剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Uncle Vic is gone.
维克舅舅走了
He passed away.
他去世了
What the hell are you talking about?
你在胡说什么啊
We took the stuff over to him.
我们把东西搬过去给他
He was there...
他坐在那儿
in front of the TV.
在电视前
I'm sorry, Ma.
我很遗憾 妈
I called Rodney.
我给罗德尼打了电♥话♥
And the paramedics came, but...
急救人员来了 但是...
I've gotta get my food.
我得端盘子
It's okay, Ma.
没事的 妈
It'll wait.
等会儿再端吧
You into football?
你喜欢橄榄球吗
I hate football.
我讨厌橄榄球
Then why are you watching it?
那你为什么在看
So some hot guy will come over and ask me if I'm into football.
等帅哥来搭讪 问我喜不喜欢橄榄球
I'm Justin.
我叫贾斯汀
Shane.
我叫希恩
I saw you at Babylon the other night.
那天晚上我在巴比伦看到你了
You were cruising the hell out of me,
你一直盯着我看
then just disappeared.
然后你就消失了
One of those emergencies. Couldn't be helped.
有点急事 没办法
Well, lucky for us, I found you again.
算我们走运 我又遇到了你
You Pittsburgh guys sure are friendly.
你们匹兹堡人可真友好
It's a small town with a big heart.
城市虽小 心却宽大
You've been here long?
你搬来很久了吗
All of a week.
才一个星期
Still living out of boxes.
搬家的盒子都没拆呢
Why don't you?
有何不可呢
Hold it.
等等
Say, aren't you the guy from the gym?
你是健身房♥那家伙吧
Yeah, the one with the bad case of crabs.
是啊 患了阴虱的那个
Fortunately, that's cleared up.
幸运的是 谣言被澄清了
It's too late. I won.
太迟了 我赢了
You can book our flight tomorrow.
明天记得预定航♥班♥
Nobody's going anywhere.
谁都别想走
Bet's off.
赌注取消了
Vic's dead.
维克死了
That is really low, even for you.
就算是你 这招也太贱了
It's true.
是真的
Ma, you want to go upstairs and lie down?
妈 你想上楼休息一下吗
Ma?
妈
Can I get anyone anything?
有谁要来点什么吗
How about some tea, Deb?
喝点茶吗 黛比
Rodney?
罗德尼
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Deb, I'm so sorry.
黛比 我很遗憾
Thank you, Sunshine.
谢谢你 小阳光
What the fuck happened?
到底是怎么回事
Uh, his heart.
心脏病
The doctor said his cholesterol
医生说他吃的药
was sky-high from the meds he was taking.
大大提高了胆固醇含量
No warning. Nothing.
没有任何征兆 一点都没有
I thought the meds were supposed to keep you alive,
我以为那药是救命的
not kill you.
不是要命的
It doesn't always work that way.
并非总是会那样的
I thought we'd have more time than this.
我以为我们可以在一起久一些的
You guys should've been together a lot longer.
你们应该在一起很久很久
It's tragic.
真是悲剧
Hamlet's tragic.
哈姆雷特是悲剧
Platform shoes are tragic.
厚底鞋也是悲剧
Vic was on his deathbed four years ago.
维克四年前就快死了
All this was gravy.
能活到现在算赚的
He knew that.
他也知道的
What did you say?
你刚说什么
Going this way.
这样离去是他命好
Could've been a lot worse.
本可能更惨的
If you ask me, he was fucking lucky.
要我说 他真♥他♥妈♥幸运
Nobody fucking asked you.
谁他妈让你说了
And who the fuck are you to decide how long he should've lived?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊 凭什么决定他该活多久
Ah, the truth hurts.
真话很伤人
Get this shithead out of my house.
把这混♥蛋♥赶出去
Brian.
布莱恩
Wait up.
等等
She's upset. Just tell her you're sorry.
她很难过 跟她道个歉吧
There's only one problem:
有一个问题
I'm not.
我不觉得抱歉
We just heard.
我们才听说
How's Debbie?
黛比怎么样了
Nothing can keep a good woman down.
没什么能打倒她
Are you leaving?
你要走了吗
They ran out of ice.
他们家没冰块了
Brian? Did something happen?
布莱恩 是出什么事了吗
Just go back in. We'll be there in a minute.
快进去吧 我们马上就回去
Not me.
我不回去
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
We have a bet, remember?
我们打了个赌 还记得吧
I can't believe you're thinking about sex at a time like this.
你在这种时候居然还想着做♥爱♥
"At a time like this" is exactly when you should be thinking about it,
这种时候就该想着做♥爱♥才对
before you can't.
死了就没机会了
Here you are.
你在这儿呢
Just taking a breathe here.
出来喘口气
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
I'm not thinking about me right now.
现在我顾不上自己
I don't think ma knows what hit her.
我妈受的打击太大 有点懵了
What Brian said sure didn't help.
布莱恩的话显然是雪上加霜
Insensitive prick.
那个冷漠的混♥蛋♥
Well, the funny thing is,
好笑的是
Vic would probably have agreed with him.
维克很可能会同意他说的
When he came back,
当年他回来时
everybody thought he had a couple months to live, tops.
大家都以为他最多还能活几个月
You should've seen what he looked like.
你真该看看当时他是什么样子的
Not a pretty picture, I'm sure.
肯定不怎么好看
So whatever time he got
所以 无论他后来活了多久
was a gift.
确实是上天恩赐
He was a lot luckier than most.
他比大多数人都幸运多了
That may be true, but...
也许是这样 但是
it wasn't Brian's place to shrug off his death,
布莱恩也没资格将他的死说得无所谓
especially to your mom.
特别是对你妈妈
He shrugs everything off. It's who he is.
他对什么事都无所谓 他就是这样的人
And you defend him. It's who you are.
你就知道维护他 你就是这样的人
Look, I don't need to be told
听着 我不需要别人告诉我
how to respond or what to feel.
该怎样反应 或该有什么感受
Certainly not by you. So...
尤其不需要你教 所以
if that's why you came up here, then... It's not.
如果你只想来教训我... 不是的
I came to offer my unconditional love and support.
我是来提供无条件的爱和支持
And to let you know,
让你知道
if there's anything I can do...
如果有什么我能做的..
There is.
有的
You can put everything else aside,
你可以把无关的事都撇开
because right now, I don't give a shit about...
因为现在 我他妈才不管
that director, whatever his name is.
那个叫什么的导演
All I care about is helping my mom get through this.
我只想帮我妈熬过这事
I just hope I can.
我希望能帮上忙
Did I wake you?
我吵醒你了吗
Uh, no.
没有
No.
没有
Come on in.
进来吧
Okay, you should know, first off I-I never wear this.
先说一声 我从来不♥穿♥这个
But, uh, tomorrow's laundry day. So, uh...
但是 明天要洗衣服了 所以
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表