剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
This is a heart circle, Clear Day.
这是真心圈 晴天
We share our feelings here.
我们在此分享彼此的感受
Is there anything you'd like to share?
你有什么要分享的吗
The truth is, I didn't really want to come here.
说实话 我之前并非是真心想来这里
But then...
但是
somehow, something magical happened.
不知怎的 神奇的事发生了
Always does.
总是那样
I realized that...
我意识到
if it's true that faeries have the power
如果精灵真的有魔力
to create beauty out of ugliness
化丑为美
and joy out of pain...
转悲为喜
then that power can only come from one place.
那么这种力量只可能来自一个地方
Which I-I guess I knew all along.
我想我一直知道是哪里
Thank you.
谢谢
Rise, faeries.
起立 众精灵
We thank the powers of the earth and the heavens
感谢大地和苍穹的力量
for giving us our special gifts.
赐予我们每个人独特的天赋
We celebrate our faerie forefathers
我们纪念精灵前辈
and the generations of faeries to follow.
迎接精灵后辈
And our faerie founder...
还有精灵集♥会♥的创立者
Harry Hay.
哈利·霍
Where is he, anyway?
话说他去哪儿了
Harry Hay?
哈利·霍吗
Yeah, I helped him put the rocks in the circle.
是啊 我之前帮他把石头摆成圈了
Honey, Harry passed away two years ago.
亲爱的 哈利两年前就去世了
So how do you feel about these ads?
你们对这些广♥告♥是什么看法
If you saw them in a newspaper or a magazine
如果你们在报纸 杂♥志♥
or on a billboard,
或者广♥告♥牌上看到
would they make you want to ask your doctor about Endovir?
你们会想向你们的医生咨♥询♥安多♥维♥吗
Sure, if they came with his phone number.
当然 前提是上面有他的号♥码
Pretty much the same-old same-old.
跟以前一个套路
Hunky White dudes having fun.
健壮的白人男子 享受生活
I like the message of hope.
我喜欢这其中传递的希望
What about these?
那这些怎么样
You've got to be kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
I don't believe it.
我不敢相信
That's different.
这个不一样
Who would run ads like these?
谁会用这样的广♥告♥
It's the truth.
这是事实
Some days I do feel like hell.
有时 我的确感觉糟透了
But to actually see it?
但亲眼看到它被写出来
You think you're ever going to see that?
你觉得你有机会看到这样的广♥告♥吗
That is one ad you'll never see.
那就是你永远看不到的广♥告♥
They wouldn't have the balls.
他们不会有胆子登这样的广♥告♥
This is Piston and Wolfen,
这是活塞和小狼
and Periwinkle,
还有长春花
and there's Emmett. I mean, Clear Day.
那是艾美特 也就是晴天
Don't forget the cutie in the kilt.
不要忘了穿苏格兰短裙的小帅哥
I think you may have found your Christmas card.
我觉得这个作为你的圣诞贺卡照很合适
Didn't I tell you
我就跟你说
it'd be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, Dumpling?
这会是独一无二的人生体验吧 饺子
"Dumpling"?
饺子
That's my faerie name.
那是我的精灵名
And if you ever so much as call me that...
如果你敢这样叫我...
Cosmo, please!
来杯大都会鸡尾酒
Why did you do that?
你刚刚为什么这样
Just trying to spread the magic.
只是想播撒魔力
You know, maybe next year we all should go.
也许明年我们大家该一起去
Yeah. Absolutely.
是啊 当然
Brian, how about you?
布莱恩 你去吗
I'd rather have my tongue super-glued to a lesbian's twat.
我宁愿舌头被胶水粘在拉拉的屄♥♥口上
Besides, I'm going to be way too busy with my new business.
再说 我的新生意 定会让我忙得不可开交
And, my new account.
还要伺候新客户
The "Circus of Porn" account
「色情马戏团」的报酬
isn't exactly going to buy you a summer home in P-town.
肯定不够让你在普罗温斯敦买♥♥个避暑小屋
But the Remson Pharmaceuticals account will.
但是兰姆森制药公♥司♥可以啊
Here's to Kinnetik.
敬肯奈迪克
Drinks are on me, boys.
酒水我请了
To Kinnetik!
敬肯奈迪克
This isn't an isolated incident.
这不是偶然事件
This goes on every day.
每天都有这种事发生
They don't even get it.
他们甚至不明白
They think it's about walking their poodles without getting mugged.
他们还以为是遛狗时避免被抢劫那样的性质
But it's more than that.
但这个远不仅仅是那样
If it isn't Meg Ryan.
这不是甜妞梅格·瑞恩吗
I heard what you said at the center, and I agree.
我听到你在同性恋中心说的那些话 我同意
That's nice.
很好
They need to understand
他们得明白
it's not about being a victim.
不能甘当受害者
It's about not allowing yourself to be victimized.
而是不让自己受到伤害
Cody Bell.
我叫科迪·贝尔
Justin Taylor.
我叫贾斯汀·泰勒
Ready to kick some straight ass?
准备好去揍那些傻♥逼♥直男了吗
Okay, where are we going to meet?
好了 我们在哪里集♥合♥
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表