剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
We can't go to Ted's.
我们没办法去泰德家
Would you two, please?
你们能消停点吗
Make a list and I'll pick everything up.
列个清单 我去拿
What's with him?
他怎么了
Ted.
泰德
We won the sweepstakes.
我们中奖了
Opening of a new Q-mart.
新开了一家大同超♥市♥
Fundraiser for the Center.
为同性恋中心筹款
Christ, another one?
天呐 又是筹款会
Look, Vic. You got a postcard.
维克 有人给你寄明信片
From Michelangelo.
来自米开朗基罗
That must've been lost in the mail a long time.
肯定在投递中延误了几个世纪
The Tony Awards?
托尼奖颁奖礼吗
It's a group of gay men who gather in the woods
是一群男同性恋聚于林中
to rediscover our spirit of joy.
为了重拾快乐的心灵
And get laid in the bushes.
然后在丛林里做♥爱♥
Michelangelo isn't his real name.
米开朗基罗不是他的真名
It's his faerie name. We all had them. Mine was...
是精灵名 我们都有 我的是...
Cherub.
小天使
I went right after I was diagnosed.
确诊患病后我就去了那儿
I was devastated. I didn't know how I could go on.
我当时快崩溃了 不知道生活该如何继续
So...I swallowed my scepticism.
所以 我排除疑虑前去了
Turned out to be one of the most healing experiences of my life.
结果那成了我人生中最慰藉心灵的经历之一
You know, honey, maybe that's what you need.
亲爱的 也许你也需要这样一段经历
Running around in the woods with a bunch of faeries?
跟一群基佬在丛林里到处乱跑吗
Thanks, but I'll stick to Advil.
谢了 我还是吃药吧
"Stockwell Indicted."
「斯托克威尔遭起诉」
Seeing a headline like that restores my faith in humanity.
这头条让我对人性重拾信心
Makes me want to buy shoes.
都让我想买♥♥鞋了
Birkenstocks?
德国勃肯牌的吗
Manolos.
马诺洛设计鞋
But since we're saving up for the new arrival,
不过既然得给宝宝攒钱
I'll have to find some other means to express my joy.
我还是换个方式庆祝吧
We all have Brian to thank.
我们都该谢谢布莱恩
He is the Wizard of Oz.
他就像奥兹国的魔法师
There wasn't any wizard.
世上没有魔法师
There isn't any "Concerned Citizens for the Truth".
也没有"关心真♥相♥的热心市民"
Brian paid for that commercial against Stockwell himself.
反对斯托克威尔的广♥告♥是布莱恩出的钱
What? You're kidding.
什么 你在开玩笑吧
Now he's $100,000 in debt.
他现在负债十万
He has to sell off everything he owns, even the loft.
他得卖♥♥掉所有东西 甚至包括阁楼
Never dreamed I'd be saying this, but...
没想到有朝一日我会说这样的话
I wish there was something we could do.
真希望我们能为他做点什么
I tried offering him the money I made from "Rage",
我试图给他通过《狂怒》挣到的钱
but he wouldn't take it.
但他不要
He's too proud for that.
他的自尊心不允许他接受
So what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么做
Stand around and watch while he loses everything?
袖手旁观他失去一切吗
It's his choice.
这是他的选择
"It's his choice"?
"这是他的选择"
That's it?
就这样而已吗
I thought you cared about him.
我还以为你关心他
I do.
我是关心啊
But I also know Brian would never be beholden to anyone.
但我也知道布莱恩永远不愿欠人情
You have in front of you, your honour,
尊敬的法官大人 您面前的是
Mrs. Montgomery's social worker's report,
蒙哥马利夫人的社工人员探访报告
including a psychological evaluation,
包括心理评估
testimony from her new employer,
新雇主的证词
a signed lease for her apartment rental,
公♥寓♥租约
and an approved credit card application.
已通过的信♥用♥卡♥申请表
Did he include her girl scout badge?
没有女童子军勋章吗
Hopefully, upon reviewing these documents,
希望在看过以上文件后
your honour will concur
法官大人也会认同
that Mrs. Montgomery has taken admirable initiative
蒙哥马利夫人已经非常主动地
in overcoming severe hardship,
克服重重困难
so that James may be returned to her care.
