剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Too bad he's straight.
可惜他是个直男
A girl can always dream.
女生做做白日梦总是可以的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
We're looking for something to...
请问有没有什么药材能....
improve performance.
能提高表现力
You a singer?
你是歌♥手吗
Dancer?
还是舞者
Comedian?
喜剧演员
No, not that kind of performance.
不是 不是那种"表演"
Sexual performance.
是床上的表现
Huh?
什么
Sexual performance.
床上的表现
Sexual?
床上的
Sexual?
床上的
Sexual...
床上的
Ah, sexual.
床上的
You not get hard?
你阳痿吗
Come too fast?
还是早泄
Uh, no, it's not for me, it's for my friend.
不是我用的 是帮朋友买♥♥的
Oh, it's what they all say. Huh?
来买♥♥药的都这么说 对吧
Weak pulse.
脉弱
Ah, low qi.
气虚
Exhausted chang meridian.
脉衰
You have decline of fire in your gate of life, but no worry.
你的命门之火渐弱 不过别担心
We make you hard, like rock.
我们保你硬挺得像石头
I... I told you, it's... it's for someone else.
我跟你说过了 是给别人买♥♥的
It's for my boyfriend.
是给我男朋友买♥♥的
He had to have a testicle removed and they gave him radiation.
他接受了睾丸切除手术和放疗
Oh, cancer, huh?
得癌症了啊
Western medicine.
西药啊
Kill you before it cure you.
副作用太多啊
Too much water, drown out his fire.
肾水过旺 肾火不足
Velvet deer horn,
鹿茸
cinnamon bark
桂皮
warm kidneys.
暖肾
Morinda root,
巴戟天根
Chinese leek seed...
韭菜籽
strengthen yang.
壮阳
The rehmannia root nourish blood,
地黄养气血
and, uh, yeah, cornus flower
还有山茱萸花
moistens yin, huh?
滋阴
Make a tea.
混合起来煎茶
Plenty good sex.
保你性福无比
See? I told you.
我就说中医厉害吧
Your turn.
你来洗吧
I'm in no hurry.
我不急
Did anyone ever tell you how hot you look in your undies?
有没有人告诉过你 你穿内♥裤♥的样子很性感
About 300 women.
大概有300个女人说过
How many men?
那有多少男人说过
It's a shame the rest of the world can't see.
真可惜其他人看不到
See what?
看不到什么
How gorgeous you are.
看到你有多帅
Cut it out.
别逗我了
I'm serious. You should display your manly charms.
我是认真的 你应该展示你的男人魅力
Flash my cock in "Playgirl"?
在《花花女郎》杂♥志♥里露鸡♥巴♥吗
I was thinking more like, hm, underwear ad.
我是说内♥裤♥广♥告♥
You're kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
I have this friend who, uh, works for an ad agency,
我有个在广♥告♥公♥司♥工作的朋友
says Brown Athletics is looking for a famous sports figure
说布朗运动品公♥司♥要找一个体育明星
to be their new underwear model.
来当他们的新款内♥裤♥模特
And you...
而你
have quite the figure.
身材又很好
I'm not posing in my shorts.
我不会穿着内♥裤♥摆造型
Everyone will think I'm a homo.
人们会觉得我是个基佬
What everyone will think is,
人们只会觉得
"I wish I had a body like that,
"我真希望我也能有那样的身材
and that someone would pay me all that money to show it off."
那样就有人花大价钱请我来炫耀了"
Come on.
来吧
Why don't you pose?
摆个姿势吧
Here?
在这儿吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
I'll snap your picture.
我来给你拍照
Come on.
来吧
Give it up, show me what you got.
别害羞 让我看看你的"好货"
That's it, yeah.
就是这样 太棒了
That's the ticket.
这样就对了
Give me some of that trademark Drew Boyd action.
来几个德鲁·博伊德的招牌动作
Make love to the camera.
和相机调情
Yeah, that's the way.
没错 就是这样
Make me want to suck your dick.
看得我好想给你舔屌♥
Would you stop nagging me already?
能别缠着我了吗
I'm not going to pay $150 for a pair of jeans.
我是不会花150块去买♥♥条牛仔裤的
Diesel's quality, man.
那可是迪赛的品质啊
They're ripped full of holes.
裤子上撕的全是洞
They're going to be rags after two washings.
洗两次就该烂了
Please, dad? I mean, dude.
求你了 爸爸 我是说 老兄
There you are.
你回来了
Hurry up and put down your books, we got to go to the mall.
放下书 赶快 我们还得去商场呢
You know, uh, if it's okay with you, uh, I think I'll pass.
那个 要是你不介意的话 我不想去了
No, it's not okay. We had this planned.
我介意 我们已经说好了
Trashy movie, greasy pizza, over-priced clothes.
看烂电影 吃油腻披萨 买♥♥高价衣服
What more could a man ask for?
夫复何求啊
I-I got invited to a lecture;
有人邀请我去听个讲座
Edmund White.
埃德蒙·怀特
Who?
谁
One of our greatest gay writers.
一位伟大的同性恋作家
Who invited you?
谁邀请你的
Anthony.
安东尼
Anthony.
安东尼
Look, this is important to me.
听着 这对我很重要
And this is important to Hunter.
这对亨特也很重要
It doesn't take two of us to buy him a pair of jeans.
买♥♥条牛仔裤用不着我们两个人吧
That's not the point.
问题不在这儿
It's just the mall.
只是逛商场而已
In fact, how about you both not go and give me your credit card?
不如你们都别去了 把信♥用♥卡♥给我怎么样
Thank you for the thoughtful suggestion,
谢谢你这么贴心的建议
but, uh, I'm still going.
但是 我还是要去
I'm sorry you're not.
真遗憾你不去了
I'm sorry I'm late, Sidney, but it couldn't be helped.
对不起我迟到了 希德尼 我没办法
Gus got a fever. Mel had to work late.
盖斯发烧了 茉儿得加班
My hands were full.
我的手头都满了
So were mine,
我的手也满了
accepting cheques, Visa, or MasterCard.
忙着收支票和各种信♥用♥卡♥
Then it was a success?
这么说是成功了
Awesome.
非常成功
It's too bad you missed it.
你错过真是太遗憾了
Why don't you go home? I'll close up.
不如你回家吧 我来关门
Don't forget to turn on the alarm.
别忘了把报♥警♥器打开
All right.
好的
Shall we go for a drink?
我们去喝点东西怎么样
Absolutely.
当然
How about Jerry?
去杰瑞酒吧怎么样
That's a great idea.
好主意
Oh, my God!
天啊
You scared me to death.
你吓死我了
Good thing I came back from the can.
幸好我从洗手间回来得及时
You would have locked me in.
不然你就把我锁在里面了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呢
Well, I had an opening tonight, in case you forgot.
我今晚有个开幕典礼 怕是你忘了
I didn't forget.
我没忘
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表