剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I know. I've been through it.
我懂 我是过来人啊
Now, how many husbands can say that to their wives?
天下有几个丈夫能跟妻子说这句话呢
Okay, I'm going to be right back for you, hon.
稍等片刻 我马上回来
Don't go anywhere.
待在这别动
I remember feeling so left out when you had Gus.
我记得你生盖斯时我感觉被冷落了
Aren't you grateful you're getting to experience this yourself?
你不庆幸你马上也要有亲身体验了吗
No! I want them to knock me out.
才不 我希望他们将我彻底麻醉
Wake me up when this fucking thing's over.
等生完了再把我弄醒
Don't leave. Stay.
别走 留下来陪我
Get me through this.
陪我一起挺过去
And give up my theatre tickets?
让我不去剧院看演出了吗
Okay, the room's all ready for you.
手术室准备好了
Okay, just take it easy.
慢慢来
That was a bitch of a contraction.
这一下宫缩太他妈疼了
Now do you remember what we learned at Lamaze?
还记得我们学的拉梅兹呼吸法吗
Barely.
不怎么记得了
It'll come back to you.
你会想起来的
Here's your focal point.
把你的注意力集中到这
Now start your breathing.
然后开始有节奏地呼吸
One...
一
Two...
二
Three. That's it. That's the way. Keep going.
三 就这样 很好 接着来
The paramedic said there's no way he can finish.
医生说他不可能完成赛程了
That sucks the hairy wang.
那真是太他妈糟糕了
Now what?
现在怎么办
Some volunteer's got to drive him home.
得有志愿者开车载他回去
Poor guy. He worked so hard.
可怜的孩子 他那么努力
I'm going to go set the table for 250.
我要去给250号♥人准备晚餐了
What's for dinner?
晚餐吃什么
Uh, rack of lamb with, uh, porcine risotto,
羊排 猪肉调味饭
or lobster in truffle sauce,
或者松露龙虾
and chocolate souffle? For dessert.
甜点是巧克力蛋奶酥
Really?
真的假的
Okay. Chopped beef and tuna surprise.
假的 牛排和金枪鱼惊喜
Personally, I don't care for surprises.
我个人其实很不喜欢惊喜
Ted and Emmett better get back from their sightseeing excursion
泰德和艾美特最好已经从观光线路上回来了
or they're going to miss it.
否则会错过晚饭的
Excuse me.
搞什么啊
Pardon me, mister.
打扰一下 先生
You talking to me?
你是在跟我说话吗
You're in severe pain.
你现在被剧痛折磨
You should be resting. What the hell are you doing?
你得好好休息 你这是在干什么
Practicing riding one-handed.
练习单手骑车啊
You're not seriously...
你不会是当真的吧
Yes, I am seriously.
不 我是认真的
But you're seriously injured.
可是你伤得真的很严重
Could we stop using the word seriously?
我们能不能不要再用「真的」这个词了
They're sending someone to take you back.
他们已经派人要送你回去了
I'm not going.
我不回去
Yes you are. The paramedic told you...
你必须回去 医生说你...
Fuck what the paramedic told me.
管他医生说什么屁话
There's no way you can bicycle
你不可能自己骑车
all the way back to... And stop telling me
一路骑回... 不要再跟我说
what I fucking can't do.
我他妈的不能做什么
See you on the road.
路上见
Hey Brett. Go ahead.
布雷特 进去吧
Brett. Nice to see you.
布雷特 很高兴见到你
This place seems pretty exclusive.
这地方似乎很私密啊
Nah, they're just people.
不 都只是人而已
Rich people.
富人
Gorgeous people.
美人
Famous people.
名人
Something tells me you'll feel at home here in no time.
我有预感你很快会适应的
It's going to be tough going back to Pittsburgh after this.
经历过这一切 回去匹兹堡会很难适应
Hey, Brett.
你好 布雷特
Then why go?
那为什么回去
Stay here. Work in the movies.
留在这 为这部电影工作
Isn't that everyone's dream? It was mine.
这不是大家的梦想吗 至少曾经是我的
And do what?
做什么
Assistant art director on "Rage".
做《狂怒》的助理美术指导
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
You've got talent, passion, ambition,
你有天赋 有激♥情♥ 有野心
and if I may add, the backing of an A-list director.
再者 还有一流导演的支持
What else do you need?
你还需要什么
How long would I be here for?
我得在这待多久
Six, eight months, depending on the schedule.
六到八个月吧 得看时间安排
Brettski! Hey, Con.
布雷特斯基 康 你好
You, uh, remember Justin?
你还记得贾斯汀吗
Of course. The man who makes Rage fly.
当然 狂怒之父
It's nice to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
Fenderman gave us the green light.
芬德曼同意拍摄了
Awesome. Congrats.
太棒了 祝贺你们
A script's coming your way, so keep going to the gym.
剧本马上送到你那 保持好身材吧
Those tights show no mercy.
紧身衣对身材很残酷的
Come on, I'll buy you guys a drink to celebrate.
请你们喝一杯 庆祝一下
Then maybe we can go back to my place.
不如随后去我家吧
I'd love to, but there are some faces I want to flaunt the news in.
我很乐意 但我很想把这个消息告诉几个人
But why don't you two go?
不如你们两个去吧
I think we should have
我想我们应该在
taken a left at this little squiggle here.
这个地方左转的
I thought you knew how to read a map.
我还以为你会看地图呢
Of course I know how to read a map.
我当然会看地图
You go down this road, make a left at "Up yours",
你顺着这条路 遇见"操蛋"左转
then continue on about three miles to "Go fuck yourself".
继续走三英里然后"操♥你♥妈♥的"
Teddy, what is it?
泰迪 你怎么了
It's dark, we're lost,
天这么黑 我们迷路了
I'm never making it to that meeting,
我去不成互助会
I'm having a panic attack...
我的恐慌症发作了
and why did I listen to you in the first place?
为什么我一开始要听你的呢
Just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Well, you're only making things worse.
可是你只会帮倒忙啊
You know what?
你知道吗
We're going to have a meeting,
我们现在来开互助会
right here, right now.
就在这里 就现在
With what? Livestock?
和谁互助 牲畜吗
It only takes two people to have a meeting, right?
两个人就不能开吗
One to talk, one to listen.
一个说 一个听
Uh, this meeting will now come to order.
会议现在开始
Now what?
然后呢
Well, since it's my birthday,
既然是我的生日
someone needs to introduce me.
得有人介绍我
Well, guess that would be me.
这样啊 那就由我来介绍了
Attention, everyone.
大家注意了
We have a birthday tonight.
今天我们有位寿星
That's right. Six months, clean and sober.
没错 戒毒六个月了
You know him. You love him.
你们了解他 你们爱他
The one, the only, Ted Schmidt.
独一无二的泰德·施密特
How was that?
怎么样
Perfect, if I was appearing at the Copacabana.
如果我是在科帕卡巴纳海滩上就完美了
And we only use first names. It's anonymous.
而且我们只说名字 因为是匿名的
Sorry, Ted.
对不起 泰德
Go on. Get up there.
继续啊 上去说吧
This is ridiculous.
这真是太荒唐了
Hi. I'm Ted
大家好 我是泰德
I'm a substance abuser.
我是个吸毒者
You're supposed to say, "Hi, Ted".
你应该说 "你好 泰德"
Oh, right. Hi, Ted.
好的 你好 泰德
Now what?
然后干什么
Well, now I tell everyone, or in this case, one,
然后我告诉所有人 这回就你一个
that it's my birthday, and then they bring me a cake.
今天是我的生日 然后他们送我蛋糕
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表