只为能继续照顾詹姆斯
Mind if I heave?
我要吐了
Don't say another word.
不要再说一个字
Just sit there and shut up.
闭上嘴 老实坐着
Your Honour.
法官大人
Ms. Marcus.
马库斯女士
I don't mean to diminish Rita Montgomery's admirable initiative,
我并不质疑丽塔·蒙哥马利的努力
but you'll also find another set of documents,
但你也可以看到另一些文件
including her arrest for stabbing her husband,
包括她因刺伤丈夫而被捕
testimony from neighbours recounting her repeated drug abuse,
邻居的证词细述她反复嗑药
as well as a statement from her own son
还有她亲生儿子的证词
describing how she coerced him
陈述她强迫其
from the age of 12 on into acts of prostitution.
自12岁起就开始卖♥♥淫
That's not... that's not true!
那不是真的
The fuck it's not!
你♥他♥妈♥的敢说不是
Young man, please allow your lawyer to speak for you.
年轻人 请让你的律师代你发言
That's what she's being paid for.
你花钱请她就是干这个的
Yeah. A buck.
是啊 一块钱
Now she wants him back.
现在她想要他回去
Well, I contend Rita Montgomery is unfit to be James' mother,
我认为丽塔·蒙哥马利不能胜任母亲一职
and it would be detrimental
所谓的"回到她身边"
to his physical and emotional well-being
对詹姆斯的身心健康
to be returned to her so-called care.
有百害而无一利
Your honour, may I...
法官大人 我能否...
No, Mr. Landrey, you may not.
不 兰德里先生 先等等
I'd like to examine all documents in my chambers.
我想先去办公室看下这些文件
I'm calling a 15-minute recess.
休庭15分钟
All rise.
全体起立
Okay, um, salmon poacher.
好吧 做鲑鱼的蒸锅
Popover pan.
烤松饼的模具
Strainer. Strainer, strainer, strainer...
滤器 滤器 滤器 滤器
Under the sink.
水槽下面
Jesus-fucking-Mary-and-Joseph!
天呐 我♥操♥ 我的妈呀
Oh, you scared the shit out of me.
你吓死我了
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't know you were back.
我不知道你回来了
Vic needed some things, so...
维克需要点厨房♥用具 所以...
Don't mind me. Just take whatever you want and, uh...
别管我 想要什么全都拿走吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Aren't you supposed to be in...
你不是应该在...
In rehab?
戒毒中心吗
I left.
我离开了
Kudos to your counsellor.
你的戒毒辅♥导♥员真厉害
Must be the fastest cure on record.
一定是有史以来最快的治愈速度
What with the cost of health care these days,
现在的医保体系入不敷出
they don't like you to linger too long.
他们也不希望你待太久
In fact, they're thinking of putting in a drive-thru window.
事实上 他们正准备开设车道服务窗
Don't you think that's funny?
不觉得很搞笑吗
A drive-thru window?
车道服务窗
Yeah, Teddy. You're a real scream.
是啊 泰迪 你真是超级搞笑
'Fraid I-I don't know when I've had more laughs than with you.
恐怕我和你一起时笑得最多
Well, you must feel real good that the last one's on me.
最后一次是我沦为了笑柄 你一定感觉很爽
How I've managed to totally fuck up my life.
笑我如何毁掉自己的生活
Sorry. Don't plan pity parties.
抱歉 我不筹办「同情宴会」
I'm not asking for your pity. I'm just stating a fact.
我不是寻求同情 只是陈述事实
Well, then here's another one.
那么 还有个事实是
You're not going to get better sitting on the sofa.
你这样傻坐在沙发上 是不会好起来的
So why don't you take your sardonic wit and and your superior,
何不收起你冷嘲热讽的智慧 和你那高傲的
"I'm not like those other losers" attitude
"我跟这些废物不一样"的态度
and get your ass back there.
滚回戒毒中心去
What? So they can fix me?
然后呢 他们能治好我吗
It's too late.
太晚了
I'm beyond repair.
我已病入膏肓了
I have nothing.
我已一无所有
No future, no friends.
没有未来 没有朋友
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表