剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
He actually asked me for her hand.
他特地来征求我的意见
Did you give it to him?
你同意了吗
Every last digit.
当然同意了啊
After all, that's what two people do
毕竟 两个人如果相爱的话
when they love each other, right, get married?
婚姻是他们最终的归宿 不是吗
What the fucking's all this?
这是什么鬼东西
Just making sure we have everything we need for the ride,
只是想确认一下路上需要的东西是不是都带齐了
tent, sleeping bags, first aid kit, tool kit,
帐篷 睡袋 急救箱 工具箱
rain gear, two sets of warm clothes, one dildo.
雨具 两套防寒衣 一个假鸡♥巴♥
You certainly thought of everything.
你确实把所有东西都想到了
But why do you need a tent
但要帐篷干什么
if you're going to be staying in a mansion?
你不是要呆在豪♥宅♥里吗
Michael told me you're winging to the coast tomorrow
迈克跟我说了你明天就要去洛杉矶
to huddle with studio heads.
去见制片公♥司♥的高管
I never said I was going.
我没说过我要去
He seems to think that you are.
他似乎觉得你是要去的
Well, I'm not.
我才不去呢
We're going on the ride together, as planned.
我们要按原计划一起参加骑行比赛
Well, unfortunately there's been a slight change of plans.
很不幸 计划不如变化快啊
I am not going.
我不去了
Why the fuck not?
为什么不去
Because you're right.
因为你说得对
I'm not in good enough shape.
我的身体状态还不行
I saw you cycling.
我看过你练习
Yeah, and after 30 miles, I was winded.
是啊 骑30英里我就气喘如牛
On the ride we're going to have to do 80 to 100 miles a day,
路上我们每天要骑80到100英里
maybe more.
或者更多
There's no way I can make it.
我不可能坚持下来
That is bullshit.
你就扯吧
You're just saying that to get me to go to Hollywood.
你这么说就是想让我去好莱坞
Then go on the ride without me.
你可以一个人参加骑行
Sacrifice your future.
牺牲你的大好前程
Now, that's what I call charity.
那才是"慈善"呢
Now here's my cell phone number.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥
And here's Ben's cell phone number.
这是本的手♥机♥号♥
Here's Hunter's cell phone number,
这是亨特的手♥机♥号♥
and here's the number for our hotel in Toronto.
这是我们在多伦多要住的酒店的号♥码
Christ, I'll be too busy calling you to give birth.
我会忙着给你们打电♥话♥都忘了生孩子的
You know, maybe I shouldn't go.
我还是不去了吧
Michael, the baby's not due for weeks.
迈克 离预产期还有好几周呢
In case something happens...
万一出什么事了呢...
Nothing's going to happen. Believe me,
相信我 什么都不会发生的
I'll be screaming from boredom
我会大喊着无聊透顶很久
long before I'll be screaming from labour.
才会因为生孩子而大喊
So go and have a good time.
好好去玩吧
It'll be an amazing adventure.
一定会是精彩的冒险
I just wish I could be there to see you guys off.
我真希望能亲自送你们出发
You stay right here.
你给我乖乖地待在这
And remember, if you need to get a hold of me...
记住 如果你需要联♥系♥我...
We know, Michael. We know.
迈克 我们都知道了
Now would you get the fuck out of here?
你赶快走吧
We love you. We love you.
我们爱你 我们爱你
What a lucky kid...
多幸运的小孩啊
to be coming into such a warm and loving home.
能出生在这么温暖 充满爱的家里
50 tuna sandwiches,
50个金枪鱼三明治
50 ham and cheese,
50份火腿奶酪三明治
50 chicken salad, 50 roast beef.
50份鸡肉沙拉 50份烤牛肉
Oh, roast beef's Teddy's favourite.
烤牛肉可是泰迪的最爱啊
Better make that 49.
准备49份就好了
It's a damn shame he decided not to go.
太可惜了 他竟然决定不去
Would've been good for him. Given him a victory.
去了对他有好处 享受胜利
Some self-esteem.
增加点自信
He's too afraid to leave his meetings and groups.
他害怕耽误了他的互助会
You know, that without his support system, he'll slip.
害怕要是没他的坚强后盾 他会重蹈覆辙
He's as addicted to them as he was to the crystal meth.
他如今对他们上瘾 就好像之前对冰♥毒♥上瘾一样
Well, at least it's a healthy addiction, huh?
至少这是健康的瘾症 不是吗
Too bad he can't take his support system with him.
