲁怎么说
I mean, something tells me he wouldn't want me to, um...
我是说 我感觉他不会想让我...
I know sometimes he can be a bit gruff.
我知道 他有时就像个大老粗
Oh, Emmett, if you only knew him like I do.
艾美特 要是你像我这么了解他就好了
Of course, he's gorgeous and strong and athletic.
当然了 他英俊强壮 运动型男
But he's also kind and loving...
但他还有善良友爱
and honest.
诚实待人的一面
He's... well, my hero.
他是我的英雄
And we need a wedding that's worthy of a hero.
我们要让婚礼配得起这位英雄
You know, my mother used to tell me
我妈妈以前常说
that the way to have a perfect marriage,
美满婚姻的前提
is to start off with a perfect wedding.
就是一场完美的婚礼
And I just know you'll give us that perfect start.
我相信你能为我们创造这个完美的起点
Hey, yo, what time is it, man, what time is it?
嘿 老兄 几点了 几点了
I waited for you outside the cafeteria. Where were you?
我一直在餐厅外面等你 你去哪了
Oh, I had to study for the chem final.
我在准备化学期末考试
You missed a great lunch, mystery meat.
你错过了一顿美餐 来源不明的肉
Did your parents tell you about the talk?
你父母和你说了谈话的事吗
It was twisted.
真的很疯狂
So, what did they say?
他们是怎么说的
Callie?
凯利
They said you told them that you were a...
他们说 你告诉他们你曾是...
a prostitute.
男妓
That you had sex with men,
你和男人上♥床♥
that that's how you got it.
所以才会感染HIV
Is it true?
是真的吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前为什么不告诉我
How do you tell your girlfriend
要怎么告诉女朋友
that you used to fuck guys for a living?
自己过去靠和男人上♥床♥来维持生计呢
You'd never talk to me again.
那样你会永远不理我的
You're barely talking to me now.
你现在就已经几乎不和我说话了
Then you're gay?
所以说你是同性恋吗
I thought I was.
我本来以为我是
All I can think about is... is you with all those men,
我满脑子都是你和那些男人在一起的样子
them doing things to you,
他们对你做那种事
you doing things to them.
你也对他们做那种事
I don't do it any more.
我不再做了
I swear.
我发誓
Look, I've got to get back to class.
我该回去上课了
We just heard that Remson Pharmaceuticals
我们刚听说兰姆森药业
is sponsoring the ride to the tune of 100 G's.
资助了骑行整整十万美金
Will wonders never cease?
奇迹总会发生 是吧
We didn't say anything, of course.
当然了 我们什么都没说
Having been trained never
经过长♥期♥的历练
to divulge information under penalty of death,
我们学会了宁死也不泄密
but it has the fingerprints of one Brian Kinney all over it.
但是蛛丝马迹都显示布莱恩·肯尼和这事有关
Now you can forget about the ride.
现在你不用再操心骑行了
Take care of yourself.
好好休养
You need your rest.
你需要休息
Go take a nap.
睡一小觉吧
You want to cut my meat up for me too?
你要不要帮我把肉也切好啊
Oh, got to go.
该走了
Got to train.
还要训练
Freshen your hemlock?
想服毒吗
What makes you think I want to kill myself?
为什么觉得我会想自杀
The look on your face for one thing.
你脸上的表情算一个理由
Maybe I should have.
说不定我是该自杀
There is an alternative to going out in a blaze of glory,
你也可以选择勇往直前 身被荣光
and that's giving them all the big "Fuck you".
然后跟他们说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
You...need...
你需要...
I always say it was 'cause of me
我以前总说 全是因为我
that Vic survived those last four years.
维克才能挺过最后的那四年
'Cause I bathed him, I fed him.
因为我给他洗澡 喂他吃饭
Wiped his ass.
给他擦屁♥股♥
Yeah, right.
是的 没错
But the truth is...
但事实是
Vic fought like a son of a bitch.
维克奋勇抗争
Every time a new infection hit,
每当新的一轮感染袭来
or some new med would make him feel worse
或者新药出现了副作用
than what it was supposed to be curing...
不仅没有缓解 反而加重病情
he would...
他会...
dig down into some... unfathomable place in himself...
挖掘到内心最深处的那个角落
and say, "I'm not giving up yet, so fuck off."
说 "我还没有放弃 统统滚蛋"
Now, uh... you can give me my tip.
教你了这么多 你该给我小费了
Thanks for helping me drag this down, Michael.
谢谢你帮忙铺床 迈克
Yes, thank you, Michael.
是啊 谢谢你 迈克
Hey, this is my kid too. If anything happens to him...
别这么说 这也是我的孩子 如果他出了什么事
Nothing's going to happen. I'm fine. We're fine.
不会出事的 我没事 母子都平安
There are a lot of women who have to do this
很多准妈妈到妊娠后期时
at the end of their pregnancy.
都得躺床上
Yet another reason why I'm glad I'm a guy.
这更加让我庆幸我是男人
Still, there are many pleasures.
不过 做女人也有很多乐趣
Along with the pain.
也包括痛苦
There. All right, get in.
来吧 钻进去
And stay in.
乖乖待在被窝里
If you need anything else...
如果还需要任何东西
Call me.
打我电♥话♥
Or better yet, I'll call you.
干脆我打给你好点
In about an hour.
一小时之后
He's never going to leave me alone, is he?
他会无休止地来烦我了 是吧
Probably not.
估计是
Then there's Debbie.
黛比也是
Where're you going?
你要去哪儿
To get a bottle of water.
去拿瓶水
I'll get it. The doctor said you're not to move.
我来拿 医生说你不宜多动
Christ, don't you listen to anybody?
老天 你谁的话都不听吗
It's just in the kitchen.
水就在厨房♥里啊
You can go to the bathroom. And that's it.
除了上厕所 你哪儿都不能去
Until the baby's born, I'm your arms and legs.
在宝宝出世前 我就为你代劳了
So, I guess we're stuck.
看来我们是被困在一起了
You in bed, us with each other.
你卧床休养 我们彼此陪伴
Funny, isn't it?
很好笑 不是吗
Achingly.
是苦笑
I'll get you your water.
我去给你拿水
Hey, sport.
嘿 小帅哥
I was wondering what happened to you.
我还在想你出什么事了
Peel off those pants and let's start the clock.
赶紧脱掉裤子 速战速决
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
I was with Sierra.
我和塞拉在一起
I'm afraid you're going to have to
恐怕你回家时
deal with a very distraught fiance when you get home.
得面对一位气急败坏的未婚妻了
You didn't tell her?
你没告诉她吧
No, no, of course not.
不 当然没有
I leave that up to you.
要说也得你说啊
I just told her I couldn't plan your wedding.
我只是告诉她 我不能当你们的婚礼策划人
That.
这事啊
So, um...
那么...
when are you going to tell her?
你打算什么时候告诉她
About what?
告诉她什么
About you.
关于你
About me.
以及我
She loves you, you know.
她爱你 你知道的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表