剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Except that it won't.
只不过他不会同意的
His New York rep already told the Carnegie Gallery "No".
他的经纪人已经拒绝了卡内基美术馆
Well, there's no harm in asking him ourselves.
去问问他本人也无妨啊
My horoscope said, "Take a chance".
我的星座运势说"去试试"
I suggest that it's time to get our head out of the stars,
我建议 把心思从星星上移开
and get back down to earth.
回到地球上 实际一点吧
Now, I think
我觉得
we should arrange the landscapes into seasons.
我们或许可以根据季节来安排画作
Okay.
好吧
He wants to make "Rage" Into a movie.
他想把《狂怒》改编成电影
Brett Keller. That's fantastic.
布雷特·凯勒 真是太棒了
Are these rates firm?
这些板条箱牢固吗
As my abs.
跟我的腹肌一样紧
I bought one of those machines.
我刚买♥♥了个健身机
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我说什么了吗
Yeah, he wants to make it into a movie.
当然 改编电影嘛
Tell them we'll book the next three issues if they knock off 15%.
跟他们说 打个八五折 我们就再定三♥期♥
Aren't you proud of me?
你不为我骄傲吗
I'm going to be rich.
我就要发财了
Good. Now you can pay back the thousands I spent
很好 我给你出的几千块学费打了水漂
on your aborted education.
你有钱就可以还给我了
Who needs school when you have a picture deal?
都要签约拍电影了 谁还要上学
You still won't have a degree.
你还是没学历
I already have an idea for the first feature.
我已经想好第一部电影的构思了
Assuming, of course, there are going to be numerous sequels.
前提是以后会有无数的续集
J.T. Gets even with his bashers,
J.T.报复了那些打他的人
goes to Hollywood and becomes a star.
然后去了好莱坞 成了电影明星
Wow! Where'd you get that brainstorm?
哇 哪来的奇思妙想
How about we go to Babylon later and celebrate?
我们等下去巴比伦庆祝一下怎样
Sorry. It's a school night.
抱歉 今晚还要忙
Cynthia, when is the deadline on that run?
辛西娅 截止日期是什么时候
Noon tomorrow.
明天中午
Hey, Spielberg.
嘿 大导演
One drink.
只喝一杯
Oh, okay.
好的
Here you go, honey.
给 亲爱的
I put some miniature marshmallows on top.
我放了些小棉花糖在上面
I love miniature marshmallows.
我爱死小棉花糖了
I've always thought of them as angels' balls.
我总把它们想成天使的蛋蛋
It's good to know they got 'em.
原来天使有蛋蛋啊
That is one fucking red door.
这门可真♥他♥妈♥红
It's not "Fucking red", it's "Jungle red".
这不是「他妈红」 这是「丛林红」
And I figured,
我想着
since you're the most colourful person on the block,
既然你是这个街区里最耀眼的人
why not have a door to match?
为什么不配个炫丽的门呢
It's nice.
太棒了
Hey, Teddy!
你好啊 泰迪
Hey, Deb.
嘿 黛比
Hi, honey. Wanna come in for some hot chocolate?
嗨 亲爱的 来喝点热巧克力吗
No.
不了
Uh, thanks, I'm not... I'm not staying.
多谢 我马上就走
Too bad.
真遗憾
Well, if you change your mind,
如果你改变主意了
I got a fresh bag of angels' balls.
我有些新鲜的天使蛋蛋
Well, aren't you going to make some caustic remark?
你不打算挖苦两句吗
About what?
挖苦什么
My moving in with Deb?
我搬来和黛比一起住
You know, "Now Emmett's got his own personal fag hag."
比如 「艾美特终于有老闺蜜了」
I think it's a great idea.
我觉得这样挺好
Living alone would've driven you nuts,
一个人住估计会把你逼疯的
and I'm sure Deb enjoys having a new roomie.
我相信黛比也乐意有个新舍友
So all in all, I'd say it's an ideal arrangement.
我觉得这安排非常理想
Almost as perfect as your working for Brian.
就跟你为布莱恩工作一样完美
I told him he's betting on a loser, but...
我说过他押错注了 但是...
wouldn't be the first time a long shot came from behind, I guess.
