剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well I wouldn't know.
我又无法知晓
Then maybe it's time you found out.
那么或许是时候让你知道了
Found out what?
知道什么
Michael Novotny...
迈克·诺瓦特尼
you are the man I've been looking for all my life.
你是我穷尽一生在寻找的男人
I am so very blessed to have found you.
我如此幸运找到了你
Which is why I'm asking you...
所以我想问你
to do me the honour...
我能否有幸
of accepting my hand in marriage.
牵起你的手步入婚姻的殿堂
We're going to Toronto
我们要去多伦多
where gay marriage is not only accepted, it's... it's legal.
在那里同性婚姻不仅是被接受的 也是合法的
And...
以及...
like you said,
就像你说的
that's what two people do when they love each other, right?
两人相爱就会走入婚姻的殿堂 对吧
I don't know what... what to say.
我不知道该说什么
"Yes" Would be good.
说「我愿意」就好
Everyone, a toast to my friend Malcolm.
各位 为我的朋友马尔科姆干杯
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Hey, Justin.
嘿 贾斯汀
I could give you a line the party's to welcome you to L.A.
我本该带你出去狂欢 欢迎你来到洛杉矶
But it's a birthday bash for my friend, Malcolm.
但今天是我朋友马尔科姆的生日
He just won an Oscar for scoring his first film.
他第一部电影就得了奥斯卡奖
Your house is amazing.
你的房♥子太赞了
Yeah. I call it the house that "V Men" built.
是啊 我叫它「V字队豪♥宅♥」
Soon you'll have a house that "Rage" built.
很快你就会有「狂怒豪♥宅♥」了
Joseph, Mr. Taylor will be staying with us for a few days.
乔瑟夫 泰勒先生今后几天会住在这里
Would you take his bag to the guest house?
请把他的包拿到客房♥去好吗
I have a butler.
我有一个管家
Just like Bruce Wayne.
跟布鲁斯·韦恩一样
Hey, Ken, how's it going?
嘿 肯 最近好吗
Great, Brett.
很好 布雷特
Now, let's get you a drink.
来杯喝的吧
The meeting's all set for Thursday at the studio.
会议定在星期四 地点在制片公♥司♥
We'll go by my office tomorrow,
明天去我办公室一趟
I'll show you some of the storyboards we've come up with.
我要给你看些我们准备好的分镜
Brettski.
布雷特斯基
Con, I thought you couldn't make it?
康 我以为你来不了呢
Just got back from location.
刚从外景地回来
This is Justin Taylor, he created "Rage".
这是贾斯汀·泰勒 《狂怒》的作者
Let me tell you, Brett's obsessed with your comic.
我跟你说 布雷特很迷你的漫画
Justin, this is Connor James.
贾斯汀 这是康纳·詹姆斯
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Calls himself an actor.
自称是个演员
A few others do too.
有少数人士也这么认为
Including me. I think you're great.
那其中包括我 我觉得你很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
What would you think of Con for Rage?
你觉得康演狂怒怎么样
He... I mean, you would be wonderful.
他...你会非常适合的
Get me a script when you have it.
有了剧本给我一份
Is he...?
他是吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Connor's as straight as they come.
康纳是钢铁直男
He's out banging bitches every night.
他每晚都出去操女人
There's the CN Tower.
那是加拿大国家电视塔
And that's the Skydome.
那是天虹体育馆
All very scenic.
都是著名的风光景点
But the one site one mustn't miss while visiting Toronto is...
但是参观多伦多绝对不能错过的景点是
Church Street.
教堂街
According to the Damron Guide,
《达姆朗同性旅游指南》上说
"It's the centre of Toronto gay life.
"这里是多伦多同性恋生活的中心
From its colourful neighbourhood bar, Moosie's,
从华美的街坊酒吧 慕斯之家
to its thumpa-thumpa dance club, Gomorrah."
