剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Aw, thank you.
谢谢
Take care, Michael.
保重 迈克
Em honey? Little more wine?
小艾 再来点红酒吧
Can I give you a hand?
要我帮你一把吗
No, no, no, I'm good. I'm good, baby. Huh.
不不 我没事 宝贝
How about for you, sweetheart?
你呢 亲爱的
Yeah? No? Okay. Huh.
要吗 不要 好的
I wrapped up the cold cuts and salads.
我把冷盘和沙拉都装好了
Oh, I was about to do that.
我刚准备弄的
Do you want the cake and the cookies in the fridge?
要把蛋糕和曲奇放到冰箱里吗
I want you to sit down, all of you.
我要你们去坐着 都坐下
Really, I'll take care of it.
真的 我自己来就行了
Debbie. You haven't stopped all day.
黛比 你已经忙活了一整天了
Well, it's best to stay busy.
保持忙碌再好不过了
I agree.
我同意
In fact, they're starting some new classes this week at the center.
事实上 同性恋中心本周起将开设一些新课程
I was thinking I sign up for pottery.
我想报个陶艺班
How about you come join me, Deb?
和我一起去怎么样 黛比
We can get our hands dirty.
我们可以把手弄得脏兮兮的
That's a wonderful idea.
这主意不错
And they say that doing something creative
而且听说做些需要创意的事
is a highly effective way to process your grief.
对排解悲伤很有用
Well, I'm Italian.
我是意大利人
What I find highly effective is food and plenty of vino.
美食美酒对我来说才是最有用的
Deb?
黛比
Deb?
黛比
How're you holding up, baby?
你还好吗 宝贝
Not as good as you.
没你这么坚强
Here, I brought you this.
给 我给你带来了这个
Some of Vic's things. Thought you'd like them.
一些维克的遗物 我觉得你会想要的
Well, that's very thoughtful of you. Thank you.
你真贴心 谢谢
There's some family photos, his rings and watch.
里面有些家庭照 他的戒指和手表
There's also, uh, a letter addressed to you.
还有一封写给你的信
A letter?
一封信
For me?
写给我的
Listen, would you mind if I took off?
介意我先离开吗
I'm feeling a little tired.
我觉得有些累
Oh, no. No, no, no. You go ahead, you get some rest.
没事 没事 你先走吧 好好休息
Um, here. Take this.
把这个带上吧
No, that's all right...
不 不用了
No, no, no. You're gonna eat, you hear me?
不行 你一定要吃 听见了吗
And this too.
还有这个
We'll be there for you too.
我们也会在你身边支持你
I'm going to take off.
我要走了
See you later.
再见
We'll get through this.
我们会挺过去的
It's all right.
没事的
Could you come by next week? Okay.
你下周能过来吗 好
Just have dinner with us.
跟我们一起吃个饭
Call me if you need anything.
有什么事就给我打电♥话♥
Ma, why don't you let Mel and Linz and Jennifer help you?
妈 你怎么不让茉儿她们帮把手呢
What's that?
那是什么
It's a letter from your Uncle Vic.
你维克舅舅写的一封信
He wrote it to me a few years ago when...
是他几年前写给我的
he was sick and
当时他病入膏肓
we thought he was gonna die.
我们都觉得他将不久于世
And what does it say?
上面写了些什么
It says...
信里说
"We're gonna have a party."
"我们要办个狂欢派对"
We're having a party.
我们要办个狂欢派对
Seeing that box and knowing Vic was inside,
看到那个棺材 知道维克躺在里面
that was... tough.
真的 很难受
I bet.
我想也是
But Debbie picked out a real nice shirt...
但黛比替他选了件非常好看的衬衫
with...
上面印着...
hula dancers and palm trees.
草裙舞者和棕榈树
At least he'll have something to wear when he goes out dancing.
至少他去跳舞有合适衣服穿
Ah, hope Thai's okay.
希望你喜欢泰国菜
It's amazing.
非常棒
Better taste it first.
最好还是先尝尝吧
I mean how caring you are.
我是说你的体贴入微
Just like everybody at the meeting said.
就像大家在互助会上说的
I... I know how stressful funerals can be.
我知道葬礼会让人有多压抑
I figured you could use a little... comfort.
我想着 你需要些 安慰
You figured right, counsellor.
你想得对 康复辅♥导♥员
I got, uh, pad thai and mee grob.
我带了泰式炒面和香脆面
Love it.
我超爱
You know what I kept thinking the whole time?
你知道我今天一直在想什么吗
I know it's awful, but...
我知道这很可怕 但是
that could've been me.
死的人差点就可能是我
All those people,
那些人
Michael and Brian,
迈克和布莱恩
Mel and Linz.
茉儿和琳赛
Emmett.
艾美特
They could've been there for my funeral.
他们参加的可能是我的葬礼
You know what else I was thinking?
你知道我还在想什么吗
How much I wanted to kiss you...
我好想吻你
and bite you...
咬你
and fuck you.
操你
And suck you.
舔你
We should probably eat before it gets cold.
我们趁热吃吧 一会儿该凉了
Better the pad thai than you.
炒面可以等等 你不行
Ted.
泰德
I was expecting the funeral would be a disaster.
我以为葬礼会变成一场灾难
But as it turns out, your mother was well-behaved,
结果 你妈妈表现得非常得体
you made a beautiful speech,
你的致辞很动人
and your hair looked great.
你的发型也很帅
Thanks.
谢谢
Didn't it seem a little strange to you how well she was holding up?
她如此平静 你不觉得有点奇怪吗
Well, my guess is she's still in shock.
我猜她还没缓过神
Besides, I've lost enough friends
再说了 我参加过很多朋友的葬礼
to know there's no right or wrong way to behave.
知道无论人们在葬礼上表现如何 都无可厚非
Everyone grieves in his own way and his own... time.
每个人会在自己的时间 以自己的方式哀悼
Jesus, do you smell that?
老天 你闻到没
Hunter?
亨特
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Smoking your hidden joint.
抽你们藏起来的大♥麻♥
What's it look like?
不然像是什么
Is that why you didn't want to come with us to my mom's?
这就是你不愿和我们去我妈家的原因吗
So you could stay here and get stoned?
就为了躲在家里吸毒
Beats the hell out of eating cold cuts
这总好过吃冷盘
and hearing stories about some old guy I hardly knew.
和听一个我几乎都不认识的老家伙的故事
That old guy happened to be my uncle.
那个老家伙是我的舅舅
Then you go get all teary-eyed.
那你去大哭一场吧
I prefer having a toke.
我更愿意抽一口大♥麻♥
We're fostering a minor, Michael.
我们在养育一个未成年小孩 迈克
If they found out
如果让他们得知
we had pot or any other illegal substances around the house,
我们家里有大♥麻♥或其它任何违♥禁♥品♥
we could lose him.
我们可能会失去他的
I forgot I even had it.
我都忘了我还有大♥麻♥
Brian gave it to me for emergencies.
是布莱恩给我以备紧急情况的
He obviously went snooping and found it.
他显然是翻箱倒柜发现的
Michael?
迈克
What are you doing?
你在做什么
This is an emergency.
现在就是紧急情况
Michael, we can't tell him not to use drugs
迈克 如果我们自己都不以身作则
if we do it ourselves.
就没法告诫他不要吸毒
Of course we can.
我们当然可以
That's what parenting's all about.
做家长就是这么回事
"A surprise awaits you."
"有个惊喜等着你"
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表