剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Ma, uh, Uncle Vic and I were talking, and...
妈 我和维克舅舅聊了下
You and Vic?
你和维克
All about you.
聊关于你的事
And I know you must feel lonely...
我知道你肯定有些寂寞
because he's gone, but, uh...
因为他搬了出去 但是
you can't keep coming over here.
你也不能总往我这儿跑啊
You've got to find some things to do on your own,
你得自己找点事做
you know, with some friends of your own.
比如 交些朋友一起玩
Well, I'm so glad that you and my brother know how I feel,
我好欣慰你和我弟弟了解我的感受
and what I should be doing.
以及我该做什么
It's not a bad idea to broaden your horizons.
开拓下视野没什么不好
I'm broad enough, thanks.
谢谢 已经够开阔了
Debbie, it wasn't meant as a criticism.
黛比 这不是要指责你
Well, it sounded like one.
听起来就是
Well, don't take it out on Ben.
别把怒气发泄在本身上
He was just making a suggestion.
他只是提个建议
Fine.
好吧
And I'll make one to you:
那我也提个
M.Y.O.B.!
别多管闲事
And you've got a hell of a nerve, you know,
你也有胆子说 你不想想
after I-I do your laundry and I make your dinner.
我给你们洗衣 做饭
You want to spray for termites too?
那你打算给我们除下白蚁吗
Don't you open a mouth to me, young man.
别跟我顶嘴 年轻人
And you're not so young.
你也老大不小了
You're old enough to show me a little respect.
该懂得尊重你妈了
I do show respect!
我尊重你啊
By telling your own mother
你表示尊重的方式就是告诉你妈
that she's not welcome in your house?
你不欢迎她来你家是吗
I never said that.
我从没那么说
He never said that.
他没那么说
Well,"You can't keep coming over here"?
"你也不能总往我这儿跑啊"
Well, how'd you like it if I said that to you?
如果我跟你说这种话 你会怎么想
"Get out of my house!"
"滚出我家"
And believe me, there were plenty of times when I wanted to do it,
相信我 以前很多时候我都想这么做
when I could've used a little fuckin' peace and quiet.
因为我也有需要清静的时候
Hey! Can you keep it down? I'm trying to do my homework.
嘿 小声点行吗 我在做作业呢
Hey, come on, you two.
好了 你们别吵了
You keep the fuck out of this.
你别管这事
But I didn't do it,
但我没那么做
because a mother's love knows no bounds.
因为母亲的爱没有界线
Well, I wish it would.
我倒希望有条界线
So what, you'd like to have one of those mothers
怎么 你想要那种
who doesn't give a crap?
漠不关心的母亲吗
Well, I can dream, can't I?
我做做白日梦总可以吧
What's that supposed to be, some wise-ass comment?
这算什么 自作聪明的俏皮话吗
I'm Constance Simmons from social services.
我是社工康斯塔丝·西蒙斯
Are Mr. Bruckner
布鲁克纳先生
and Mr. Novotny at home? Just because I'm your son,
和诺瓦特尼先生在家吗 就因为我是你儿子
Oh, shit. it doesn't give you the right
完了 你也没权利
to barge in here anytime you want
随意跑来 闯入我们生活
Would you two take it out on the street?
你们能不能去外面吵
Come in.
请进
Well, maybe you don't fucking remember
可能你♥他♥妈♥忘了
that I raised you all by myself,
我一个人把你拉扯大
with no fucking help from anyone!
没他妈任何人帮忙
How could I not fucking remember?
我他妈怎么可能忘记
You never let me fucking forget it!
我从小到大 你都在提醒我这点
Guys?
各位
That's Mr. Bruckner and that's Mr. Novotny.
那是布鲁克纳先生 这是诺瓦特尼先生
This is the lady from social services.
这位女士是社工
Let's try this.
试试这个
Nope.
不对
All right. Let's try this.
好吧 再试试这个
Nope.
不对
Shit! I don't know how to get into this god damn system.
该死 我不知道怎么进这操蛋的系统
You have to know. You used to fucking work there.
你必须知道 你在那里工作过
Kinney.
我是肯尼
Yeah, the money's being transferred as we speak.
我知道 钱马上就打过去了
It's as good as there.
一切顺利
No, it's not!
不 才不是
You want to make a liar out of me?
你想让我言而无信吗
Look, I'm not supposed to have any stress in my life.
听着 我这个时候是不该承担压力的
My program specifically states that...
我的康复方案特别提及...
...that with divine power and the threat of imminent death,
以神的力量 加上死亡威胁
you can accomplish anything.
你将无所不能
Let's see, uh,
我想想
the last password he used
他用过的上个密♥码♥是
was his daughter's birthday. It was 9-15-74.
他女儿的生日 9-15-74
Before that it was his wife's. It was, uh, 11-21-46.
之前是他妻子的生日 11-21-46
Before that it was his mother's. That was 6-28-33.
再之前是他母亲的生日 6-28-33
You remember numbers the way I remember... numbers.
你记忆数字的能力跟我记忆电♥话♥号♥码的能力一样强
W-w-w-w-wait.
等等 等一下
He had a granddaughter.
他还有个孙女
It was Valentine's Day,
是情人节出生的
2001. I remember 'cause I didn't have a date.
2001年 那天我形单影只 印象深刻
Oh my god.
天啊
We're in.
我们进去了
There's no way we can wander around on a night like this.
这种天气我们没办法到处乱逛
Come here.
快过来
Fuck me.
操♥我♥
Remember what I told you:
记得我对你说过的吗
Think hospital zone, with lesbians. Okay.
把这当作必须安静的医院 但是有拉拉 好的
You were fucking amazing.
你太他妈神了
Yeah, I was pretty good, wasn't I?
是啊 我确实很棒 不是吗
The way you were going at it,
你成功地解决了问题
there was no stopping you.
简直所向披靡
Well, once I figured out where the mistake was,
一旦我发现了问题所在
you know, they took the money from your account,
就是 他们已经从你的账户提出了钱
put it into their account,
放到他们的账户上
but never sent it on to "Heat" Magazine's account
结果周末放假前 却没转账
before they left for the weekend...
给《热力》杂♥志♥
Assholes.
那些混♥蛋♥
Yeah, it was easy enough to
是啊 要在截止时间前
finish the transfer in time to meet the deadline.
把钱打过去其实很容易
It was genius.
你真是天才
Sheer genius.
绝对的天才
Nothing any conscientious accountant
任何一个有责任心的会计
with a knowledge of the system couldn't have done.
只要懂那个系统 都做得到
But it was you,
但却是你
Theodore Schmidt,
西奥多·施密特
who did it.
做到的
You can keep on doing it, starting Monday morning.
你可以继续干下去 周一早上开始上班
Are you saying...
你的意思是...
I want you to come and work for me.
我希望你来给我工作
Jesus, Brian, I...
天啊 布莱恩 我...
I never dreamed that you, of all people,
我从没想过 是你 而不是其他人
would ever ask me, of all people.
会聘我 而不是其他人
That makes two of us.
我也没想到
I can't tell you how much your offer means to me.
我无法形容这个工作机会对我的意义有多重大
Then don't. Just say yes.
那就别废话 快答应
I...
我...
will?
愿意
I...
我...
accept?
接受
I...
我...
can't.
不能
I'm not ready. I'm sorry.
我没准备好 抱歉
Oatmeal?
麦片要吗
No thanks. Not hungry.
谢了 我还不饿
Doughnut?
甜甜圈
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表