大概这也不是他第一次剑走偏锋了
We'll call you Seabiscuit.
就当你是名马「海洋饼干」吧
As, uh... as part of my recovery,
这是 康复项目的一部分
I'm trying to make amends for my behaviour.
我在努力弥补我的过错
So I've written letters apologizing to everyone.
我给每个朋友写了封道歉信
Michael, Ben, Brian, Mel and Linz...
迈克 本 布莱恩 茉儿和琳赛
you.
还有你
Last, as always.
我总是最后一个
Dammit, Emmett, you know you're not last.
妈的 艾美特 你知道你不是最后一个
Or least.
你很重要
It's very admirable, Ted.
这很令人钦佩 泰德
Admitting your mistakes.
能承认错误
Did everyone forgive you?
其他人原谅你了吗
So far.
目前为止是的
Must make you feel better.
你一定感觉好多了
Can't tell you how relieved I am.
如释重负
Good for you.
挺好的
But what's reading this letter... going to do for me?
可读这封信 对我有什么好处呢
Will it take away all the damage that's been done?
能将所有的伤害都消除吗
All the pain that's been inflicted?
能把我的痛苦一笔勾销吗
Will it make up for my feeling inadequate and helpless?
能挽救我的失望和无助吗
Or erase all those memories
还是能让我忘记
of you descending into your addiction,
你当初沉迷毒品无法自拔
while you tried to drag me down with you?
甚至要拉上我一起堕落的痛苦回忆
Sorry, Teddy.
抱歉 泰迪
You'll just have to get your feel-good fix from someone else.
你只能从别人那里去寻求心理安慰了
That's so tight.
太刺♥激♥了
That's so cool.
酷毙了
First I'm going to pay off my mom's house,
拿到钱之后 我要把我妈的房♥贷还清
then I'm going to put a down payment on a house for us.
再付个首♥付♥ 给我们也买♥♥一套房♥子
Then I'm going to buy a car.
再买♥♥辆车
A Porsche Carrera.
保时捷跑车怎么样
It's only a two-seater.
那只能坐两个人啊
Don't worry.
别担心
We'll let you ride in it once in a while. Right, Ben?
我们会让你偶尔搭便车的 对吧 本
Right, pal.
没错 伙计
Although I don't know which fantasy's crazier,
不过我都不确定哪个更疯狂
the one you're watching or the one you're telling yourselves.
是你正在看的科幻电影 还是你的幻想
Why is it so crazy?
为什么很疯狂呢
Just because he says he wants to make it into a movie
他只是说想拍成电影
doesn't mean it will ever see the light of day.
不一定真能拍出来
This part's so cool.
这段太酷了
I don't know why not.
我不明白为什么不行
I can just see Rage doing something like that.
我可以想象狂怒像这样飞檐走壁
Those guys talk big, but...
好莱坞那帮人总说大话 但是...
we'll see if they deliver.
往往都实现不了
Who's going to play Rage?
谁来演狂怒
Tom Cruise.
汤姆·克鲁斯
Brad Pitt.
布拉德·皮特
Those geezers?
那群老头子吗
You got to get Ashton Kutcher.
肯定选阿什顿·库彻啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Some of us non-Hollywood types
某些不混好莱坞的人
have a faculty meeting in the morning.
明早还要开教职工会
Come on, stay and watch for a few minutes.
别扫兴 陪我们看一会儿吧
I'll sit on your lap.
我想坐在你的大腿上
Brett Keller film isn't my thing.
布雷特·凯勒的电影不合我口味
"V-men" Was one of the top grossers of last year.
《神勇V字队》去年超火的啊
All that proves is there're a lot of people out there
那只能说明很多人能够忍♥受
who don't mind settling for mindless entertainment.
没思想没内涵的娱乐片
That's why I like it.
正因此我才喜欢啊
Don't come to bed too late.
别熬到太晚上♥床♥
Fucking awesome!
太他妈爽了
Sam need this done now.
山姆要求这个马上完成
I'll just thin out the cadmium
我把这黄色稀释一点
and then add more white to the red.
再往这片红里加点白色
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表