到脉动舞蹈俱乐部 蛾摩拉城"
Oh, let's go to Gomorrah.
我们去蛾摩拉城吧
Sounds hot.
听上去很火热
Probably the only place in Toronto that is.
那或许是多伦多唯一火热的地方
I'm frigging freezing.
我快冻死了
You're probably going to think I'm crazy,
你们或许觉得我疯了
but you know what this street reminds me of?
但是你知道这条街让我想起什么吗
Liberty Avenue.
自♥由♥大道
Leather daddies, twinks, bears, drag queens.
皮革老爹 小鲜肉 熊 变装皇后
It's all pretty much the same, wherever you go.
无论到哪里都差不多
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Except here everybody's so fucking polite and refined, you could shit.
这里的人都太他妈的"有礼貌"了 让人想骂娘
Hey, here's Moosie's.
快看 这是慕斯之家
Good. Let's go in here and get warm.
太好了 我们进去暖和下吧
First round's on me.
第一轮我请
Wait.
等等
You'll have a Canada Dry.
你只能喝软饮
And if anyone asks you how old you are...
而且如果有人问你多大了
I'll just say what I used to say:
我会像以前那样说:
"How old would you like me to be?"
"你希望我多大"
Gomorrah is right across the street.
蛾摩拉城就在街对面
We'll go there later after we're done.
等我们在这玩完了再过去
Okay. Come on!
好的 走吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I don't know about you, but I'm having a gay-ja vu.
我不知道你们 但是我觉得这里「似基相识」
You too? Yeah.
你也这么觉得吗 是啊
Make it three.
算上我
It really reminds me of...
确实让我想起...
Woody's!
伍迪酒吧
And the strangest thing of all
而且最奇怪的是
is I keep expecting Brian to walk in.
我一直期待布莱恩会走进来
Uh, Molson's.
摩森啤酒
Brian!
布莱恩
Calm down. Keep your pants on,
冷静 别吓掉裤子
Or not.
脱了也好
How did you get here?
你是怎么来的
Mikey, did no one ever tell you?
小迈 就没有人告诉你吗
In 1903, at Kitty Hawk in North Carolina,
1903年 北卡罗来纳州的基蒂霍克镇
the Wright brothers invented this thing called...
莱特兄弟发明了一种东西叫做...
Flight! Right.
飞机 没错
What the fuck are you doing here?
你跑来这里干什么
The Liberty Ride begins here, am I correct?
自♥由♥骑行从这开始 对吧
So you came to cheer us on?
你过来给我们加油的吗
Exactly, professor.
教授 太对了
I cashed in 25,000 travel miles
我兑现了2.5万英里的里程
so I could come here and be your cheerleader.
就为了来这里当你们的拉拉队长呢
No. I'm going on the ride.
不 我是来参赛的
I'll be busting a nut for charity, same as you.
我和你们一样 来为慈善"献身"
The natives are so friendly.
本地人真是友好啊
This is Jean-Claude.
这位是让·克劳德
He's French Canadian.
他是法裔加拿大人
Bonsoir.
晚上好
Hi. Bonsoir.
你好 晚上好
Bonsoir. Don't you just love it?
晚上好 很可爱吧
J.C. here has very kindly offered to show me
让·克劳德贴心地提出要向我展示
how Canadians keep warm at night.
加拿大人晚上是怎么取暖的
But, I said...
但是我说...
Sorry, Jean-Claude, um,
对不起 让·克劳德
but, uh, as much as I would love for you to,
虽然 我很想让你帮我暖床
I'm here with my friend Ted.
但是我和我朋友泰德一起来的
So you'll just have to show someone else
所以你只能向别人展示
how to rub two sticks together.
怎么摩擦两根"棍子"生热了
Au revoir, mon ami.
再见 我的朋友
Salut.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, it's a stag for Roger and Dennis.
这是罗杰和丹尼斯的「告别单身」派对
They're getting married.
他们要结婚了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表