剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Sure.
当然想
It's just that...
只不过...
before we do...
做之前
there's something you should know.
我想先告诉你
I'm positive.
我是阳性的
Positive?
阳性
You mean...
你是说...
I have HIV.
我染了HIV
Shit. Are you all right?
天呐 你没事吧
I'm not sick or anything.
我没发病
It's just... there.
只不过我是病毒携带者
Inside me.
在我体内
How did you get it?
你怎么会染上的
Was it a transfusion?
因为输血吗
Or from doing drugs?
还是注射毒品
It's okay. You don't have to tell me.
没关系 你不想说也没关系的
Does anyone else at school know?
学校里还有谁知道吗
Uh, no.
没有
I promise I won't tell anyone.
我谁也不会说的 我保证
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah.
没事
I guess I better go.
我还是走吧
Wait.
等下
My parents won't be home for a couple of hours.
我爸妈还要好几个小时才会回来
But I thought...
但是我以为...
We have these, don't we?
我们有这个 不是吗
As long as we use one, then it's safe, right?
只要用套就不会有事的 对吧
I thought we agreed you were going to avoid all major thoroughfares,
我以为我们已经达成共识了 你要避开大路
stores and publications.
不进商店 不看出版物
I know...
我知道
You have to be strong, Em, okay?
你得坚强点 小艾 好吗
Sitting here pining away, sipping ice cream sodas is no solution.
枯坐着啜冰淇淋苏打水 可不是办法
You need to shift your focus.
你得转移注意力
You're right.
你说得很对
God, I wish there was a meeting you could go to tonight.
天呐 真希望你今晚能去参加个什么戒瘾会
Well, I can't.
那可不行
Drew is taking me out.
德鲁要约我出去
On a real date.
真正的约会
I'm finally going to see something
我终于能看点新风景
besides the ceiling of room 12 at the Hacienda Motel.
而不是一直盯着庄园旅馆12号♥房♥的天花板了
I thought you and he broke up.
你和他不是分手了吗
He missed me.
他说想我
Isn't that amazing?
很甜吧
This man, who only days ago was in the closet
就在几天前 他还藏得比压箱底的
deeper than a lime green leisure suit
绿色休闲装还深
has decided to go out because, um...
现在他却要"出"来了 因为...
because of me.
因为我
Well, I better get ready.
我得好好准备一下
I'm going to get a manicure and a facial.
我得去修修指甲 再做个脸
And who knows? After, uh, painting the town mauve,
说不定在一番狂欢之后
we might just end up at Babylon.
我们会去巴比伦
Bye, Mel.
回见 茉儿
You planning on having that baby here?
你是准备把孩子生在这儿吗
You've been sitting there since breakfast.
你从早上一直坐到现在
Here's lunch.
午餐给你
Oh, I didn't order this.
我没点啊
I know.
我知道
I'm just practicing being a loving, attentive grandma.
我只是在练习如何做一个体贴有爱的奶奶
Thanks, Deb.
谢谢你 黛比
Now I'm going to practice being a nosy, meddlesome grandma.
现在我想练习一下做♥爱♥管闲事的奶奶了
Something wrong, honey?
出什么事了吗 亲爱的
No, it's nothing.
没有 没什么
Not with a punim like that.
看你那脸可不像是没事
How do you know that word?
你怎么会说犹太语
You live long enough, everybody's Jewish.
活得长 见识广呗
Nothing's wrong with that baby?
宝宝没事吧
The baby's okay. I'm okay. Nothing to do with that.
宝宝没事 我也没事 不是这方面的问题
It's Lindsay and me.
是琳赛和我之间的问题
We're in trouble, Deb. Real trouble.
我们出问题了 黛比 大问题
Stop right there.
停 别说了
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
'Cause whatever it is, doesn't matter.
不管你们有什么不和 都不重要
What matters is, you're about to have a baby.
重要的是 你就要生宝宝了
And that's all that counts.
这才是最重要的
So it's up to you to make things work.
一切都要靠你自己解决
So you just chew on that,
所以你只能自己慢慢咀嚼消化
along with your chicken salad,
别忘了也要咀嚼你的鸡肉色拉
while I grab you a piece of key lime.
我去给你拿点青柠来
As I said, Mr. Remson, we're a modest facility,
正如我所说的 兰姆森先生 我们这里规模并不大
tending to the final needs of those
只是尽可能满足他们最后的需求
for whom medications such as Endovir
对他们而言 安多♥维♥之类的药
have proved ineffective, or simply too late.
要么效果甚微 要么为时已晚
I count myself among the fortunate ones.
我觉得自己算是幸运的
You're doing a hell of a job here. I'm sure it's not easy.
你们的工作非常了不起 确实不易
The hardest part is not being able to do more.
最糟糕的是我们无力再多做些什么
We've already had to send a couple of our sickest clients
我们已经被迫把几个重病人
to the county hospital,
送到郡里的医院去
simply because we no longer have the staff
只因为我们人手不足
or capability of tending to their needs.
也没有足够的能力去照顾他们
It's a shame.
太遗憾了
It's money.
都是钱的问题
State funding has been reduced.
政♥府♥拨款不断减少
Private donations have all but dried up,
私人捐助也不断缩水
due to the misconception
因为他们总有种误会
that no one dies of AIDS any more.
觉得这年头艾滋已经不至于致人死亡了
I hope you manage to find the necessary funds.
我希望你能设法找到所需的资金
It may be too late for that.
现在再找或许已经太迟了
Like our clients, we're running out of time.
和我们的病人一样 这个机构也时日不多了
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to work.
恕我失礼 我得回去工作了
There are only two of us.
现在只有我们两个工作人员
I suppose you're going to hit me up now.
你是要向我开口了吧
And after what I've just seen,
尤其在刚刚目睹了那一切之后
it's going to be very hard to say no.
拒绝的话实在不好出口
It's a worthy cause.
这是崇高的事业
They're all worthy causes.
到处都有崇高的事业
All I'm asking is for you
我的请求不过分
to sponsor one rider in the Liberty Ride.
只是请你赞助一个参加自♥由♥骑行的骑手
That's it?
仅此而已吗
That's it.
仅此而已
Well, I suppose we can handle that.
这样的话应该没问题
How much do you want?
你要多少
100,000.
10万美元
Look, it's no more than you'd spend for an ad in a magazine.
也就相当于你在杂♥志♥上做个广♥告♥的钱
And think of the goodwill you'll be generating,
但想想它能为你带来多少美名
it's more than any campaign that I could come up with.
再没有比这更好的广♥告♥了
As for the rider you'll be sponsoring,
至于你要资助的那个骑手
he's an amazing athlete and a renowned humanitarian.
不仅是个优秀的运动员 也是有名的慈善家
What the fuck are you doing?
你在捣鼓什么啊
Brain surgery?
脑手术吗
Far more delicate.
比那个精密多了
This is a very rare comic from the '50s.
这是本超罕见的五十年代漫画
And you're not supposed to
所以得小心
let the acid from your fingers touch the paper.
不能让纸被手指上的酸性物质腐蚀
There, the operation is a success.
好了 手术大成功
"Michael Novotny, doctor of comicology" triumphs again.
漫画医生迈克·诺瓦特尼又一次胜利了
Freak show.
怪胎
Would you get that?
帮忙接下电♥话♥
And tell whoever it is that the doctor is in.
不管是谁 就说医生在岗
Hello?
喂
Uh, sure. Hold on.
好 稍等
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表