可惜他不能带着他的坚强后盾一起去
Can I interest you in a box lunch?
我请你吃份快餐怎么样
It's for the bus trip to Toronto, but I got an extra.
准备好去多伦多的路上吃的 但这里多了一份
Thanks, I, uh, I already ate.
谢谢 我已经吃过了
Well, you want to lend a hand?
你要不要来搭把手啊
Em, give Carl some fruit. Show him how it's done.
小艾 给卡尔几个水果 告诉他该怎么做
You take an apple or an orange.
你拿一个苹果或者橘子
You drop it into the box.
然后把它放到餐盒里
Comme ca. Then you move on to the next. Got it?
就这样 然后你再放下一个 明白吗
Thanks for the training.
谢谢你的培训
Deb, could you stop for a second? Honey...
黛比 你能不能停一下
Carl, I'm up to my ass in hard-boiled eggs.
卡尔 我忙着做水煮蛋
Do you mind if we talk later?
我们能不能等会儿再谈
Sure. No hurry.
好吧 不急
We'll talk when you get back.
等你回来我们再说吧
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你 宝贝
Bye, honey.
再见 宝贝
Bye.
再见
Lupe.
卢佩
Come o-out, Lupe.
快出来啊 卢佩
Come in.
进来吧
Come on, puss. Be a good puss. Come on now.
快出来啊 小猫咪 乖宝贝 出来吧
Come on, puss-puss.
快出来 小猫咪
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话啊
Lupe. Come on, puss, puss, puss, puss.
卢佩 快出来啊 小猫咪
Your cleaning lady's never going to come out
如果你跟钟点工这么说话
if you talk to her like that.
她永远都不会出来的
Lupe's my cat.
卢佩是我的猫
You got a cat?
你养了只猫
Yeah, I thought it'd be nice to.
是啊 我想着如果家里
have something warm and purring to come home to.
有个喵喵叫又暖和的小家伙 是很幸福的事
Ain't that the truth?
谁说不是呢
The minute I brought her in, she ran straight for the bedroom.
我一带它回来 它就跑卧室去了
A feline after my own heart.
猫深得我心啊
And now she's hiding in the closet.
现在它躲在衣柜里
Meanwhile, come.
现在你先跟我来
Concentrate on my crass consumerism.
看看我的盲目消费主义
Spandex as far as the eye can see,
满目所见 全是弹性紧身衣
in every colour of the rainbow.
彩虹的每一种颜色我都买♥♥了
A different ensemble for every day of the Liberty Ride.
自♥由♥骑行的时候一天换一件
That's very thoughtful of you, Em. Not to mention extravagant.
你这样很体贴 小艾 除了有点奢侈
But I already told you, I'm not going.
但我跟你说过了 我不去
Who said it's for you?
谁说这些是给你买♥♥的了
Who else?
那给谁买♥♥的
Me. I decided to go.
我 我决定参加了
I thought you said you were too busy working.
我记得你说你要忙工作啊
The Bushes will have to plan their next state dinner without me.
下次国宴 布♥什♥一家要另请高人帮他们策划了
That you didn't have the money for the registration fee.
再说你也没有钱交报名费啊
A very good friend just paid me back.
一个好朋友刚刚还了我一笔钱
That you were afraid of being eaten by a bear.
你不是还害怕被熊给吃了吗
Well, at least the kind that live in the wilds of Canada.
至少怕那种加拿大的野生熊
But I'm willing to confront my darkest fears for a worthy cause,
为了崇高的目的 我可以抛弃所有恐惧
such as helping a friend...
比如说 帮助我的朋友
being his support system,
做他的坚强后盾
seeing him through any crisis, great or small.
陪他渡过所有的难关 无论大小
You'd really do that for me?
你真的愿意为了我那么做吗
I believe in you, Teddy. Despite everything.
我对你有信心 泰迪 尽管发生了很多不愉快
I, uh, I want you to succeed.
我希望你能成功
Think I'll save the tangerine for the finish line. Hm?
我觉得应该把橘色这件留着冲刺的时候穿
Liberty Ride, Liberty Ride, go-o-o, Liberty Ride.
自♥由♥骑行 自♥由♥骑行 冲啊 自♥由♥骑行
The center thanks each and every one of you
同性恋中心感谢你们每一位
for putting forth this wonderful effort
为自♥由♥之家临终关怀疗养院
to benefit Liberty House hospice.
付出的努力和汗水
We wish you all a great journey up to Toronto,
祝你们顺利到达多伦多
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表