剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
the less you have to hold onto, the easier it is to let go.
牵挂越少 越易释怀
Maybe so.
也许如此吧
Still, I'm glad I have you.
不过 我很庆幸我还有你
Who said anything about me?
怎么说到我头上了
It's nice to know that no matter what happens,
只要想到无论发生什么事
we'll always have each other, like we always have.
我们都拥有彼此 一如既往 心里就舒服很多
Right?
对吧
Need a lift?
要载你一程吗
Uh, hey. It's okay. I don't have that far to walk.
不用了 也不需要走多远了
Getting cold.
天气渐冷
Feels like snow.
好像要下雪了
Thanks anyway.
不用了 谢了
Please?
求你了
Look, uh... Ted, I already tried to explain to you.
泰德 我该解释的都已经说过了
I don't know what else to tell you.
我不知道还要对你说什么
Then let me talk, okay?
那让我来说 好吗
Look, after you told me you didn't want to see me any more...
在你说你不想再见到我之后...
I said it wasn't a good idea for us to see each other.
我说的是 我们见面不太好
Right. I was so upset, you know what I did?
好吧 我很沮丧 你知道我做了什么吗
No.
不知道
Dr. C's finest.
冰♥毒♥医生的顶级货
Good price too.
价钱公道
Shit.
妈的
But after walking it around,
但在一番犹豫后
I did a little accounting and I figured,
我在心中仔细盘算了一番 顿悟到
doing this would put me back in the minus column.
再吸无异于重蹈覆辙
This time, maybe permanently.
这次 也许会永无天日
So I decided to pass.
所以我决定不吸了
A wise decision.
明智的决定
Look, when we first met...
我们初识时
I fell in love because you needed me to take care of you.
我爱上你 是因为你需要我照顾
This time, I fell in love
这次 我爱上你
because I needed you to take care of me, and you have.
因为我需要你照顾 并且你的确这么做了
In fact,
实际上
I wouldn't even be standing here right now if it wasn't for you.
要不是你 我现在根本不会站在这
And I am so sorry...
我很抱歉
if I was too selfish and too horny to see it.
我之前被自私和肉♥欲♥蒙蔽 没认识到这点
Th-th-thank you...
谢谢你
Ted.
泰德
So where does that leave us? I...
那让我们现在成了什么 我...
besides being stuck with lousy timing once again.
又一次在错误的时间相遇
Yeah, we do seem to have that, don't we?
是啊 我们似乎总是存在这个问题 是吧
Maybe one day, the timing will be right.
也许某天 会在正确的时间相遇
You think?
你这么认为吗
One can hope.
可以存有希望
Just in case you get tempted.
以防你经不住诱惑
What do you know.
真意外啊
It's snowing.
竟然下雪了
I can't believe you're taking off.
我真不敢相信你要离开
Flight 18.
18号♥航♥班♥
Barcelona and Madrid.
去巴塞罗那和马德里
Care to help me practice my Spanish?
介意帮我练下西班牙语吗
Como esta usted?
您好吗
I'm fine, thank you,
我很好 谢谢
but you must be demented.
但你脑子肯定坏掉了
It's one of those spontaneous sort of things.
我就是 来个说走就走的旅行
And how are we supposed to...
那你让我们怎么
spontaneously sort of cover for you while you're tanning your ass?
在你享受着日光浴时 说打掩护就给你打掩护
You have meetings with Remson, Brown, Eyeconics.
你跟兰姆森 布朗和新视界公♥司♥都有会议要开
They can wait. They can all wait until I get back.
可以延后 延到我回来再开
And when are you coming back?
那你什么时候回来
I'll let you know.
我会通知你的
I have worked for you for five years,
我为你工作了五年
and I've never known you to just take off.
我知道你不会随便离开
So why now, when you've just opened up your own firm,
为什么是现在 你的新公♥司♥才刚刚成立
would you suddenly decide that...
你怎么突然决定
Well, that's the point of being your own boss, isn't it?
这就是自己当老板的意义 不是吗
Make your own hours,
自己安排时间
come and go as you please, not answer to anyone.
去留自如 不用向谁汇报
Almost anyone.
算漏一个
Ah, the ball and chain.
家里的那位来了
Cynthia...
辛西娅
would you excuse us?
你能先回避下吗
Be sure to eat plenty of fresh fruit and drink lots of tap water.
记得多吃新鲜水果 使劲喝水
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Ibiza.
伊维萨岛
I'm leaving tonight.
我今晚就走
Without me?
不带上我吗
Well, you're going back to school, remember?
你要回学校上课的 记得吗
And it would be highly irresponsible of me to just pull you out.
如果把你拖去 就太不负责任了
Fuck school.
去他妈的学校
Fuck the bet.
去他妈的赌约
Fuck you. I mean, we're supposed to go together.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我们该一起去的
We're not fucking married!
我们他妈的又没结婚
And I don't need to get your fucking permission
我他妈不需要征求你的许可
if I want to go somewhere.
才能去某个地方玩
You're right.
你说得对
You're absolutely right.
你说得太对了
We have no obligation to tell each other anything.
我们没义务向彼此汇报
Look, if I did something or said something to piss you off,
如果我说了什么或做了什么 惹你生气了
I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
It's not you.
不是你的问题
Then what is it?
那是什么原因
Then what?
到底怎么了
Okay.
好吧
You go do whatever you have to do
你想做什么就去做吧
for whatever reason you have to do it.
不管出于什么理由
I just want you to know I love you.
我只希望你知道 我爱你
And I'll be here when you get back.
我会一直等你回来
Thank you.
谢谢
I always knew that Shanda Leer would be back on her heels again.
我就知道桑德拉·丽尔会重新登上舞台
You can't keep a good drag queen down.
变装皇后是打不倒的
So is it true gentlemen prefer blondes?
听说绅士喜欢金发美人 是真的吗
I don't know about gentlemen, but dirty old men sure do.
我不清楚绅士怎么样 但猥琐老头喜欢
Even better.
那更好了
I keep thinking,
我一直想着
I can hardly wait for all the after-Christmas sales.
我都等不及圣诞节后的各种打折了
Then I remember it isn't Christmas.
然后才反应过来 这不是圣诞节
Deb really went all out.
黛比真是全力以赴了
How about those elves in leather harnesses in the front yard?
前院那些穿SM装的圣诞精灵是怎么回事
That was Uncle Vic's idea.
那是维克舅舅的主意
Help yourself. Try the Santa one.
自己拿 试下圣诞老人那个
It was Vic's favourite.
那曾是维克的最爱
When he was a kid, he used to bite the head off.
他小时候 总是先把头咬下来
I wish he were here now to share these with us.
真希望他也在这里 和我们一起分享这些
Who's to say he isn't?
谁说他不在
So let him see you smile.
让他看到你的微笑
Go.
咬
Want some?
要来点吗
Oh, actually, I hate eggnog.
不用了 我讨厌蛋酒
Ah, me too.
我也是
Somehow, I feel obligated.
不知为何 我觉得多少该喝点
One nice thing about celebrating Christmas off-season...
在非圣诞节期间庆祝圣诞有个好处
The rates are cheaper?
东西比较便宜
You get to be reminded again to love your fellow man.
再次被提醒要爱身边的人
Merry Christmas, Em.
圣诞快乐 小艾
You too, Teddy.
你也快乐 泰迪
Can I have everybody's attention, please?
请大家听我说一下
Everybody, come on in.
大家都过来吧
This year, Christmas has come a little early,
今年 圣诞来得有点早
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表