剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Draw something.
画点什么
Now?
现在吗
Well, what am I supposed to draw?
我该画什么啊
Whatever the hell inspires you.
激发你灵感的任何东西
A chair, an apple.
一把椅子 一个苹果
You?
画你怎么样
Me?
我吗
You.
就你了
Fine.
好吧
Uh, what are you doing?
你干什么
What's it look like?
你看着像干什么
No, no, no, Sam, wait. No.
不 不 山姆 等等 别
You don't have to actually take off your...
你不必真的脱
Ah, there we go.
来吧
the human body.
人体
It's inspired artists for centuries.
几个世纪以来艺术家的灵感源泉
Oh-h, I don't believe it.
难以置信
Few do.
罕有人信
Don't stand there gawking, draw something.
别傻站在那瞪着 画点什么
My, what a big cock you have.
天呐 你的鸡♥巴♥好大
Fuck. Is that thing real?
操 那玩意儿是真的吗
It's real, all right.
是真的
But you should put your eyes back in your pants.
但你最好把掉出来的眼珠子收回裤裆里
He's a bottom.
他是受
Why don't we get out of here?
不如我们离开这里吧
The night's still under 30.
夜未央啊
Not too hard.
不会太硬
You play hard.
下手太狠了吧
How are you?
你还好吗
I mean, how was your trip?
我是说 你的旅行怎么样
I almost didn't come back.
我差点回不来
We would have missed you.
那我们会想你的
This must be him.
这肯定是他
He looks just like Rage.
他看起来跟狂怒一模一样
Brian, this is Brett Keller.
布莱恩 这是布雷特·凯勒
The boy wonder of Hollywood.
那个好莱坞才俊啊
Sounds like him too.
语气都跟他一样
And the big winner,
大赢家
and I do mean big winner,
绝对的"大"赢家
of this year's wet willie contest is Marco!
本年度鸡♥巴♥大赛的胜出者是 马科
You know, in addition to this year's big winner,
知道吗 除了今年的大赢家
there's also some big losers.
还有不少"大"输家呢
Think I'll go and console them.
我该去安慰安慰他们
Why did you let him come here?
你为什么让他来这里
He should be home resting.
他该在家休息的
How am I supposed to stop him when I'm not supposed to know?
既然我假装不知道 我要怎么阻止他
I'm going to recreate this place exactly as it is for the movie.
我要把这个地方完全移植到电影里
See? I told you so.
看到了吧 早告诉你的
You know, Ben's a writer, too.
知道吗 本也是个作家
Screenplays?
编剧吗
Books.
写书
Just finished a novel.
刚写完部小说
What's it about?
关于什么的
It's a love story between two men,
两个男人的爱情故事
set in Paris in the '30s.
发生在30年代的巴黎
Period pieces are a tough sell.
古典言情小说可不好卖♥♥
I wasn't planning to sell it.
我没打算拿去卖♥♥
Besides, I'm sure it's not your thing.
再说 一定不适合你
And what is?
那什么适合我
Mindless entertainment for 12-year-old boys.
12岁小男孩的脑残娱乐
Jesus, Ben.
老天 本
No, I'd like to hear what he has to say. Please, continue.
不 我倒想听听他想说什么 请继续
Well, considering you're gay,
既然你是同性恋
and you pretty much have the power to do anything you want,
并且你有能力做你想做的任何事
one would think you might do a project with some relevance,
我觉得你该做点与之相关的
some social responsibility.
能负起社会责任的东西
Brian.
布莱恩
I'm not feeling too well. I think it might be food poisoning.
我不太舒服 我觉得可能是食物中毒
Well, you should go then.
那你回去吧
Will you come with me?
和我一起回去好吗
Please?
拜托
I guess you lose again.
看来你又输了
"Relevance", "Social responsibility",
"与之相关" "社会责任"
how could you insult him like that?
你怎么能那样羞辱他呢
The guy is a fraud. He's an untalented hack.
那家伙是个骗子 是个没实力的钱奴
That may be your opinion,
那也许是你的想法
but he happens to be one of the most successful directors in Hollywood.
不巧人家却是好莱坞最成功的导演之一
There is nothing wrong with being successful.
成功并没有什么错
As long as you don't sell out.
前提是你不出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Who's talking about selling out?
谁说要出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂了
Don't be naive.
别天真了
Do you think Brett Keller's successful
你以为布雷特·凯勒的成功
because he maintained his artistic integrity?
是因为他坚持艺术性而非商业化吗
He loves what he does and he's damn good at it.
他喜欢他所做的 并且做得很好
You should fit in perfectly out in Hollywood.
你在好莱坞肯定和那帮盲从者肯定和得来
You know, I may not be the brilliant,
我也许不是像你那样聪明
uncompromising genius that you are,
不愿妥协的天才
but you know what I think?
但你知道我怎么想吗
I think this has nothing to do with artistic integrity.
我觉得这和艺术抑或商业没关系
I think that you're jealous
我觉得你是在妒忌
because somebody wants to make a big movie out of our comic book,
因为有人想用我们的漫画拍大♥片♥
and no one will touch your novel.
而你的小说却无人问津
Let me help.
我帮你吧
I can do it.
我自己行的
I know you can.
我知道你行
I got it.
好了
I thought you had food poisoning.
你不是食物中毒了吗
I guess it was just a tummy ache.
结果只是肚子痛而已
Tell me about Ibiza.
和我说说伊维萨岛
It was like I died and went to homo heaven.
那里就像是我死了后上了同志天堂
Beautiful guys, all dressed in white.
遍地帅哥 身着白衣
And everywhere you went...
无论走到哪儿
it smelled like...
都有一股
lemon-scented air freshener.
柠檬味空气清新剂的味道
It sounds great.
听起来很棒
I even fucked a matador.
我甚至操了个斗牛士
No way.
不是吧
Ole.
欢呼吧
Mikey.
小迈
Time to get u-up or you'll be late for schoo-ool.
该起床了 上课要迟到了哦
Get your ass in gear, now.
懒屁♥股♥快给我起来 快点
That's just how my mom used to wake me up.
我老妈以前就是这样叫我起床的
And did she also bring you cappuccino
她也给你端来卡布奇诺
and a chocolate croissant?
和巧克力牛角面包吗
Thanks for letting me crash.
谢谢你让我过夜
Ah, you can come to mama's any time you want.
你可以随时来妈妈这里
Careful, or you might end up with a permanent houseguest.
小心哦 否则你会招来一个常驻房♥客的
I'm sure as soon as you get back,
我敢肯定你一回去
you and Ben will fall into each other's arms,
你和本就会热情相拥
and kiss and make up.
亲吻并和好如初的
Not until he stops acting like a jealous asshole.
除非他能不再表现得像个妒忌的混球
Yeah, I did the same thing
是啊 我也干过同样的事
when Emmett's party planning started taking off.
之前艾美特筹办派对的工作如日中天时 我也妒忌了
The more successful he got, the more I resented it.
他越成功 我越怨恨
Maybe I should just forget the whole thing.
或许我该放弃拍电影的打算
What are you, nuts?
你是傻瓜吗
How often does an opportunity like this come along? Bzzt!
这样的机会多久才能有一次 嗞
Time's up. Never!
时间到 答案是永远不会有
But if it's going to cause all these problems...
但如果为这引起一系列矛盾...
Look, you can't turn yourself into a failure
听着 你不能把自己变成个失败者
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表